• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Oh yeah I thought that Tragedy was supposed to be on Cater IV, guess not lol. Guess she ain't really responding to Kim unless she already released the full song and I didn't notice it. Rap beef is pretty whack now anyway unless it's someone going at Jay-Z but then again he never really responds to that neither. He doesn't really need to if you think about it, too much positive shit in his life to focus on the negative.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
How is The Chronic Album? I know it's a stupid question because it's good but is it good and kinda dated like Paid in Full? Because I don't really like listening to dated **** that much.

After I check that out I'm going to hit up The Chronic 2001 subsequently. But before I do that I just wanna know that question that I asked about the first one lol.. Because if it is too dated then I'll just go and listen to Chronic 2001.

Linguini

Smash Master
I disagree, The Chronic is one of those defining albums like Illmatic that raised the bar for hip hop and influenced almost every single album after it. Not to mention much of the G-funk aspect pioneered in the chronic was masterfully incorporated into 2001 and created much of its foundation.

I listen to that ***** all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic7KH1PpbMY

my favorite song to bump while i'm driving around smoking and being a ******* LOL

snoop kills it

edit: jane ninja'd me....by a lot

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Http://twitter.com/jkerr_fyc

Followed you both. Do the same :)

Also, today is my last day in the states, I visited Pittsburgh and Grove City(both in PA), and I'm currently in Buffalo, NY waiting for everyone else to wake up so we can head back to Toronto. Unfortunately, I only came here to shop, so nothing special came out of this trip.

:phone:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol what? though they have the same texture design, the looseness of wayne's pants clearly show that they are normal jeans

dang people. ahahahha

anyway, still weird

LOL @ that second picture

Jane

Smash Hero
if he woulda matched the briefs with the kicks... i would have given him SOME props. but that **** looks about as unclean as unclean gets.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I get the style he's trying to do he just did it bad this time. I've seen people do the "lets not match ****" style but he just went a little tooooo far. The pants were too tight, the vans were sorta ugly imo, I don't think red and glow in the dark works type yellow, he had different shoe laces, and the ***** was saggin wayyyyyy too hard.

Imo.

edit: I do like the G shock though. :D

soap

Smash Hero
I'm listening to NoYork right now. It's better than I expected. It's like some kind of electro jazz fusion type album. Flylo type beats and such.

It leaked, by the man himself. He put his whole album on his youtube also. dude is signed to warner now and everything, and album wasn't supposed to come out for a couple months.

He kinda just does whatever. I don't see unorganized release dates as a reason not to listen to somebody's music tho. Just listen when you find out about it.

an I like alot of his other projects. (Johnson & Johnson, Lifted EP, HerFavColour)

I can't deny that Exile gives his music more direction tho. I kinda get the feeling that he likes to run **** himself and Exile might be a little too controlling in the relationship lol.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
What the hell?

Everything about that video is confusing me. Why the **** is a 103 year old person driving a vehicle? Why'd they play Lil B? Most importantly, why'd they apologize for playing Lil B? They should have said you're welcome.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
wtf,, HELL NA. the chronic is amazing. straight up. AND funny.

just go listen to it.
I disagree, The Chronic is one of those defining albums like Illmatic that raised the bar for hip hop and influenced almost every single album after it. Not to mention much of the G-funk aspect pioneered in the chronic was masterfully incorporated into 2001 and created much of its foundation.

I listen to that ***** all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic7KH1PpbMY

my favorite song to bump while i'm driving around smoking and being a ******* LOL

snoop kills it

edit: jane ninja'd me....by a lot
Downloading it now haha. I'll download 2001 sometime later.

Also downloaded NoYork.

Downloaded The Dream's free album under his government name, "1977"

I been downloading like it's crack. :B

Top Bottom