• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Yooooo that Kanye joint is ridiculous lol *saved*

Alright so the other day I was smoking with some friends, and somehow i managed to get wayyyyy too high. Like I was ****ing blazed out of my mind, and we went to the skate park and all I remember is a bumble bee not leaving me the **** alone, me getting really paranoid and running, and then I tripped << (I run when I get paranoid).
So yeah worst smoking experience of my life....but idk if i'll quit.

Anyway have any of you ever been too high/had a panic attack?

Jane

Smash Hero
ohhh man.

the very first time i got high, it was HORRIBLE. i had smoked like two or three times before, gotten "kinda" high, like i got the giggles and stuff, but never full blown high (lol puns). so one day i'm at a friends, and us being noobs we're smoking regs out of a soda can. we probably didnt even properly clean the weed either. but anyways there we are smoking away and all of a sudden i start feeling like i'm skipping beats. like moments in time were skipping. its weird to explain. i get really freaked out and next thing i know, that steady beat skipping turns into a pounding headache. this was the first time i was ever truly high, except i had a horrible headache (probably from smoking seeds). luckily this was a neighborhood friend so i just walk back to my house, and my friends dont even know wtf is wrong with me. i just tell them "i gotta go man, i gotta go."

so i get to my house and i'm all freaked out and acting ********, and my mom notices. i just go straight to my room, get in my bed with the lights off and lay there. my mom asks me, "whats wrong?" very worried-like. the best thing i could make up on the spot was that me and my friends were boxing each other and i accidentally got hit in the head. so now my mom is all pissed and i'm laying there not knowing what to do, contemplating whether i should just go and tell my mom that i got high and i'm freaking out.

while i'm contemplating this, i hear a knock on the door. its my friends, and they came to my house to ask what was wrong with me (because like i said, i didn't really give them an explanation, i sorta just left while mumbling some ****). my mom starts yelling at them for fighting with me, and they're like "wtf, we didn't do anything, thats bull****!" and they just storm off all pissed.

horrible way to start off my weed smoking career. that never happened again though, untiil this year on 420. but thats a story for another time, haha.

basically, the trick is to know your limits, because you could end up freaking out with a massive headache. bad combo.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ya know, I have vids of me on youtube of me trippin off weed. A few of em when I had a lil too much to drink.

I haven't smoked in like 16 months....

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Yeah man, like the **** was crazyyyy. I ****ing felt like my heart was about to rip out of my chest it was beating so fast. And everytime I'd think about it It'd start beating fast again. The only thing that calmed me down was listening to some blu and reciting the lyrics lol. It was hella embarrassing cause I was with some like real stoners, and both them and I thought I could handle it. Just gonna smoke a little less next time I suppose and....have my ipod wherever I am =P.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I'm pretty sure Jane is the GOAT of this site @ gifs.

Like seriously, them ****s are perfect. Strategically placed, lmfao

Boofy!

Smash Champion
>lives in jamaica

>doesnt get high

i ****ing died, best gif in the thread

Anyways.. bad trips? I've had plenty.... ( usually with edibles, but has been known from rippin L's, and the without a doubt the occasional fungi) I know when i'm gonna have a rough time as soon as i ingest/inhale.. i feel like the mindstate hits me instantly, even though physically it hasn't. I don't have them as "bad" as most anymore cause i'm a pretty experienced tripper

(without getting into too much detail, i've been around the block.. not too proud of it but it's true, it's what i got for being a poor black dude in high class white suburbia lol)

But i still have fun semi-responsibly, which brings me to my next point.. I'm turning pocket 2's tommorow, chyeahhhh

soap

Smash Hero
O man I've got a funny first time reallly high story.

back in like 07' or something, I was going to Israel for free with this "birthright program" that pays for jewish college students to go Israel even tho I had technically already been but I just lied for a free ticket. Well I'm in New York City the weekend of the flight chilling with my brother and he takes me to his rich drug dealer friends place up town somewhere and I am taking bong rips early saturday evening and I am casually just blazed out of my mind...

My phone starts ringing, I pick up like "yooooo" dude is like "Hello, is this Nathaniel Katz? this is the program coordinator, we are at the airport waiting for you, the flight is outbound in half an hour" And I had the craziest moood flip ever, I was trying to talk to him my voice all croaky and ****, like the flight is not sunday? wtf i swore it was sunday.... Well I don't wanna miss my free vacation so my brother tosses me in a cab gives the dude 100 bucks and speeds me out to Newark. I get there and they are rushing me thru security but they still had to ask me all these questions. My brother's friend gave me some gay *** Calvin Klein **** to cover up the smell and I just smell like an ******* at this point. I had this Hot Israeli lady asking me all these security questions and I am still blazed as ****. I was kind of mumbling on my words, but then I had the idea to just speak hebrew, that way it just sounds like I'm getting my hebrew back when I **** up, and it kind of broke the tension.

then I had this awkward walk of shame as I rolled up on the rest of the group at the gate, like who the **** is this kid rolling in three hours late for security check.... I had to hear corny jokes from the guide dude the whole ****ing trip. They didn't know why I was late tho.

Jane

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure Jane is the GOAT of this site @ gifs.

Like seriously, them ****s are perfect. Strategically placed, lmfao
hahaha, thanks! i appreciate that bro :yeahboi:

Jane where do you find them all hahaha
LOL. where do you get them?
i got the majority of them from 420chan (its not like 4chan and/or b... much more classy haha), but lately i've been getting them from reddit. what can i say i just love perfectly appropriate reaction faces xD

big *** post
damn, at least collapse that ish or something... these belong in the ylyl thread anyways...

Boofy!

Smash Champion
still my bday for another 6 hours lol, you aint late

anyway, guess who just got some super ill headphones? it's like im hearing music for the first time.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Speaking of headphones, I gotta buy one right now.

Edit: Just bought a new pair of headphones. Like what boofy said. feels like its the first time listening to music.

Top Bottom