• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Jane

Smash Hero
ohhh yeah **** i forgot about boondocks! classical ish!

for me it goes

south park >> athf > futurama > boondocks = venture bros = harvey birdman > american dad = metalocalypse > family guy > other ****

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Boondocks is the down-right greatest show to me right now.

No competition. It's just so ******ish that it's amazing.

:phone:

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yea, I would say that Boondocks is easily at the Top of my list. I feel like I can watch that and The Chappelle show and Still laugh like it's new to me...

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
ATHF > Boondocks > Family Guy = South Park > American dad > Regular Show (lol I love this random *** show for some reason) >>>>> Robot Chicken

Jane

Smash Hero
oh man.

chappelle's show.

nothing, NOTHING on television will ever come close to my love for chappelle's show. maybe south park. but even then. chappelle's show holds a verrrry special place in my heart. <3.

rhan

Smash Hero
Regular show definitely isn't an adult show.. but it's hilarious as fuuuuuuuuuukkkk!

But yeah... I think every minority group loves Boondocks.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Yeah Chappelles show is kind of in a league of its own...

Adventure Time x Regular Show are ****ing hilarious.

Like I wanted to hate them when they first came out like "man **** cartoon network, they don't know cartoons", but...them joints are too funny to pass up.

soap

Smash Hero
Used to Like Family Guy, got sick of it. Never liked American Dad. Always hated Aqua Teen.

Boondocks is quite amazing

south park tonite was kind of meh. Steve Jobs is too easy to go after.

I did like "sory Kyle, this burrito is too derricious"

best southpark episodes are cartman centered ones

Jane

Smash Hero
i havent watched the new episode, but i got into ever SP episode expecting it to be mediocre. that way i dont get dissapointed by the meh ones. which happen fairly often.

but thats alright cause every season theres at LEAST 4 or 5 that i really love.

medicinal fried chicken anyone? lol. weed, KFC, and scarface mixed into one episode, what more could you ask for.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Chappelle Show can't be included, lmao. Not fair.

Boondocks is awesome. ATHF has me rolling sometimes. Family Guy hasn't missed a step to me, still has some hilarious episodes (Stewie + Brian as Santa Claus? Holy **** that was hilarious).

If I had to rate...

Chappelle Show > South Park >> Family Guy / ATHF / Boondocks / Robot Chicken >>>>> Everything else.

"Everything else" being Seth Macfarlane throwaways and Matt Groening's shows.

Regarding Adventure time and Regular Show, they're pretty cool, I guess. I don't think anything can ever be as good to me as the cartoons on TV as I was growing up though. Dexter's Lab, Rocko's Modern Life, ****in Looney Toons...

Lol...no contest.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Man I'm gone for a while and I come back to not even hip hop going on, freaking taking about comedy shows. Lmao

What's with the damn iPhones too? Lol

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
King of the Hill is a ****ty *** show. How do people enjoy that ****?

Dats dat mature comedy my nigga. :cool:

But tbh if never been around country *** white people you wouldn't get half of the ******** **** they make fun of.

adn I can't see him finishing that freestyle. I can't do normal **** for 9 hours.

rhan

Smash Hero
KoTH is partial Red Neck comedy.

Growing up with a Red Neck family. I find that show pretty damn funny.

I'll tehell yu whut..

soap

Smash Hero
Pretty hot, imo. You can tell he's getting a bigger and bigger head though...

Wtf @ the karate scene...dude thinks he's Jack Bauer...
that martial arts scene had me laughing my *** off.

and I don't know why he is gettin on Obama about the Gaza Strip. That place has been ****ed for years... what's he gonna say.

I got curious and actually googled "obama gaza strip" cuz I couldn't believe that Obama completely ignored everything and found a statement by obama that "Both sides have to create an environment, a climate that will be conducive to an actual breakthrough."

Pretty vague statement. Maybe that's what Lupe meant by him "not saying ****."

But the man has enough on his plate imo

Jane

Smash Hero
Chappelle Show can't be included, lmao. Not fair.
yeah no, chappelle's show dont count. we're talking adult CARTOONS :awesome:

No Simpsons love in here?

I am disappoint.
haha yeah i was about to say. so surprising that no one had the simpsons in their top.

dope! what i was really impressed with was dude on the keys... imo he was going pretty hard.

Chiddy Bang going for a world record for longest freestyle.. 9+ hours.

He's at 1h 10 minutes.. his flow is sooooo lazy right now ahaha i cant even imagine at like 8 hours.

heres the live stream http://omusicawards.com/
WTF AWESOME! i'm watching til i have to go to class.

King of the Hill can be pretty hilarious. Has a lot of "meh" episodes, but the amazing ones make up for it, I tell u what.
definitely. its very hit or miss, but that show has made me lol hard before, tell you hwut.

and I don't know why he is gettin on Obama about the Gaza Strip. That place has been ****ed for years... what's he gonna say.

I got curious and actually googled "obama gaza strip" cuz I couldn't believe that Obama completely ignored everything and found a statement by obama that "Both sides have to create an environment, a climate that will be conducive to an actual breakthrough."

Pretty vague statement. Maybe that's what Lupe meant by him "not saying ****."

But the man has enough on his plate imo
lupe's political messages in his songs have began to piss me off more and more... hah.

Top Bottom