• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
We'll see when time tells but I have little hope that it will come to the U.S same with finishing up 5d's cause 4kids is getting sued by the parent company Tv Tokyo cause of shady dealings of the series with Funimation since 02-03 of DVD sales.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Linguini

Smash Master
Curren$y and Big KRIT are coming to university of florida sunday, and its free. then i'll be chillin VIP for an RJD2 after party on 4/20

Snoop and Das Racist in NY on 4/30

it's looking like a crazy month...and i have finals to deal with somewhere in between those shows haha

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Curren$y and Big KRIT are coming to university of florida sunday, and its free. then i'll be chillin VIP for an RJD2 after party on 4/20

Snoop and Das Racist in NY on 4/30

it's looking like a crazy month...and i have finals to deal with somewhere in between those shows haha
Wow that sounds legit. VIP RJD2 you're so lucky how'd you manage that?

Jane

Smash Hero
rofl, i laughed so hard at that most liked comment about thinking about cheeseburgers... ahahahahahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK-BC27NdHs

THoughts on the song? Lil Wayne feat Rick Ross (Ewwww) - If I die Today.
this song is tight, but why you gotta hate on my boy ricky rozay for? haha

DOPE!

thats actually ON topic.. GTFO with that anime ****
lmaoo got 'em!

ten crack commandments mash up I like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GsS8djzHos
meh, i felt it didnt fit.

fiyaflames. earl is that dude.

Jane

Smash Hero
IMPORTANT: how many of you guys have a skype?

i was thinking i miss the xat, but xat is kinda ****ty in comparison to skype, plus a lot of people use skype already so i was thinking, how do yall feel on doing the chat again, but this time in a skype chat?

the olimar boards moved from xat to skype chat and its waaay better. thoughts? do you have a skype? are you willing to make one? or should we just give up on a WSHH chat?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
[color=0099ccc]Skype is ****ing annoying to me. I say we just give up on a chat, period. We won't really be in there forreal anyways.[/color]

Jane

Smash Hero
olimar boards go hard lol

I thought that character was booboo

is skype chat free?
lmao, yes, we do go hard :yeahboi:. and yes, skype is free.

like video chat or something? i thought the xat made more sense because we could broadcast those youtube videos.
it doesnt have to be a video chat, you can use it as a chat room.

I hate Xat chats with a passion.

But I got a skype. Barely use it though.
perfect chance to use it then.!

[color=0099ccc]Skype is ****ing annoying to me. I say we just give up on a chat, period. We won't really be in there forreal anyways.
why is skype annoying? haha

alright well i'm gonna set one up anyways and let you guys know. if it picks up it picks up and if not, fuggit, i tried. i dont really care if it doesnt work out but skype chat is nice, i must say.
[/COLOR]

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Can't link right now but YouTube "Ludacris Slaughterhouse" and check the snippet and someone confirm to me that's Joe flowing like that.

Then check Joe ft Emanny - Ayo.

Then hit me up on Skype.
:phone:

Jane

Smash Hero
chat created. add me on skype and i'll add you to the group and we'll get this bish crackin.

jane-the-mane

and lol at joe

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Joey's working on his flow...it does need polishing here and there...good.

that instrumental's so smooth i rather not hear any rapping over it.

what exactly are we supposed to do on skype that we can't do on a facebook group?....or on here?

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Blu you heard Ayo? Edit: you were talking about Ayo when you mentioned instrumental. I was baffled lol. I get you, beat is amazing, but I think Joe did it justice.

It's 2:20am here lol, just got home, I'll hop on Skype tomorrow.
:phone:

Top Bottom