• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
He mains wolf, so chances are there's probably something wrong with him.

DeLux

I'll ask him how he's feeling when we pick him up tonight :D

DeLux

That being said, we'll be taking donations to get Kain safely back home at the venue.

Come find us if you want to help this cause

DeLux

From what I understand he had to get new bus tickets because he was delayed for obvious reasons

I think he's fine since we're picking him up in like 45 minutes in KC. He's just slightly poorer.
Although he mains wolf, which is the opposite of fine.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Attention: If anyone has a computer monitor that uses HDMI that they can bring to WHOBO for me to use, that would be a HUGE help! If you want some kind of repayment for using it, I'll see what I can do. It needs to either be HDMI or VGA/DVI if you happen to have a display port adapter (my laptop only has HDMI and Display Port and I don't have a DP adapter yet).

It's not 100% needed but would be totally awesome and help out the stream.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
My computer has an HDMI-in port, but I'd rather not bring it, for fear of it being broken.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hope he is ok.

Thanks for helping him out Delux.

Also Xyro I'm Justin nahin I PM'd this to the other dude you forwarded about this when i realized i derped in sign-ups on Wednesday.

My bad.

:phone:

Esca

Smash Champion
Dphat get ready for the gay. EVERYONE in my hotel, I will be at Syncs. We don't have access to the hotel room until after 2:30, so I'm just gonna be at Sync's in the meantime.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I've been djing for 5 years!

:phone:
Damn... only 4 lol **** jus happened outta nowhere and its been the MAIN reason I can't travel :-/

:sonic:

I read "1 dead and 30 injured" and freaked the **** OUT but I kept reading... I'm glad he is ok and I hope he does EXTREMELY WELL in this tourney

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Damn... only 4 lol **** jus happened outta nowhere and its been the MAIN reason I can't travel :-/

:sonic:

I read "1 dead and 30 injured" and freaked the **** OUT but I kept reading... I'm glad he is ok and I hope he does EXTREMELY WELL in this tourney
We'll definitely talk up. Kinda curious what style of music you play..

In other news. I'll see you guys tomorrow! Do we need to bring chairs?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
There should be plenty of chairs and plus, the whole venue is a bar/dine area so u can sit pretty much anywhere in the building. I just need people to bring full set-ups. PLEASE. this event will be mega slow if people dont help me out in that area.

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
Mocha and I live about 3 minutes away from the Galleria. Is anyone from out of state who's staying there potentially interested in coming over to our place this evening for some practice before WHOBO? If so, PM me or Mocha here so we can exchange cell numbers.

Xyro77

everybody, bring Paypal receipts or show it to me on your smart phone when u get to the venue. its not mandatory but it will guarantee you are reg for the event.

Xyro77

Mocha and I live about 3 minutes away from the Galleria. Is anyone from out of state who's staying there potentially interested in coming over to our place this evening for some practice before WHOBO? If so, PM me or Mocha here so we can exchange cell numbers.
Are you and Mocha going to whobo or just practicing with others? i didnt see you guys register.

Xyro77

Im going to make the results thread tonight so that way everybody can focus on that thread. it will have twitters/streams and other stuff for you to read.

Top Bottom