• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah what ****ing Dave and Busters do YOU know of that has a rave on demand?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I need to know if ESAM will attend this. Also, will there be a price increase for online registration every month? Or will it happen only if you register in person?
Last I heard ESAM likely wasn't coming.

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
any chance this will have AE or Marvel or soul calibur 5 or even KOF?

your answer will determine if im coming or not

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ah. well chances dropped from 95% to 5% in attending lol.

If you change your mind let me know <3

Edit: also im sad you arent doing it with anime matsuri again cause they're having a road to evo event at the convention this year...but thats probably the reason why WHOBO isnt there again

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ah. well chances dropped from 95% to 5% in attending lol.

If you change your mind let me know <3

Edit: also im sad you arent doing it with anime matsuri again cause they're having a road to evo event at the convention this year...but thats probably the reason why WHOBO isnt there again
AM did not want smash because they want the whole game room devoted to Road to Evo.

to all: had some paypal issues. reg will go live this Wednesday.

Xyro77

If not enough money is given to flying out Japanese or European people, will all that money go to the pot bonus?

Correct.

if they can not go, ill put all money to a pot bonus. the pot bonus will be spread out to singles and doubles.

EDIT: added pot bonus payout %s to OP. also, more pot bonus will be added this coming week.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I've heard some great things about Xyro as a person so I'm looking forward to coming to this. I should be able to drive to this tournament though. So it's looking very promising for me to attend...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea xyro is pretty cool. easy to troll, tries to help when you get ****ed over, never has any idea whats going on

Xyro77

i dunno bro. xaltis kept asking you at WHOBO3 and we were pretty sure from your responses you had no idea what was going on :troll:
Dude I hate that crap. They got me literally every time!!!!!!!!! I always kept thinking something bad was happening.

BLARGH!!!!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay so real talk.

I need a teammate.

I'll let that soak for a while.

MVD, how do you plan on getting here?

Besides listening to Fireworks on repeat for our 15 hour drive.

MVD

Smash Master
I like to think I'll be teleporting while firework is on repeat forever.... Wait yall are driving?

Top Bottom