• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work. Time. Fun. Brawl Tourney in MA June 28th Just added Melee singles and doubles!!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'm debating whether to go to this or not, other WTF's have been some good times, and since I won't be making MM10... I'll probably show up if I don't have a jam.

Anyone up for teaming?

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I'm debating whether to go to this or not, other WTF's have been some good times, and since I won't be making MM10... I'll probably show up if I don't have a jam.

Anyone up for teaming?
You should go to this because it is going to be good times and wendy's again good time's and wendy's that is enough reasoning. If anybody has Work. Time. Fun. for the PSP then please bring it with you.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Don't worry about Kevin. I'll kidnap him to drag him to tournaments if I have to!

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
how do you plan on doing 4 tournaments in 9 hours?

do only like 10 people show up?
I can do anything cort you better listen to Variola son!

Does everybody know that you can take the train to my town. Just find a way to great to the purple line because that's the one that leads to Mansfield.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
::Le Sigh:: Massive car trouble again. Not sure if I'm gunna make this. I really shouldn't drive my car out there, but I just might. I'm supposed to bring a friend to his first tournemant. I'm hoping I can get in touch with him in the morning and get him to drive, but that's super iffy. Also gotta talk to the 'rent in the morning and see if I can use her car.

I'm gunna try my ****dest to pull this off. I really really am.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I'm going to be arriving late to this tournament.

I have to attend a funeral at 12, but I will see everyone there later on.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
And my ****dest wasn't enough I guess. Good Luck to everyone who was able to make it.

I just couldn't find alternate transport, and i'll probably not have a car if I leave now and try and make it. Really wanted to hit this up too... le sigh.

Top Bottom