• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodbridge Presents: Masochistic K9 is Masochistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I will gladly mm ANYONE at this event...before singles begins. Up to $5 until i run out of cash (i should have a bit of spending money, we'll see...)

It has to be before singles begins though. Also, i'd prefer not anything character specific- anything vs anything (just like a tourney match). If you want to MM me, go ahead and ask me while i'm there and I'll probably say yes.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Ok I just came into this thread and it got ten pages longer. Large quoting incoming...
dead @ the race card being played

The name of an honest man, clearly.

:017:
LOL.
Yup.. no hard feelings fatman. I mean how do you expect me to **** with you if your lying on one of my friends name.. feel me fatman?
Damn. Zak's gotten skinnier in my opinion. And he never has fit my criteria of "The car that would never move" category.
he could be the nicest dude in the world for all i care, but i've heard otherwise from multiple people, so i'm sticking to that. are they lying? maybe? i'm not getting the truth either way though, cause most of md/va is, quite honestly, pretty shady at the core. somebody knows whats up, but everyone just keeps quiet because they're either cowards or scumbags
Damn ^^''...Hope I don't fit into the shady category.
how would u feel hanging out with 8 people

knowing that 1 of those 8 people stole your $300

:phone:
Disgruntled.
****ing seriously

don't insult my intelligence, i've been stolen from before, don't attack my character and act like i'm some sort of bigot because some people are lower than dirt

people trying to act like its unreasonable for me to be angry that someone took money from my wallet, are you serious? all i can really do is be angry, maybe he got a nice hooker and pretended to be a man for a half-hour
I'd be angry. A normal human would be angry. People can only hide behind pity defenses like the "Race card" or "But I'm innocent" for so long. The people who complain the most make themselves seem shadier. Dumb@*****.
another fat joke! you'd make a great ventriloquist doll! but i bet everything looks big to you all the way down there, stuart little status

dunno why you're looking for a ride though, with all the money you don't pay after losing your MMs you should be able to afford plenty of batteries to get that RC car and your funny little *** rolling down to woodbridge.

*DiP*
I lol'd.
Lol why It take so long for you to get to the joke itself.. -___- I read whole thing and it was very disappointing.. thought you could do better.

Don't you have 2nd lunches though..lol be honest.
The food call out/utter belligerence by Deez. Love it.
o tru, should've known reading wasn't your strongest subject, lemme take the direct approach

- you're short
- you're dumb
- you have difficulty satisfying a woman

and deal, i'll admit to second lunches if you admit you can't come to WB because you can't find your booster seat

okay i'm done lmfao
Da explanation for those who don't/can't read in between the lines.
aight

deez/coney - stop flamin
ps - stop instigatin
lie - stop lyin
Infractions on deck.
yo ill dinner MM you

loser buys dinner?

sry but i need some sort of motivation xD

wrd so mario vs GnW 3 bucks? (yars)

luigi vs D3 3 bucks? (yars)

omni-dinner MM bes of 5?

anyone else?

marfreeO OR LuFreeG xD
If only I was here to dinner MM you...Me and Boss needa hit up the buffet sometime together :bee:.
ill take any MMs. just talk to me @ tourney for character specifics. and i'll do serious friendlies, if any of the newer players want it. :)

might bust out the secret weapon at this tourney.
A true gentlemen.
Now brawling... Omni. Deez. Logic. Stark. SSR. Aposol. =)
FFFFFFFFFFFF. I wish I read this earlier, but I'm interning tomorrow so I can't brawl tonight anyway :(.

-Joe out.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I will gladly mm ANYONE at this event...before singles begins. Up to $5 until i run out of cash (i should have a bit of spending money, we'll see...)

It has to be before singles begins though. Also, i'd prefer not anything character specific- anything vs anything (just like a tourney match). If you want to MM me, go ahead and ask me while i'm there and I'll probably say yes.
we can do mk ditto again for $5 !

hot$

Smash Ace
korn mm in melee!! (if i dont work)

maybe ill do some friendlies in brawl too? i'm bad at that game.

hot$

Smash Ace
Haha fine with me, 1$ mm's though. I don't wanna lose too much $ lol.

@kenrawr, it's ok If I bring my own melee setup? (full)

Deez.

Smash Lord
Sorry to do this MD/VA.. but I don't think it fair that G is being accused of something he didn't do and is being penalized at the same time.. Coney If you had issues with G why didn't you confront him at Apsol's smash fest a few months back?

You were both there and you coulda easily went up to G and asked him about the whole situation.. cause If I'm not mistaken Lie and Boss were there too.. Meaning you all three coulda talked about it then.

I'm just saying why now are you saying your not cool with him coming to the tournament? Not like you have to talk to the guy at all.. and you even ask him about the money that you think he stole.. of course that wouldn't do much since its a year later.. and its beyond me that you still care about it now.. if you didn't care about it back then.

Coney

Smash Master
why didn't i talk to him then? because what would that have solved?

"hey did you take my money?"
"no"
"oh okay then, who did?"
"i don't know"
"oh"

on top of that, i'm not even sure if i have issues with the guy, since its been confirmed everyone in md/va is a liar anyway

funny how everyone says someone does it, then when its convenient to say he didn't, they change their story. so what are people supposed to believe? it's not that i care all that much, its just the principle of the thing. you ask the guy to take the blame, then flake when people actually respond to it?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I met with G lastnight at Deez'. Seemed like a really cool guy. All he does every time I'm there is sit down and set-up LoL (with a desktop computer and monitor that he brings) and talk about how much he loves Wukong and how addictive LoL is for him.

on top of that, i'm not even sure if i have issues with the guy, since its been confirmed everyone in md/va is a liar anyway

This community lacks maturity.

Noid from the woodworks. I see you instigatin'.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Again, if he never took it then he should not of taken the blame for it and his boys should not of said he did it(Lie n Boss both told people he did it). You guys dug your own grave so this is what u get, he's banned, just being real fellas.

How bout less *****ing n more hype.

Omni

BRoomer
but if we now know he didnt do it

doesnt that mean it was either Lie or Boss? <.<

KageMurphy

Smash Master
We don't know he didn't do it, we know now that they are saying he didn't do it so he can drive them, two different things. Should of sorted it out from the start better.... not a year later lol.

Also, I trust Lie, I don't think he stole anything.

Coney

Smash Master
but if we now know he didnt do it
that's the thing

we don't know anything

all we have is testimony which has obviously been proven unreliable since both lie and boss have retracted what they've said in the past, possibly just to get the guy to show up because it's convenient

regardless it's nobody's responsibility to go all phoenix wright and investigate, who cares whether they were lying then or now, if G's that upset he can take it up with them

Omni

BRoomer
regardless it's nobody's responsibility to go all phoenix wright and investigate, who cares whether they were lying then or now, if G's that upset he can take it up with them

If you say so.​

Coney

Smash Master
i don't even care about the money at this point so here's some hype for you:

$300 reward for whoever gets to the bottom of it, just tell the filth to give it back to you

really i'm only responding so much to this is to bump the thread, pretty hyped for this and want a big turnout for pools

Omni

BRoomer
i don't even care about the money at this point so here's some hype for you:

$300 reward for whoever gets to the bottom of it, just tell the filth to give it back to you

really i'm only responding so much to this is to bump the thread, pretty hyped for this and want a big turnout for pools

Deez.

Smash Lord
Phil stfu plz... you sound so stupid when you say you trust Lie.. Lie has has repeatedly showed his real colors of how much of a liar and a grimey dude he is..-___- and you trust him? He constantly steals our controllers from my house and he does it anywhere he goes. he doesn't care about anyone else property. I honestly think it was either Lie or Boss who stole it.. doesn't it seem odd that the only two people who think they know who did it are the only real suspects?? O_o

Boss found Wallet in less then 2 mins... Lie asks his own cousin to take the heat for what reason? I don't know how stupid Md/VA can be... It could of been either of those two as well.. everyone is a suspect imo. banning one person who
couldn't defend himself isn't right imo.

Coney regardless you still shoulda asked him if you really felt he stole it.. if he denied it then you could ask lie or boss the ppl who said he stole the money.. why you lie right then and there... true or false?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Again, if he never took it then he should not of taken the blame for it and his boys should not of said he did it(Lie n Boss both told people he did it). You guys dug your own grave so this is what u get, he's banned, just being real fellas.

How bout less *****ing n more hype.

lie "claimed" he said it was ok to take the blame -.-

-conney
will you please stop saying ALL of md/va are liars when it's two people in this case, and there are a ton of us who don't lie -.-

KageMurphy

Smash Master

Deez.

Smash Lord
I'm done.. Don't care anymore Kenny is right and whatever I say won't get G unbanned until someone comes forth with the person who stole the money...until then hes banned. So yeaaaaa for the record though.. I did talk to Boss and don't believe he stole it him or lie.. new info but still doesn't help the case.. Sooo shrugg

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'll just detective it out real quick.

When the wallet was discovered missing Coney and I were playing friendlies in the basement. We come upstairs and Coney's like, "Where the Fawk is my Wallet!?" with in 3 minutes Boss finds it a couple feet away from where he was; under a dresser. It's empty.(This is also really close to where G is lying down)

Sin is asleep up in the sub-room next to the kitchen where a bunch of people saw him asleep for an hour. Prior to that he was playing for an hour, he never left that area. Lie was there too, playing for 2 hours. A big group of people saw him there. They have a legit alibi.

So, it could not have been Lie(or sin)

Lie told me that G did it. Boss told some one else that G did it. They both retracted their statements.

We know Lie didn't do it and his best bud Sin didn't do it. So if he was lying about G then who was he protecting and why would Boss lie in the first place? The only conclusion I can come to is that either Boss or G did it. either Lie and Sin were both telling the truth and G actually did do it or they both lied so Boss wouldn't be ostracised from the community since G being ostracised really doesn't effect him.

That's just what I think, I am not in any way saying there is enough evidence to straight up say that Boss or G did it.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
o: Nevermind. Would anyone like to practice on a setup for awhile, before the tournament actually begins? :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom