• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodbridge Presents: Masochistic K9 is Masochistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
racial profiling. i do that.

the point is that there was a thief.

some people are known to have stolen, been dishonest, lied, or seem sketch as hell

when you lose $300 and no one talks then anyone will be guilty unless proven innocent

race card is a silly callout here

:phone:

Omni

BRoomer
how would u feel hanging out with 8 people

knowing that 1 of those 8 people stole your $300

Coney

Smash Master
racial profiling. i do that.

the point is that there was a thief.

some people are known to have stolen, been dishonest, lied, or seem sketch as hell

when you lose $300 and no one talks then anyone will be guilty unless proven innocent

race card is a silly callout here

****ing seriously

don't insult my intelligence, i've been stolen from before, don't attack my character and act like i'm some sort of bigot because some people are lower than dirt

people trying to act like its unreasonable for me to be angry that someone took money from my wallet, are you serious? all i can really do is be angry, maybe he got a nice hooker and pretended to be a man for a half-hour

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If you morons knew G didn't do it or w/e then you should not of let him take the blame, despite all the suspicion he had on him. The very idea that nearly a year later you're trying to use the argument that he only took the blame to end the suspicion on someone else who's been accused of stealing before is simply ********. Your dumb *** actions can have future consequences and this is one of them, some of you passed the blame to G, flat out said it was him and now you gotta deal with the fact that he's banned for that when he was already assumed to have taken it. Blame yourselves, not Coney or K9.

Now plz, stfu about it.

:017:

Coney

Smash Master
i mean i don't understand why nobody comes to me confidentially and privately, not like i can do anything about it anyway. i'd keep it a secret since its really just a private matter between them and i, and its not like i could do anything, i'm just a portly little white dude, i'd prolly call you some funny names or something but that's it

kinda ****ty that some people pretended to know **** they didn't, or lied to cover up others or something, but it really just confirms my suspicions about some people anyway so it's fine

Lol Zak must of missed his 2nd lunch... seems a bit anggry. =)
another fat joke! you'd make a great ventriloquist doll! but i bet everything looks big to you all the way down there, stuart little status

dunno why you're looking for a ride though, with all the money you don't pay after losing your MMs you should be able to afford plenty of batteries to get that RC car and your funny little *** rolling down to woodbridge

*DiP*

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol why It take so long for you to get to the joke itself.. -___- I read whole thing and it was very disappointing.. thought you could do better.

Don't you have 2nd lunches though..lol be honest.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
yo, zak's post was kinda funny

lie if he said it was ok, why did he sound so unaware and ask why would you say that when martin or me, i forget who told him about you saying he stole the money? O.o

and the only reason i'm defending him is because he actually is a honest guy from what i have been able to tell, and him being screwed because of lie who is known for screwing people is messed up.
and you have the right to be mad, i don't think anyone said you didn't.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i mean i will if i don't have something to comment on.

you mad that your past actions actually do affect how people currently view you? O.o

Deez.

Smash Lord
Thought we were gonna drop this subject... -___-. its done G isn't allowed to come because of past actions by people who I will not name. lets move on please.

Coney

Smash Master
Lol why It take so long for you to get to the joke itself.. -___- I read whole thing and it was very disappointing.. thought you could do better.

Don't you have 2nd lunches though..lol be honest.
o tru, should've known reading wasn't your strongest subject, lemme take the direct approach

- you're short
- you're dumb
- you have difficulty satisfying a woman

and deal, i'll admit to second lunches if you admit you can't come to WB because you can't find your booster seat

okay i'm done lmfao

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol I know right.. that guy means business when there's a fork and knife in front of him.. I mean a keyboard and mouse.. =) Ok now I'm done.

Omni

BRoomer
aight

deez/coney - stop flamin
ps - stop instigatin
lie - stop lyin

forute

Smash Ace
^kenny usually has fests at the venue the night before with people allowed to stay overnight (i dunno if he mentioned doing one or not earlier in the thread) but you'd have to ask him about when he plans on starting

Kenrawr

Smash Master
:facepalm:@last couple pages. o u, mdva.

@Brawlin: You can come up on Friday anytime after 7PM. Make sure you bring a sleeping bag and a pillow.

Coney

Smash Master
Thought we were gonna drop this subject... -___-. its done G isn't allowed to come because of past actions by people who I will not name. lets move on please.
last thing i'm going to say about this

when you say stuff like this, it kinda shows your hand and implies you know something more than what you're telling. whether you do or not i don't know, but you have to understand how it comes across

one way or another it doesn't really matter anymore, i'm just looking for the truth

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
@ Brawlin: I'll team with u pimp. I'm not too good at this tho, just so you know.

@ Freeze: I may be able to scoop you; I'll know 4 certain by wed.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Forute and K-9. So the housing is just at the venue? Lmao I'm just making sure.

@supa nova: Yeah, man I'll team with you lmao. This will be my first tournament so don't worry.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Supa Nova, I'm actually going to be teaming with SSR for this. We were planning on teaming for KTAR and Xanadu, but I couldn't make it to KTAR and Xanadu has been postponed. Sorry man :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom