• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodbridge Presents: Masochistic K9 is Masochistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
o: Hope you're able to fix that all right, Nova! Poyo and I would come tomorrow, if it weren't for the food we'll be selling. o_o.

So I'll be money matching

EE - Meta Knight/Meta Knight
Yars - Jigglypuff/Kirby

Would anyone else like to money match? I'll play any match-up requested excluding any of me using Ganondorf/Ice Climbers/Lucas/Ness/Wolf/Samus/Pokemon Trainer.

I also won't play any Sheik versus Dedede/Ice Climbers!

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone else like to money match? I'll play any match-up requested excluding any of me using Ganondorf/Ice Climbers/Lucas/Ness/Wolf/Samus/Pokemon Trainer.

My Mario vs your Yoshi? xD

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Definitely! How much would you like to play that for? o: Also, Deez, we can do a Peach/Diddy money match, if you'd like! Or Jigglypuff/Diddy, even.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Definitely! How much would you like to play that for? o: Also, Deez, we can do a Peach/Diddy money match, if you'd like! Or Jigglypuff/Diddy, even.
If your up for it, $5 :D of course we can lower it if you want to.

Aposl

Smash Ace
LOL at the pics Boss, not sure if it was worth messaging me on FB to see though... troll war? *cracks fingers*

Coney

Smash Master
freeze, i might be able to give you a ride there...pretty sure you're on the way

PM me your addy

prollum is i couldn't give you a ride back, at least not unless you're staying until sunday afternoon or sompin

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
welp thats one....

i wonder how many we will get by friday night xD
This *****...

o: Hope you're able to fix that all right, Nova! Poyo and I would come tomorrow, if it weren't for the food we'll be selling. o_o.

So I'll be money matching

EE - Meta Knight/Meta Knight
Yars - Jigglypuff/Kirby

Yugioh playas, bring yo cards, thank you. I'll be there Saturday morning.

Every event u bail on its something with your car lol, upgrade pimpin~!

:017:
Sucks dude hope you can get it fixed.

Can anyone else give me a ride? I'll pay gas!
find some other way to come supa :(

and someone pls pick up freezewish
That's the problem; I got my bearings packed (finally) just 2 find out about the suspension. I'm workin on a new car tho; stuff costs money and I just started workin again. If I can borrow the truck maybe I can make it but I'm not guaranteeing anything.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
So, since my mom thinks its too dangerous for me to be driving this far by myself, she will be taking me. We'll be getting there Saturday morning. I hope she like brings a friend, because I don't know what she'll do all day lol. Either way, I'm glad she is taking me. :)

Edit: I honestly have no clue if I have a partner to this or not lmao. So does anyone want to team with me? If I already have a partner someone please let me know who it is

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Korn $5
Deez $3
Brawlin $3
UA $3
Hot$ $1
EE $5
2fast $2

Also Hot$ I'll MM in melee actually if you let me warm up for 30 minutes

hot$

Smash Ace
To all of the ppl that will be there friday i have Bomberman blast,MegaMan10,and mario party 6,also all the yugioh players plz bring your cards im bringing mines and why not hold a crew battle with 2 dollar entry? and i will take Melee MMs except from boss and korn.
and who wants to mm me in brawl?:troll:
i'll mm you in melee, my fox or shiek (or both) or (none) 1 or 2$, i'm a low roller.

unless you are kidding, then nvm.

Korn $5
Deez $3
Brawlin $3
UA $3
Hot$ $1
EE $5
2fast $2

Also Hot$ I'll MM in melee actually if you let me warm up for 30 minutes

fine with me =D just let me know when you want to knock it out. and we'll go from there (probably after our mk ditto since you'll know who i am by then)

2fast

Smash Journeyman
kaffei, mm my mk for $5 :D
I'll $3 MM my snake vs your mk and $2 DK vs MK as well as $2 Mario vs Olimar. You know, after those hilarious BS friendlies we had at Coneys tourney with Snake vs MK xD.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
So who exactly is gonna be here tonight?

I'm so down for Rock Band. Your heart is size of the mooooon!

Got my LoL working on my Mac.

Call dibs on upstairs couch.

:phone:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
If all goes well and my ride is secure I guess I should list my MMs:

Korn :snake: vs :pikachu2: 3$
Korn :metaknight: vs :pit: 3$
Boss :luigi2: vs :pit: 3$
Boss :mario2: vs :pit: 3$
SSR :metaknight: vs :diddy: 5$
EE :snake: vs :pit: 5$
EE :metaknight: vs :pikachu2: 5$
Deez :diddy: vs :pit: 5$
Omni :metaknight:, :falco:, :fox: vs :pit: 1$ each
Omni :metaknight:, :falco: vs :pikachu2: 1$ each
Yars :dedede: vs :pit: 3$
2fast :snake: vs :pit: 2$
2fast :mario2: vs :pit: 3$
Coney :dedede: vs :pit: 3$
Brawlin :snake: vs :pit: 3$

51$, lets see if I can go positive.

Anyone else? I'm free as an angel bird here :awesome:

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
If all goes well and my ride is secure I guess I should list my MMs: Korn :snake: vs :pikachu2: 3$ Korn :metaknight: vs :pit: 3$ Boss :luigi2: vs :pit: 3$ Boss :mario2: vs :pit: 3$ SSR :metaknight: vs :diddy: 5$ EE :snake: vs :pit: 5$ EE :metaknight: vs :pikachu2: 5$ Deez :diddy: vs :pit: 5$ Omni :metaknight:, :falco:, :fox: vs :pit: 1$ each Omni :metaknight:, :falco: vs :pikachu2: 1$ each Yars :dedede: vs :pit: 3$ 2fast :snake: vs :pit: 2$ 2fast :mario2: vs :pit: 3$ Coney :dedede: vs :pit: 3$ Brawlin :snake: vs :pit: 3$ 51$, lets see if I can go positive. Anyone else? I'm free as an angel bird here :awesome:
Luckay, I use :peach: not :snake: lol Also, does anyone need a teammate? :phone:

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
All right, perfect then, Kaffei! o: P.S., would you like to do a money match, with my Sheik versus your Olimar?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
this is gonna be fun. Guys I came up with a new broken AT. I can't wait to imply it tomorrow

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to mm me that hasn't already set one up with me yet? Uh, I also don't know what any of you look like, so if you see someone at this tournament that you've never seen before, that would be me lol

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I'd rather just do friendlies with you Kaffei lol, so scared I am. And Brawlin, you need to make the most amazing entrance into the scene so we can all introduce ourselves lol.

~Revised~

Korn :snake: vs :pikachu2: 3$
Korn :metaknight: vs :pit: 3$
Boss :luigi2: vs :pit: 3$
Boss :mario2: vs :pit: 3$
SSR :metaknight: vs :diddy: 5$
EE :metaknight: vs :pikachu2: 3$
Deez :diddy: vs :pit: 5$
Omni :metaknight:, :falco:, :fox: vs :pit: 1$ each
Omni :metaknight:, :falco: vs :pikachu2: 1$ each
Yars :gaw: vs :pit: 3$
2fast :snake: vs :pit: 2$