• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woo tourny OH June 30th

Kel

Smash Master
Pichu ****ing rocks!

Lol at everyone bailing. I'm sorry to hear that though. I'd go but I have to work 10-6 that day and my girlfriend is coming down. Girlfriends and smashbrothers are known eternal enemies. Mentioning smash around them infuriates them to the point where they act like 'nothing is wrong', when in fact, they are pissed. So, I'll be working and hanging with the girlfriend for this tournament. Sorry guys.

Bob, you SUCK! KTHNXBYE!

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
Pichu ****ing rocks!

Lol at everyone bailing. I'm sorry to hear that though. I'd go but I have to work 10-6 that day and my girlfriend is coming down. Girlfriends and smashbrothers are known eternal enemies. Mentioning smash around them infuriates them to the point where they act like 'nothing is wrong', when in fact, they are pissed. So, I'll be working and hanging with the girlfriend for this tournament. Sorry guys.

Bob, you SUCK! KTHNXBYE!
LOL. So in my case, it`s my boyfriend.
I feel like we switched places.
I used to hate him playing smash.
Now he hates me playing smash.
Irony.

Big_R

Smash Champion
not to throw salt on the wound or anything...but now im looking shaky for this
lol who woulda guessed. i'm not letting this guy's bailsies..and everyone elses stop me. i will go alone if i have to. and if i do, vidjo...teamsies?

soap

Smash Hero
keep your ears open soap, I bail like its going out of style. This one i dont plan on bailing on tho, i think me and bigR are open for crews....im not sure how that whole thing is going down. Anyway what happened to that guy who played zelda???
not to throw salt on the wound or anything...but now im looking shaky for this
Lol, he predicted it himself

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
niggaaaaaaaaaaa

Lol, he predicted it himself
well who better to predict myself than myself?? sorry I spent 100 on my gf because I wasnt thinking i was going to be needing money. Besides I didnt say I was bailing, I just said i was shaky...

Silhouette

Smash Lord
sorry guys but i was in a plane crash, and my house exploded, and my leg is on fire so i doubt i can make this.... jk ill be there.

bah, we dont need them and theyre excuses, we can have fun without them.

Kel

Smash Master
*their excuses ^

vijdo vidjo vidjo emo vidjo vidjo haircut vidjo vidjo.
.. I just didn't think there was enough 'vidjo' in this thread:)

Big_R

Smash Champion
hold up i thought ole bobarino was bailing and i was confused. but anyways i don't like this shakeyness so soap if tc isn;t down u wanna team? i can tell u if he isn't comin for sure like tomorrow evening cuz i am the ride.

Sliq

Smash Master
I won't be there either. -_-;;

I have too much homework to do to waste 8 hours this weekend driving.

Impp

Smash Ace
I'm coming, and bringing 1-4 people... flakiness pending
And I'll money match people. Let me know.
And is this still the adress?
228 NORTH BEVER ST
WOOSTER OHIO 44691

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
TOURNY LOCATION
228 NORTH BEVER
WOOSTER OHIO 44691
you will know it is my house when you see hay on the lawn do to the lack of grass i have lol. There is also an ally way right next to my house so people can park there cars but park it in the black part of the pavement next to the brown building that is there.
If anyone have any ?'s call 330-347-0051 and ask for vince. hope to see everyone there

Sago

Smash Lord
Hey me and 2 of my crew mates are comin to this all the way from central wisconsin...so uhm yah we;lll be there unfortunatley devy still needs a teammate and it would rock if you guys could team with him...
ps look out for george w bush and bill clinton..and possibley nixon

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'm posting purely because I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT ****ING STOP OBESSING OVER THE CUTENESS OF PICHU MAKING ARROGANT POSES and didn't want to feel like a troll.

Oh and yeah, are doubles definitely starting at noon then? Just making sure seeing as location has already changed -- don't know about start time.

x1372

Smash Ace
I'm Batman.

Incidentally, I am planning to come. And enter teams.

Thing is, I have a meeting for work I couldn't weasel out of at 10 AM. Hopefully it'll be over by 10:30 and I can get there in time, but if not can you wait for me a bit please? Thanks

Sliq

Smash Master
Gentlemen, behold!

I'm doing homework right now as opposed to being there!

Ok people, these are the results from the Woo Tournament.

~ Singles ~
1. Vidjogamer
2. 4%
3. Big R
4. Camper Bob
5. Beegs

~ Doubles ~
1. Gay Sandwich (Camper Bob & Vidjogamer)
2. Furry Knees (Cryb & Phasion 11)
3. Something (Frozen & 4%)
4. Death Hawk (Big R & Top Cat)
5. Pooty Tang 5000 (Beegs & XF)

Ok now time for my shout - outs...

Vidjogamer - AGAIN I fight you FIRST ROUND!!!! But other than that congrats on winning and I look forward to fighting you more.

Goddess - It was SOO nice hanging out with you once more. Also, YOUR WELCOME for having me buy stuff for you, Vidjo, and Mowse. Good job in teams too.

Skatz & Soap - Wow...You guys have a really sweet brother / sis relationship and well, thats amazing that you guys can play together and not get mad. Also, Skatz...YOUR MY HERO FOR USING MARTH!!! ^_^

Camper Bob - Thanks for giving me a good matchs when we fought. Next timem, Im hoping things will change for the good.

Phasion - Nice talking to you again. I really didn't get you play agianst you much but it was fun anyways. I'll try to make it to you're tournament this time.

D20 - GREAT matchs man. They were all down to the wire which was made the matchs insane. Thanks again for some great match ups.

Silhouette - It was nice talking to ya and you seem like a pretty cool guy. Hope to see you around more often my good sir.

XF - Good times in teams but next time...we will do soo much better. FC!!!

Everyone - It was amazing and I hope to do this again.

FlipX

Smash Ace
i got 28th im my 2000 person tourny. I would have won but my ****** friend was playing for me while i was at work and lost with top pair to two pair -.- I never should have trusted a parma kid to play poker for me.

Cryb

Smash Apprentice
Aww, shouldn't I be tied for 5th in singles? :(

Shoutouts -

Big R - I should have won (johnz). Good matches. :)

4% APR - See Big R comment. :p Also, IC's suck. :p

XF - Fun matches.

Demi-god/Frozen Chaos - Fun Fox dittos. :p

Silhoutte - Fun friendlies.

Impp - Thanks for the ride and friendlies.

Phasion - I did all the work. Haha, just kidding. Hooray for the furry knees.

Droly - You wanted to play me way too badly. :p

D20 - Fun matches. That was my first time playing against a Y. Link and hopefully my last. :p

Vidjo and Camper Bob - Were the double peaches really necessary? What a bunch of jerks. :( At least the grand finals on MK II and Termina Bay were fun. :p

Goddess - Thanks for almost taking my face off with the door.

Other folks whose names I've forgotten - fun playing with you.

Solid

Smash Rookie
The tourney was great. even though i was knocked out pretty fast from singles(thanks beegs lol =]) i still feel i was doing pretty good.

soap

Smash Hero
Xtacy falco, sorry i stepped on your hay, thanks for inviting everyone to your house.

Vidjo and the brackets guy, thanks for getting us in to the bracket even though we came a little late.

sarah- you are gettin too good. you remind me of drephen just walking around smashing people. I think you showed Bob that the Sword is faster than the bat.

Big R- its 2-1, ill see you at FC. i think i finally have a secondary, although i want to make him my main, and make sheik my secondary. ill have that chaingrab worked out next time.

Phasion- i know that matchup really well, sorry:dizzy: i could help you out with some stuff next time we play. good job to you and Cryb in teams, NEOC representin

Droly- that dash attack to shine spike was sneaky sneaky

Beegs- fun team friendlies, wanted to do some singles, shouldve done more friendlies with a bunch of people but had a bad headache all morning and didnt want to stay. next time got to get some games from all the self hating pittsburghians, vidjo, 4%, and XtacyFalco

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
xtacy falco...that was really cool of u too host a tournament, i wouldn't have let all those creepers in my crib

camper bob....you're overrated,lol jk. thats wat everyone was telling me befor our match. you're young link was really ennoying. good job

D20....well i got screwed over because they skipped over me and i had to play you. you play a mean marth, he's disgusting...in a good way. i'll be honing my skills and i'll get you next time.

Beeg.....yeah me and soap are pretty close, we;ve been twins since birth. the reason we play teams together so good is because we're telepathic. its got its advantages.

Soap...you're extremely overrated. you only won some matches today because you sabotoged the opponents by putting drugs in theyre drinks. jk lol, luv you. you're a beast and you can destroy anything or anyone when you put your mind to it. you wavedash like a mad man and thats why i love you:)

LuLu....youre crazy cool and you're peach got a whole lot better. come to the FC!!!!!!

phasion.....neoc, northeast ohio cheerleading? jk good job in the tourney

D20

Smash Lord
Shoutouts... Yayuhhhz!!!

4% - Great set. If only the crocodiles were on my side...

XF - Thanks for hosting!

Beegs - Yeah, those were some pretty good games. Thanks for gimping me 10 times.

Camper Bob - "If l-canceling wasn't in this game, I'd be one of the best players."

Vidjo - I like your style. I'm talking about your clothing selection, not your smash game.

sKatZ - Yeah, my Marth's a pretty mean guy. See you next time!

BigR - I feel like I should be giving you a shoutout, but I don't know what to say.

Cryb - Yep, Young Link will get ya sometimes. Anyhow, I was really surprised how well you did against my Marth... so much for my Fox counter.

RSG - Thanks for making the brackets and such.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Camper Bob -- You see? This is my name. A-Laon. A-L-A-O-N. Much love yet again for the most idiotic tourney set of all time... we're 1-1 for Brinstar pit deaths... we'll settle this in the future.

4% -- Thanks for not dying from that sidesmash off the left of Jungle Japes on your last stock and ending up winning the match. :) Also, thanks for being helpless against Pikachu.

"BREAk the Targets!"

Let's get some friendlies next time too.

Dude who fell straight through Brinstar's lava because he was still invincible from respawning -- I bet that sucked.

D20 -- Thanks for the ride yet again.

RSG -- Thanks for the murder bracket.

Big_R -- On behalf of ReadySetGo, and all the Pittsburghers who got cut down on behalf of the murder bracket, I want a $20 MM, best of 5.

DO IT PU$$Y.

I'd like to collectively thank everybody who made this tourney ever so lovely. GGs and I hope to see you all again.

Double sidesmash from lvl1 jiggly ftw.

Sago

Smash Lord
Thanks guys i had alot of fun and it was a great tournament, that was C-sticks first singles tournament and devys second they had alot of fun, id like to thank everyone for makeing us feel welcome

RSG-i cant believe i lost to your sheik, i was up 3 stock and i just keep chargeing....shoulda just camped

Big_R

Smash Champion
soapy-that was pretty close the first games. i guess i'm getting used to those small falco counter stages though. i hope we don't have to face too early at FC. lol that would kinda suck.
cryb-cok woulda proud of my last stock. stealing mathos' moves. that was insane. i had u first game, you got me second, both comfortably. then you had the last game and the dsf slayer just came outta nowhere.
4%-the jiggs is too hard to face with falco. i just wasn't playing well with fox so i didn't break it out. new rivalry? we're 1-1 lol
d20-good random talks about whatever was happening. glad i didn;t have to face the young link.
RSG- so i think there should be a little more put into the rules part of these threads lol. i thought wobbling was banned, and i just went crazy when i got wobbled cuz it had never happened. then i accidently pressed start. i think what usually happens is a forfeit of that stock when you pause, but maybe it's the game. whatever it was i def put on the game face and did whatever to win. i figured you'd camp the bottom part of corneria with ics, so i had to stay up in the percents.
A-laon- i think you guys jinxed yourselves with those shirts. but idk about all this. i don't really even do mms, or i haven't. i guess if your calling ole big r out though i will have to defend my honor. what're you goin to next though?

vidjo-we should start calling these tournys vidjo's allowance. lol the peach is just too good. i wish i could face your fox or marth like other people.
Tcizzle-we really should get a team we want to play with together, and just go for it. me not being able to play fox didn't really help, but we did alright. knee sale! lolz
cesura-idk if you go here but just keep playing and try to get the game, and you could get better with practice.

umm do work see some of you maybe at he smashfest this weekend or FC.

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
Dont be Callin out Ole Big R or you might get yur feelinz hurt

A-Laon

Smash Master
A-laon- i think you guys jinxed yourselves with those shirts. but idk about all this. i don't really even do mms, or i haven't. i guess if your calling ole big r out though i will have to defend my honor. what're you goin to next though?
I'll probably be attending Phasion's tourney in July. We could play there.

Top Bottom