• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woo tourny OH June 30th

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
i talked to drephen yesterday at pound and they are going to canada. How many poeple do u think are comen to this?

Juke

Smash Journeyman
I'll be at this tournament. Sucks that you can't make it MegamanX. I would have totally teamed up with you for this one since it looks like my usual doubles partner can't make it to this.

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
wow.
i`m sure excited for some good clean fun!
& subs & ice cream.
mmm.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
oooooooooooooooooooo Coheed and Cambria be rompin a fuq mang!! I luh dis guy already.

and um.. just curious.. why is droly posting here? does he have any purpose whatsoever?

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
SUBS omgggg soo good. That's like the #1 reason why I want to go so badly, ahaha. =P

haha if it wasn`t for you, i`d never know about the subs.
but in a light note... BOO YAH!

haha anyone ready for the Koomtastic Duo?

Droly- not BEST.

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
droly is not only the worst marth the MW has but also he thinks hes pro.. lol i remember the first time i played falco was at his tourny and 2 stocked him.. first time.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
Dude, no offense, but you lost to Impp's Zelda at Escape.

I don't think they're gonna be "seeing" anything at the Wooster tourney.

I hope your not saying that like there is shame in losing to a zelda...cause that angers me

and droly quit getting ownd

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Yeah I will be at this with Harm and D20, I'll bring my laptop and tio again to set up the brackets like last time I was there unless someone tells me otherwise (the last one of these I was at I think was at CQ's house). Anyway I'll see all you Ohio folk there, better bring you A games haha, jk, but sorta not jk.

Top Bottom