• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woo tourny OH June 30th

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
i dont remember playing any falcos at last tournament, i eat them for breakfast now though.

I will money match anyone.

and i main bowser now

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
i`ll be there.
flaming hot cheetohs & all.
i`ve never went to a tourney w/o flaming hot cheetohs & a monster.
& i`ll get to see my good friend beegs again!
hey mowse, is shelby going?
if so, her & i are teaming.

D20

Smash Lord
I guess I'm coming to this one, too.

ToP CaT, Flip, and HARM - $5 MM, best 2 out of 3?

Yeah HARM, I'm calling you out.

BTW, that's three 1v1s... not one 3v1.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
lol alright,

x- we can do marth dittos, sheik dittos, whoever you play really
d20 - sounds good
other people - more matches!!!

4% APR

Smash Champion
Topcat- we can do something with my doc if you want. Dittos if you play him

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
haha yes i do, that sounds like a plan

edit : i play most characters so ill do dittos with probably 90 percent of the characters

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
hah this is demi-god i hadto create new s/n because 1) i moved to atlantic north and 2) my friend changed my p/w cause i left it signed on with his comp

im in PA right now but i should be back for this... if not then there will be a subsitute running the tourny.

Goddess: yeh shelby should be there.... god ima hate facing 2 peaches

4% APR

Smash Champion
Playing Mow up there Mowse? Anyway I've finally figured out that Jigglypuff kinda isn't that great so im ready to bring out my all new secret main.

Edit- no johns Beegs

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
haha jiggy is amazing at times... zomg r you pulling a surprise marth main lieke us?

accually... marth is my secondairy.. my GW is holding its own up here.. ive learned a few things. remember all.... G&W 4 president

4% APR

Smash Champion
Dont be surprised if you do horrible maining GW. Though, maybe you'll surprise me.

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
hehe i have that effect on ppl watch out.. are we teaming? i should be back b4 the tourny

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
i still can`t get over the fact
that dragostea din tei is in 4% sig.
it makes me so happy.

Sago

Smash Lord
Hehe well im probly not to well known to you guys because i live in wisconsin but i think im going to be in ohio visiting my dad over the time period of this tourny, how far is this from cleveland?

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
flip, you are incorrect. It took me 1 hour and 15 min to get there last time. It's an easy highway drive most of the way. So from Downtown Cleveland it should take about 1 hour 30 min.

If you live in the suburbs it will be faster, especially if you live near 271 or 71.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Well it took me 2 hours from twinsburg and thats 30 minutes from cleveland so if it is exactly in the path of wooster it would take around 1 hr 30.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
you wooster/cf/cleveland or whatever kids need to add me on aim and let me know when these random tourneys pop up so i dont have to check the boards..id really appreciate it

-Tc

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
beegs.... i misss you!!! lmao jp who would miss YOU hehe. i should be in ohio around the 25th but if not i turst you or vince to run the tourny

LOL. Yea no kidding, WHO WOULD miss you. Just messing. All right then. I'm pretty sure Vincent and I can run this tournament as long as he doesn't have to work at the wonderful place of KFC. I also might be working sometime soon. ^_^. Thats good news but kinda bad too. Anyways, yea I'll see what I can do.

Top Bottom