• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woo tourny OH June 30th

4% APR

Smash Champion
I can help if you guys need it. By the way, the doc experiment failed. Jiggly is back :039:

Lp3

Smash Rookie
My friend Jeremy and I plan on being there. Perhaps I'll drag some of my other friends along too (if they don't work or have other un-missable things). Perhaps I won't get slaughtered so bad in the tourney this time :urg:

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
well i called off work for that day so im good to go
BEEGS- the managers said for you to fill out a piece of paper with all your stuff on it and put me down as a refreance

so..........................mowse i take it your not in woo crew no more

Impp

Smash Ace
I'll be going to this.
I can bring a T.V, and a Cube..
And I'm down for money matches...

So is this at someones house?

4% APR

Smash Champion
It looks like CF will be at this one in full force. Expect possibly ten people, including the Tournament debut of Koom, an up and coming jiggy player (not me) and the one and only, the Real YUGGZ!!!!11111

Should be fun guys

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
haha The Lulu & Yuggz team will make it`s debute here..
maybe we`ll be team ladybug?
well i`m just excited to be teaming with the greatest person on earth.
who we all clearly know is in fact, CODY.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
chyea doo for real Yuggz gets misfires like no other! Won him the match the other day correct? lolz:psycho:

doo along with tournament debuts from Koom, Heavy D, and Yuggz...:grin: CQ has a new main in training... :080:

EDIT: Frozen Chaos is a big muhh fro :laugh:

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
okay guys sorry about the last one, i need mms for this tourney tho so lets hear em...Harm i will take that samus/marth match

edit : 666 post!! o.0

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
lol ima use GW the whole singles tourny.. comon i wanna face any and all marths with GW lol

4% APR

Smash Champion
Topcat- 5$ marth ditto?

Also, I'm teaming with demi-god in the tourney but X and I are accepting any teams mms

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
Yes Beegs, Lulu is finally doing singles.
new spelling?
i like it better. :]

soap

Smash Hero
i wanna go to FC, but dont want to drive alone, Big R? wooster guys? anyone interested in carpooling or have space

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
im up for carpooling with you soap for fc i was just trying to find a ride so ill have plenty of money for gas
o yeah im up for some mms as well some one bring a camra or something so we can record matchs this time

Big_R

Smash Champion
soap= i think i might be teaming with Topcat. if he bails then i am def down. as for the fc thing idk, i will have to keep the options open on that one.
i'll get back to u somehow on both accounts.

do you have an aim or something. if so, why do i not have it? you're one of the first good ppl i played back in the day. lol

but yeha i wanna show to this. how sweet would it be if i could go to pound this weekend, (well i am but stay with me) then evo north, then this. that would be a a ballin' june.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
keep your ears open soap, I bail like its going out of style. This one i dont plan on bailing on tho, i think me and bigR are open for crews....im not sure how that whole thing is going down. Anyway what happened to that guy who played zelda???

soap

Smash Hero
aim-katzy687, but im never on, ill try to keep it on i guess

pound is a little too far away/ too much green

god deezie, this is gonna be fun

soap

Smash Hero
keep your ears open soap, I bail like its going out of style. This one i dont plan on bailing on tho, i think me and bigR are open for crews....im not sure how that whole thing is going down. Anyway what happened to that guy who played zelda???
arent you that guy who played zelda?

anyway, im sort of from columbus so i can crew with you guys

i guess ill have to find one of the wooster/pittsburgh guys to team with unless i can get my sister to come and team with me again, but she is too good , it feels almost unfair for the other teams for me to team with her

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
arent you that guy who played zelda?

anyway, im sort of from columbus so i can crew with you guys

i guess ill have to find one of the wooster/pittsburgh guys to team with unless i can get my sister to come and team with me again, but she is too good , it feels almost unfair for the other teams for me to team with her
Nah i meant some guy i was supposed to zelda ditto a while back, cool tho about crews, we need one more, does soaps sister pwn nubs???

Are you talking about Joe4sho? He'll probably be there. Yuggz will be there too

<< That guy, who is yuggz?

Big_R

Smash Champion
If their name doesn't have every other letter or so capitilized, then they mean nothing to me.

4% APR

Smash Champion
So far I have Harm- Marth v Samus 5$

I'll also 1$ random character mms as well if anyone wants

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
sorry guys i have to move the tourny by 1 week, it will be on the 7th i do beleive.. the folloing sat. will work better because the person who is letting me use their house is leaving on vacation and will be gone that day.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
Nah i meant some guy i was supposed to zelda ditto a while back
you were supposed to ditto joe4sho, i remember it was back during the mentor tourney. and he wasnt too happy that he didnt get to ditto you, calling you out with namecalling lol cept he doesnt really play much zelda anymore. im sure hed still do the ditto though

unless there was another zelda guy

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
New Spot???

well if my mom might be leaving for vacation that week so we could have it at my house its only down the street for the old place but ill get back with you guys on that

4% APR

Smash Champion
The date change might screw a few people that asked off of work. If you could keep the original at all it would be much obliged

Also, I want some mms. Team mms against the crusaders (x and I) are always welcome.

Top Bottom