• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
i'm not arguing against her smash appearance. I think she's a given. i would actually be surprised if she wasn't in. that's what makes me envious; because of her wolf loses priority in becoming a character. i really don't care if krystal is in or not, but if she is i can't help but think that she pretty much took wolf's place.. i'm not sure what i'm trying to say here, but you get the point.
well.. only in the sense that they are both from SF... other than that niche... they are complletely different. Falco was much more wolf's true competition

NukeA6

Smash Master

Better one :D.

Darn it, i think it IS wolf.

Edit:

Yeah it is wolf, his sayayin scaner turns black or something, so it looks like his eye patch, also i think the mohawk is present. I might be wrong. I whon't say for sure that he is deconfirmed until we get a high quality video or pic of him, but i think it's fairly sure to say that he IS deconfirmed.
*looks back a few pages*

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Shuma

Smash Hero
Are you mocking the deconfirmation of my most whanted Character In Brawl?....

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
well the one thing though is that he might not be playable in true form, but at least you can still run around the stage, looking like him? pretending to be him? thats something. first character i'll use when i get the game is fox with the supposed wolf outfit, until i start unlocking people.

ugh, its just not the same though. i'm so conflicted about this crap

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well, the video that Numa saw was the one with another outfit, but it did make his fur look darker, the second video had this outfit with the black clothes.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
well the one thing though is that he might not be playable in true form, but at least you can still run around the stage, looking like him? pretending to be him? thats something. first character i'll use when i get the game is fox with the supposed wolf outfit, until i start unlocking people.

ugh, its just not the same though. i'm so conflicted about this crap
still... much better than him being a stage hazard, AT, or not in the game at all right?

Shuma

Smash Hero
Darn it! Nook is deconfirmed! ARghkbejwl;abn yhil;ewnaklgkaBJ!n;!LB!::!M1!!!!!11!

Also, why would anyone whant Wolf to be an AT, this way we can at least play as him.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Don't fold so easilly Wolf fans. Just like on the AC threads, it's not over until the Sak-man says it is. Or he's confirmed as an AT.
after someone finally accepts the fact that it's not happening, why would you suggest it can.

that's like telling someone who has finally accepted that they have no chance of surviving cancer "WAIT there is a very small chance that you will"

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
i'm kinda curious/anxious to see a nice detailed shot of the wolf alt outfit just to see how accurate it actually is to wolf himself. i'm also curious if the wolf outfit will be one of the colors required for team battles (blue maybe? grey and black are usually shades of blue after all) it would kinda suck if it wasn't and you couldn't use the wolf outfit for team battles.

Sakman? lmfao

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
i'm kinda curious/anxious to see a nice detailed shot of the wolf alt outfit just to see how accurate it actually is to wolf himself. i'm also curious if the wolf outfit will be one of the colors required for team battles (blue maybe? grey and black are usually shades of blue after all) it would kinda suck if it wasn't and you couldn't use the wolf outfit for team battles.

Sakman? lmfao
he's got a shot at blue team maybe

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
after someone finally accepts the fact that it's not happening, why would you suggest it can.

that's like telling someone who has finally accepted that they have no chance of surviving cancer "WAIT there is a very small chance that you will"
That's not the same thing at all. That's just terrible.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman

ugh, thanks for reminding me that my grandma has cancer, btw....:(

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
ugh, thanks for reminding me that my grandma has cancer, btw....:(
sorry 'bout that. It happens though. Don't know what her prognosis is but I wish her the best whatever that might mean

and @ freeman: it's a parallel... whether it's more extreme or not, it's still a parallel... false hope is never good.... Nothing wrong with real hope... just the false kind

Shuma

Smash Hero
Besides Nook IS deconfirmed, the Nook Fanboys live in denial, just like some of the Gardevoir fans.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Besides Nook IS deconfirmed, the Nook Fanboys live in denial, just like some of the Gardevoir fans.
pssh... gardevoir could still be in it.

A pokeball would deconfirm most characters, but I mean Gardevoir is such an important member of the series. I mean, you could totally play as her while she was attacking from a pokebal... it's not like there's only one gardevoir in the pokemon world... sheesh

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Tell me that's sarcasm... please.
it saddens me that I should actually need to tell you that...

... but alas, I do have to tell you because there are some people who would likely agree with me wholeheartedly if I didn't

Big One

Smash Cadet
Wolf is far from deconfirmed. His fur is a lot lighter than the supposed "Wolf" alt. for Fox, and his physical build is much different from Fox's. It wouldn't make sense at all for him to be an alt. for Fox. Also note that Fox is missing Wolf's trademark mechanic eye-piece thing. Really, this alt. supposedly deconfirms Wolf just as much as Mario's green alt. deconfirms Luigi.

Michael Blaine

Smash Apprentice
surely you could have found a better example than Mario and Luigi. Maybe not.

Either way, Wolf is gone.

LOL

Big One

Smash Cadet
surely you could have found a better example than Mario and Luigi. Maybe not.
Surely the chances of Wolf gone is about the chance of when a piece of **** doesn't come out of your mouth. Gives him a pretty good chance of being in Brawl tbh.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
well if its any consolation, Fox's alt costume doesn't look that much like Wolf, so yeah he still might be in there. Sorry to whoever, but I would still rather see Wolf over Falco.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Hey, remember the first video i posted with the "wolf" costume, that someone said(i think Numa) that it was just his purple costume from melee? well i found this from the guy that played that match with fox:

I don't know if Wolf was the intention, but that's the only color where his fur darkens.
So what does that mean? that the Black Fox just looks dark because of the video?

Edit:

Nevermind, it seems that guy is either blind or an idiot.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
If Falco was one of Fox's alt costumes, not one person would think Falco was returning.

RDK

Smash Hero
Surely the chances of Wolf gone is about the chance of when a piece of **** doesn't come out of your mouth. Gives him a pretty good chance of being in Brawl tbh.
I had a hard time understanding the point you were trying to get across, on account of, you know, it doesn't make sense.

If Falco was one of Fox's alt costumes, not one person would think Falco was returning.
Does the alt. costume even look like Wolf, or is it just a coincidence? I haven't seen it yet, so I really can't make that call. Maybe it wasn't even meant to be Wolf.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
that would be even MORE conclusive since falso looks notthing like fox so, in order for falo to be an alt, the'd have to change fox's face to look like a bird.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Well if Sonic had a black color, would you think Shadow could still be in?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
probably not... but I don't think he's got much of a chance anyway so I'd enjoy if sonic had a shadow recolour (not just black, but I mean to look almost just like shadow... maybe it could be his red team outfit)

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Good point, also the suite may be similar but Wolf also has a whole different look to him (honestly more bad***) anyways, Wolf has a whole different personality and possible moveset coincidering he is a villian after all...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Yeah I mean don't get me wrong, this outfit totally deconfirms wolf, but I wish that the outfit was as completely dead on as it could be without changing fox's physics or hitbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom