• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalknux

Smash Ace
I hope that this isn't a deconfirmation because Falco and Wolf are my favorite Star Fox characters. However, if Wolf has to be out for Falco to be in, so be it.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You know... i would have accepted this as a deconfirmation, but when you have people running around saying that Marth and Sigurd where confirmed as Ike's Alt. Costumes...

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
I hope that this isn't a deconfirmation because Falco and Wolf are my favorite Star Fox characters. However, if Wolf has to be out for Falco to be in, so be it.
Yea I want Wolf way more than I want Krystal.

Fox, Falco, and Wolf being the Star Fox reps would be really awesome. They are the best pilots in game! But Krystal is a very unique character has a higher chance than even Falco.

Man I hope Star Fox somehow gets four reps XD

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
You know... i would have accepted this as a deconfirmation, but when you have people running around saying that Marth and Sigurd where confirmed as Ike's Alt. Costumes...
Well I now know where they got the idea from.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-9bqdOH3js0

At 2:28-2:30 It shows Metaknight's Final Smash on Ike and Ike looks alot like Marth. (I almost thought it was Marth xD)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Ok, i found this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t18ojQrx-go

You can see the "wolf" costume up close and personal when Fox does his FS, ok... it's pretty low quality, but it doesn't looks anything like this:

His fur doesn't even look gray. Of course it IS very low quality, but i'm pretty sure, there are no Wolf clothes, or "mohawk" or eye patch.

Edit:

@Sonic:

Falco is not more popular than Wolf in this forum, the polls prove itm since Wolf was even 2 votes above krystal, of course, that might be just in this forum.
even on these forums, falco is the most popular and outside of these 3... 2 votes on a forum this size just proves that falco and krystal are about equally supported by people who took the poll, but larger polls that aren't limited to users of smashboards show falco as miles and away the favourite followed by fox, followed by krystal... I think wolf beats peppy and slippy still, but I'm not sure

Shuma

Smash Hero
even on these forums, falco is the most popular
Wrong, Falco was the third more popular, with Wolf in first place and Krystal second, there was a link to the poll somewhere in this thread.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Wrong, Falco was the third more popular, with Wolf in first place and Krystal second, there was a link to the poll somewhere in this thread.
that poll was exclusively for wolf vs. krystal, and they were more or less tied the whole time. Falco wasn't even an option...

venture to a non wolf or krystal thread and chances are you'll see more falco fans... I mean, especially considering that falco's already been in a game.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Two votes don't really count to say that Wolf is more popular, maybe thirty would but two? I think they're in the same page in popularity factor.
yeah... and they have different groups that like them too.

If I remember correctly, Krystal had a pretty good lead (3 votes or so) in that poll for most of it's duration and then somehow Wolf caught up almost overnight

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
ahahhahahhh you guys sound like the Nook guys. Face it, WOLF = DECONFIRMED!

LOL
Most of the sane wolf fans are at least only holding on to hope because they haven't yet seen photographic evidence. Which is fair enough really. I mean, we are going off a few preliminary reports right? There's a chance that they aren't being honest or are just incorrect. One illegal photos make there way to the internet, most wolf fans will give in, you'll see.

Of course, there will be a lot of wolf fans who are in Gardevoir-fan-like denial.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
LOL at the Gardevoir fans who still think she'll be playable
yeah I mean if an outfit can be fairly conclusive, a pokeball is conclusive beyond doubt.

And it's not like she had a chance to begin with... Wolf did, however small

Michael Blaine

Smash Apprentice
LOL @ you for thinking wolf being deconfirmed isn't obvious.

Oh, and get pac-man and geno out of your sig unless you just like characters that have no chance of being playble lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Who the hell went to E for All...why aren't they correcting on the exact state of this issue

Stryks

Smash Hero
It isnt, MANY characters have dark colored clothes, so does fox now, whats the big deal? besides his fur looks to still be brown, so unless we get direct feed or a photo we cant tell if its indeed a wolf cotume, now GTFO troll...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
LOL @ you for thinking wolf being deconfirmed isn't obvious.
well it is obvious... but it isn't.

I mean... no hard evidence yet... but the reports about the evidence (which should soon become hard evidence if true) are pretty conclusive

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
please everyone... just ignore him or respond civilly... otherwise it will become a flame war. and he's not worth it.

sorry for the double post.... I thought someone else would have posted before I did

Michael Blaine

Smash Apprentice
Yes, ignore the man who is right. Wait, that's the way the world works isn't it

Anyhooo....(goes to post wolf in the Brawl graveyard)

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I can't believe we can't get one pic or video of Wolf Fox or crossdressing Diddy. Those things aren't even hard to take pics of. You can scroll through the costumes on the character select screen.

Michael Blaine

Smash Apprentice
LOL that's some good detective work there cowboy! You thought I was serious?

LMAO @ you for looking at my post history. SOMEONE'S GETTING MAAAAAD

vesperview

Smash Hero
LOL that's some good detective work there cowboy! You thought I was serious?

LMAO @ you for looking at my post history. SOMEONE'S GETTING MAAAAAD
*Hits ignore button and ceases to add fuel to the fire*

Back to Wolf now, if you look at the video you can't tell Fox's fur isn't the same color as Wolf's period!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
>_> fine Vespersview, but you don't need to provoke him.

and @ freeman: I can... I think it's illegal to snap those pics... and certainly no one actually playing the demo would be able to, so you'd have to be lucky enough to be recording when someone else picked wolf

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
:chuckle:
>_> fine Vespersview, but you don't need to provoke him.

and @ freeman: I can... I think it's illegal to snap those pics... and certainly no one actually playing the demo would be able to, so you'd have to be lucky enough to be recording when someone else picked wolf
As long as you don't caught, it isn't against the law

Shuma

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wgefh4tXyw

Uh oh... look at the end of the video, Fox wins, i can't see clearly, but does he have armor? 'cause if he does... that's it. The end. But i can't really see if it's just his black jacket or that if he looks more bulky from the front, or if he has the armor with the spikes.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Uh oh... look at the end of the video, Fox wins, i can't see clearly, but does he have armor? 'cause if he does... that's it. The end. But i can't really see if it's just his black jacket or that if he looks more bulky from the front, or if he has the armor with the spikes.
I can't tell, but that sure looks grey fur to me

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

I can't see it at all... I'm @ my home comp for the weekend and it's crappy and dial up... if somone can do a prnt scrn copy and paste for me though, that would be fantastic (or I can just watch it @ college tomorrow)

vesperview

Smash Hero

It looks like a little more black than gray the outfit does look like Fox's BTW, that chick talking in the vid is so annoying.

Shuma

Smash Hero

Better one :D.

Darn it, i think it IS wolf.

Edit:

Yeah it is wolf, his sayayin scaner turns black or something, so it looks like his eye patch, also i think the mohawk is present. I might be wrong. I whon't say for sure that he is deconfirmed until we get a high quality video or pic of him, but i think it's fairly sure to say that he IS deconfirmed.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

Here is the pic.
OUCH!!!

that looks like wolf's colours and even maybe wolf's eye scope on his cheek facing the screen..... I think that's pretty conclusive.

and that pic on the top of this page is even moreso.... I'm sorry wolf fans.... this just looks bad (unless you were okay with him being an alternate outfit... But I know that months and months (maybe even years) ago most of you were outraged at the very idea of this and said it would never work)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
so... we all agree... even if some of you still aren't 100%, you have to be at least 95% now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom