• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Alcohol

Smash Apprentice
I only said Wolf is just a gray fox because he clearly looks like a gray version of Fox in that picture... or do you not see that?
So what? God, you have the weakest arguments. SO WHAT if he looks like a gray version of Fox in that picture. Who's to say he'd look exactly like that in Brawl? And who's to say he would be a clone of Fox in Brawl? You people have zero imagination / creativity if you can't even imagine a unique moveset for him.

And BTW, Krystal is still more tacked-on and shallow than Wolf.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
And Ness and Lucas aren't? Hahaha! Good one! Wolf and Fox would be more different than Lucas and Ness are.
Yes they would because like I said in the Ness support thread, they are in the same family of PK users.. well I didn't say that really... Sakurai did..

and explain how the leader of "Star fo.. oh I mean Star Wolf (sorry I get confused the names are so similar) would not be even remotely a clone of Fox.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
The problem is that it does take effort and imagination for something that should already be established. Additionally, there's only a limited amount of things that are not already done that are in that style, and those things have to go to Falco first. Then you can give the scraps of the scraps to Wolf...who will still look just like Fox. =/

Mr. Alcohol

Smash Apprentice
and explain how the leader of "Star fo.. oh I mean Star Wolf (sorry I get confused the names are so similar) would not be even remotely a clone of Fox.
How would he even be a clone? He doesn't have to have the same moves as Fox.

Again--your arguments are terrible, and stem from the fact that you have no imagination or creativity.

Mr. Alcohol

Smash Apprentice
Wolf doesn't have the same moves because he has no moves. <_<

And like I said, any moves of that style first have to go to Falco.
How about no? Because who said Falco would even be in Brawl?

Someone make a moveset for Wolf that would not be clone-ish to fox, and still make perfect sense. Use of Metal claws = fail.
And you = fail, sir. Your arguments suck, and revolve around Wolf being a clone of Fox. Try to look past your incredibly long nose for once in your life.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
How about no? Because who said Falco would even be in Brawl?

And you = fail, sir. Your arguments suck, and revolve around Wolf being a clone of Fox. Try to look past your incredibly long nose for once in your life.
*Feeds Troll*

Your post are just insults and whining, please try to use some facts, or pose a real question when posting, because now your just spamming.

Falco out prioritizes Wolf by a mile, he was in melee, he is one of the most popular members of the team STAR FOX.

Mr. Alcohol

Smash Apprentice
*Feeds Troll*

Your post are just insults and whining, please try to use some facts, or pose a real question when posting, because now your just spamming.
LULZ. You're too funny. You talk about me using only insults when you post idiotic crap like "ZOMG WULF WILL ONLY BE ZE FOXX CLONEZORZ LOLOLOLZ". Again--try and have some imagination, although it's probably hard for someone who doesn't have the required amount of brain cells for it.

Falco out prioritizes Wolf by a mile, he was in melee, he is one of the most popular members of the team STAR FOX.
This argument fails also. Falco outprioritizes Wolf because he was in Melee? Oh yeah, you're right, kind of like how Ness outprioritized Lucas because Ness was in Melee AND SSB64. Oh yeah......

And Falco is considered annoying and arrogant by a lot of SF fans, unlike Wolf, who is liked by all of the old-school SF fans.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Why do you insist on dragging up the poorest of arguments that have already been rebuked time and time again? Do you even bother to look through the thread a little before you go off on an ignorant rampage?

the only reasons i can think of for your actions are as follows:

1: you are mentally incapable to see a good point.
2: you are arrogant and self-righteous.
3: you are intentionally attempting to provoke an argumentative response.
4: any combination of the above.

You clearly aren't mentally incapable since you are capable of the wonderful art of sarcasm.
However, since your arguments are not well thought out, I cannot credit them as genuine.
Therefore I can only come to one conclusion:

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum or group with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response."
(Wikipedia's definition, based on the encyclopedia of pcmag.com)

You have responded to every argument put toward you, and not intelligently I might add. This is one of the saddest ways to gain attention/postcount on an internet forum.

(I am of course referring to the individual with the avatar DuceBlade if you havn't guessed already)

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
LULZ. You're too funny. You talk about me using only insults when you post idiotic crap like "ZOMG WULF WILL ONLY BE ZE FOXX CLONEZORZ LOLOLOLZ". Again--try and have some imagination, although it's probably hard for someone who doesn't have the required amount of brain cells for it.

This argument fails also. Falco outprioritizes Wolf because he was in Melee? Oh yeah, you're right, kind of like how Ness outprioritized Lucas because Ness was in Melee AND SSB64. Oh yeah......

And Falco is considered annoying and arrogant by a lot of SF fans, unlike Wolf, who is liked by all of the old-school SF fans.
How can Wolf have an old school fan base, when he was in like 5-10 minutes of Star fox 64. Fail.

and like I said before your post only include insults and spam. I do have imagination.. I imagine Wolf as a AT... or even a sticker.

Mr. Alcohol

Smash Apprentice
How can Wolf have an old school fan base, when he was in like 5-10 minutes of Star fox 64. Fail.

and like I said before your post only include insults and spam. I do have imagination.. I imagine Wolf as a AT... or even a sticker.
I'm going to start ignoring your posts, because like I've said about a hundred times, all of your points revolve around Wolf being a freaking clone, and your points have no substance whatsoever. You're 100% biased. GTFO, Krystal furry.

And I'd listen to ChaosLeader if I were you.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I'm going to start ignoring your posts, because like I've said about a hundred times, all of your points revolve around Wolf being a freaking clone, and your points have no substance whatsoever. You're 100% biased. GTFO, Krystal furry.

And I'd listen to ChaosLeader if I were you.
Please ignore my post, because your just trolling off of them anyway.
im not a Krystal fan, but even I can tell she out prioritizes him.

*waits for you to insult me*

Klonoa™

Smash Cadet

Before you make yourself look stupid, I suggest you stop posting in this thread. You are only provoking people.

If I am not mistaken, I KNOW Wolf came out in the StarFox series before Krystal did. The old StarFox comics reflected on Wolf's history. Wolf is far more capable of an oldschool fanbase than Krystal because she is NOT even oldschool. Wolf has a five year seniority advantage over Krystal since the 1997 release of Starfox 64, dumb@ss. 5-10 minutes? WRONG. He comes out 3 times in 64 depending on the path you take, and he plays a key role in Assault. Without him, Team Starfox would have been dead. Krystal doesn't have shlt against him.

You even said it yourselves, "Falco has more of a chance". Therefore Krystal is more likely to get axed as an ally character since Falco will stand next to Fox. Its more likely they will expand on villains. Pigma is a dead, Andrew was Axed from the SW Team, and Panther is too new. The only two remaining oldschool characters are Wolf and Leon. Its obvious that they would choose Wolf. Those are the only two likely evil characters to expand on. Who else? Andross? Impossible. He is an assist trophy, and will most likely be used in the Subspace adventure mode.

GTFO

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Before you make yourself look stupid, I suggest you stop posting in this thread. You are only provoking people.

If I am not mistaken, I KNOW Wolf came out in the StarFox series before Krystal did. The old StarFox comics reflected on Wolf's history. Wolf is far more capable of an oldschool fanbase than Krystal because she is NOT even oldschool. Wolf has a five year seniority advantage over Krystal since the 1997 release of Starfox 64, dumb@ss. 5-10 minutes? WRONG. He comes out 3 times in 64 depending on the path you take, and he plays a key role in Assault. Without him, Team Starfox would have been dead. Krystal doesn't have shlt against him.

You even said it yourselves, "Falco has more of a chance". Therefore Krystal is more likely to get axed as an ally character since Falco will stand next to Fox. Its more likely they will expand on villains. Pigma is a dead, Andrew was Axed from the SW Team, and Panther is too new. The only two remaining oldschool characters are Wolf and Leon. Its obvious that they would choose Wolf. Those are the only two likely evil characters to expand on. Who else? Andross? Impossible. He is an assist trophy, and will most likely be used in the Subspace adventure mode.

GTFO

- Having an opinion does not make someone stupid
- bringing up Star Fox comics does not prove anything
- Why are you comparing Wolf having an old school fan base to Krystal.. it clearly is not possible for her to have an old school fan base.
- in SF64 He always comes out with his team.. and all of them are generic to each other, they didn't even make his ship stronger lol.
- Each franchise does not need a villian in the roster, or are we expecting Giant condor for brawl?
- Falco, and Krystal.. Even slippy.. out prioritize Wolf's appearance in Brawl
- I am not anti-Wolf, but I do believe he could appear as an AT.

I am prepared to be flamed for stating my opinions, I am dealing with wolf lovers.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Deuce is just a dumb troll. He thinks that Ridley and Dark Samus for ****s sake aren't going to be PCs.
This is the second time you have accused me of saying Dark Samus and Ridley won't be playable.. I have never even been in the Dark Samus thread.. and Ridley... i'm not the only one who see him as more of a boss...

Mr. Sunny Patch

Smash Journeyman
Why do you insist on dragging up the poorest of arguments that have already been rebuked time and time again? Do you even bother to look through the thread a little before you go off on an ignorant rampage?

the only reasons i can think of for your actions are as follows:

1: you are mentally incapable to see a good point.
2: you are arrogant and self-righteous.
3: you are intentionally attempting to provoke an argumentative response.
4: any combination of the above.

You clearly aren't mentally incapable since you are capable of the wonderful art of sarcasm.
However, since your arguments are not well thought out, I cannot credit them as genuine.
Therefore I can only come to one conclusion:

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum or group with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response."
(Wikipedia's definition, based on the encyclopedia of pcmag.com)

You have responded to every argument put toward you, and not intelligently I might add. This is one of the saddest ways to gain attention/postcount on an internet forum.

(I am of course referring to the individual with the avatar DuceBlade if you havn't guessed already)
You sir, are my hero. Congrats. :laugh:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Poor Deuce... getting hammered because he's the only non-wolf fanboy here.

Listen.. don't yell at us for "jumping on the bandwagon" in a wolf thread, we are clearly not on such a bandwagon.

I won't defend all of deuce's arguments, but I will say that, more often than not, he has a point, and gets flamed right out of the thread by you guys when you, as a group, are losing the argument to a single person.

Stryks

Smash Hero
- Having an opinion does not make someone stupid
- bringing up Star Fox comics does not prove anything
- Why are you comparing Wolf having an old school fan base to Krystal.. it clearly is not possible for her to have an old school fan base.
- in SF64 He always comes out with his team.. and all of them are generic to each other, they didn't even make his ship stronger lol.
- Each franchise does not need a villian in the roster, or are we expecting Giant condor for brawl?
- Falco, and Krystal.. Even slippy.. out prioritize Wolf's appearance in Brawl
- I am not anti-Wolf, but I do believe he could appear as an AT.

I am prepared to be flamed for stating my opinions, I am dealing with wolf lovers.
- Stating that krystal is more important than wolf is not an opinion, ur saying like it is, which it isnt...
- He has an oldschool fanbase, meaning a lot of people for WAY longer have been wanting to see wolf in smash, should we really just give the torch to krystla JUST because of a staff and JUST because shes the love interest... I mean seriously what role can she have in SSE other than being trapped thus lover boy has to go save her?
- Not true, there supposed to be official (If I remember correctly) so even tough it has little to do with the star fox games (kinda like adventures, since u knwo,aint a REAL SF game)
- and krystal is always around flirting and asking for help, yeah way better than being the leader of ur Wanted dead or alive team of villains/mercenaries...
- Agree, not ALL of the roster needs a villain, some guys just wouldnt make sense, like the ICs, yoshi, and wario, but for some it does make sense, guys like link-ganondorf, lucas-claus, mario and bowser, and so on it makes sense, why? because theyre heroes, theyre goal is to stop the evil and save the day, in yoshis game is just about either protecting mario or whatever, in the ICs take out a bird, and etc, while in links case, if he doesnt take down ganondorf hyrule is finished, same with mario and ganondorf, SF has a similair role, its either dave the day or ur all screwed, yes andross fits more this role, but hes already an AT...

so add wolf, hes still alive, deconfirmed and would be a good addition for the SSE story, fox would have an extra reason to fight if he knew one of his nemesis is fighting alonside the badguys, believe me a villains to the roster is better than having ANOTHER hero...

- Slippy may have appeared in more games but he doesnt stack up as a fighter, he can barely SURVIVE in an arwing for christs sake....

now look at what im going here, we lack villains yes, and we also lack females, we have PLENTY of heroes, if the roster is just 3 for SF, do we REALLY need all of them to be heroes, I mean whats the point of them being there if theyre only good guys, a villain for SF would be perfect, it would give them a reason for the SSE and would give rep to the villains, which we lakc, yes we lack girls too, but theyre plenty of other girls that can be added... now it seems krystal is getting in, just because of the leak, which I havent seen any but meh, now, u said it urself falco > the rest, wouldnt having the partner be enough for the SF series having heroes? do we REALLY need ANOTHER hero/heroine in there?

- And I believe krystal can be an AT, if ur not pro wolf then WTF are u doing here? u dont see ME in the krystal threads!

Mr. Sunny Patch

Smash Journeyman
@ Stryks:
I agree. Wolf brings more of a devilish flare to the ranks of the Star Fox characters, like Bowser, Ganondorf, Ridley, etc. He'd be perfect to bring some attitude, a little bit of revival for him. And he'd probably end up being fun to play as.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Poor Deuce... getting hammered because he's the only non-wolf fanboy here.

Listen.. don't yell at us for "jumping on the bandwagon" in a wolf thread, we are clearly not on such a bandwagon.

I won't defend all of deuce's arguments, but I will say that, more often than not, he has a point, and gets flamed right out of the thread by you guys when you, as a group, are losing the argument to a single person.
That's complete Bull****. He has many opinions, and that's why you're not defending him. All you did in this quote was describe Ashley's fanbase in a nutshell.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
That's complete Bull****. He has many opinions, and that's why you're not defending him. All you did in this quote was describe Ashley's fanbase in a nutshell.
well... in a way you are.... all chracter support threads are.... it's just a matter of severity

bored

Smash Ace
Wow, the Krystal furries are crawling in like cockroaches now.

But people, seriously, quit *****ing about who has a better chance.
To all the Krystal furries go back to your own thread, this is a support thread, don't come in here talking a bunch of B.S and trying to antagonize everyone over something you have no control of.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Wow, the Krystal furries are crawling in like cockroaches now.

But people, seriously, quit *****ing about who has a better chance.
To all the Krystal furries go back to your own thread, this is a support thread, don't come in here talking a bunch of B.S and trying to antagonize everyone over something you have no control of.
you sir, fail.

Krystal furries may come to the Krystal thread and spill their perverted hearts out, but they don't go to other threads and make arguments other than how hot Krystal is.... I'm so effing tired of Krystal fans always being called furries... why don;t you scroll back and see the Star Wolf in a thong pic... puts your side one furry up on ours I'd say

bored

Smash Ace
you sir, fail.

Krystal furries may come to the Krystal thread and spill their perverted hearts out, but they don't go to other threads and make arguments other than how hot Krystal is.... I'm so effing tired of Krystal fans always being called furries... why don;t you scroll back and see the Star Wolf in a thong pic... puts your side one furry up on ours I'd say
Oh the thong pic, I guess the person who posted that pic qualifies as everyone here now don't it?
Wow, I try to get this thread back into order, and the furrie leader steps in to rain-in on our parade. Persistent little ******* you are. Seriously you furries are fun to annoy.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Oh the thong pic, I guess the person who posted that pic qualifies as everyone here now don't it?
Wow, I try to get this thread back into order, and the furrie leader steps in to rain-in on our parade. Persistent little ******* you are. Seriously you furries are fun to annoy.
So one Krystal furry or a simple stereotype is enough to generalize or label every single Krystal supporter? Your post was completely unnecessary and it certainly was far from trying to get the thread back in order.

bored

Smash Ace
So one Krystal furry or a simple stereotype is enough to generalize or label every single Krystal supporter? Your post was completely unnecessary and it certainly was far from trying to get the thread back in order.
Incase your blind or just incredibly stupid (which is probably it), you would know that the Krystal furries started all this.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I don't understand why people think im pro-krystal or anti-Wolf, If they manage to get into brawl I would not mind, But from my experiences with Wolf he is quite clone esque of fox (Now before you try to flame me for this realize what I am saying, 1- It is from my experiences not yours, 2- Clone esque means similar and not the exact same) and I also believe Krystal would out prioritize him since she is the "Peach" of Star Fox ( Note I am not saying Wolf should not get in, I am saying that Krystal is more likely than Wolf).

Now before I get flamed anyway, I just hope you take the time to read carefully and remember I am not Anti-Wolf.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I don't understand why people think im pro-krystal or anti-Wolf, If they manage to get into brawl I would not mind, But from my experiences with Wolf he is quite clone esque of fox (Now before you try to flame me for this realize what I am saying, 1- It is from my experiences not yours, 2- Clone esque means similar and not the exact same) and I also believe Krystal would out prioritize him since she is the "Peach" of Star Fox ( Note I am not saying Wolf should not get in, I am saying that Krystal is more likely than Wolf).

Now before I get flamed anyway, I just hope you take the time to read carefully and remember I am not Anti-Wolf.
How is the female character more important than the villain, the reason the hero IS a hero?
besides none of this is valid its all opinion... now seriously if u dont support wolf I ask you:
WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord

I agree on all of your points, save one. The 'Clone esque' issue then again you say 'In your experience' so I cannot discredit you for that.
If you had just come out and say that, people wouldn't have torched and pitchforked you. except for maybe Stryks.

@ Stryks: The argument isn't between Krystal and Wolf.
Fox is a carry-over from SSBM, Krystal is a showcase for SF Adventures (average as it was). the argument is rather who is the showcase for Assault. So far that has been between Wolf and Falco. I agree that Wolf has a lot going for him in this aspect. Its not all about the past, its about showing the latest and greatest of their series. (as for command, there's not much to go off of)

Its easier to post one good post rather than one bad post followed by a dozen in an attempt to explain yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom