• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ya, but, at least they're human... Krystal's an animal... It promotes beastiality...

kaid

Smash Master
You have the terminoligy confused.

Human on Human= sex
Anthro on Anthro = Yiff
Animal on Animal = mating

Human on Animal = beastiality.

It would promote yiffing, not beastiality.

Spirit_Fox

Smash Cadet
LOL at this.... they are not going to have sex... they are going to beat the crap out of each other.... god....

Blazer

Smash Ace
You have the terminoligy confused.

Human on Human= sex
Anthro on Anthro = Yiff
Animal on Animal = mating

Human on Animal = beastiality.

It would promote yiffing, not beastiality.
No it would promote beastality. Go visit the Krystal thread, they talk about Krystal's "hotness" almost the whole first 20-30 pages.

kaid

Smash Master
That's not beastiality. Technically.

Krystal isn't entirely an animal. She has all the important parts of a human female, which makes her an Anthro.

D

Deleted member

It's even worse than Hentai. It's like they put the most attractive features of a human being and planted them on a Fox... Purposefully!

kaid

Smash Master
People are always the most veomently aganist stuff like this when they are in the closet.

Join us, Smash Daddy. Express the feelings you are hiding. It's just a videogame character... it's no worse to fantasize about her than to fantasize about Tifa from FF7.

Shuma

Smash Hero
What does this has to do with Wolf being in the game...?

P.S: First post Woohoo.

kaid

Smash Master
Because Wolf and Krystal are both extremely likly... but there is some debate as to whether Starfox is important enough to rate 4 characters, or only three.

This makes for heated debate between Wolf-firsters, and Staff Moveset-firsters, along with a hefty amount of mudslinging.

D

Deleted member

Fro your information I have never enjoyed this sort of stuff. I feel uncomfortable looking at it, because I'm afraid it might just be attractive to me. If that ever happens I'm never playing StarFox again.

Still, Wolf deserves it more anyway. His moveset may have resemblances to Fox's or Falco's, but his importance in the series is undeniable.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Oh Jeebus. >_< How did this crap infiltrate the Wolf topic, too? You know what? I've changed my mind. No Wolf or Krystal for Brawl. Let's take out Falco, too. Just to be safe. It's too late to do anything about Fox. No more Star Fox characters for Brawl! It keeps leading to discussions about things that should never be discussed. T_T

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
You konw who would be a good villian
You know that big head guy for Star Fox for SNES
Whats his name?????

Blazer

Smash Ace
You konw who would be a good villian
You know that big head guy for Star Fox for SNES
Whats his name?????

If you mean Andross I am gonna have to ask you to leave this board and never come back.

How Do I Custom My Own Avatar Jeezz!

There's other parts of the forum for this. Don't go THAT FAR off topic here. Now then, scroll up and click on your avatar. There you go.

Wrath`

Smash Master
People are always the most veomently aganist stuff like this when they are in the closet.

Join us, Smash Daddy. Express the feelings you are hiding. It's just a videogame character... it's no worse to fantasize about her than to fantasize about Tifa from FF7.
Your demenor has been lowerd after that post,at least have it be a real person.it is kind of sad.Plus the fact you are saying people with some moral are gay with the closet thing

well back to wolf,wolf need weaponry,all sf characters need it,it tradition

D

Deleted member

Wolf also needs an English accent. That'll rock, having some English representation. You'd think they'd have more English villains like they do in cheesy movies.

D

Deleted member

What voice do you mean? In SF64 he has an English accent... Don't tell me they removed it...

Wrath`

Smash Master
in assault its not some much english as it is low and devious like.But it is not the same as 64.go play assault and see

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Wolf: -Can't let you do that, Star Fox-
Andrew(or Leon I can't remember): -Andross has ordered is to take you down-
Pigma: -Peepppyyy, long time no see-
Fox: -Oh, Great, Just what we need to see, Star Wolf.

I loved what they said and how they said it in THIS game

D

Deleted member

'64's great voice acting was legendary, as it was one of the first games with it (one of). 'Adventure and 'Assault had cheesy dialogue and bad voice-acting.

D

Deleted member

I actually prefer Slippy in '64 too. I always thought he was the worst one of the four members, but in '64 he's a teenager rather than a raging homosexually-fustrated frog.

D

Deleted member

My favourites have always been Falco and Wolf. Except in 'Adventure and 'Assault. I have no favourites in those games.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Panther and Wolf have the best Voice Acting IMO. Wolf's Assault voice is more up to date so I'd say they use that for Brawl if he gets in. Rephrase, WHEN he gets in.

D

Deleted member

Wolf should be in. He was in the introduction of 'Melee, after all.

Spirit_Fox

Smash Cadet
Why do you people hate slippy so much? just because that he is annoying and he was a girly voice does not mean that he is a lame character... he is very important to the series for his role in the team.

Well... about wolf voice.. both are great but I think I prefer assault voice version... because he sounds more mature and tough....

Stryks

Smash Hero
^^^
Slippy is only good for detecting the bosses life gauge, thats it, he is the one tht usually gets into trouble, and aint very useful...

Assault voice FTW!

Spirit_Fox

Smash Cadet
^^ but guess what.... slippy is the inventor of the arwing and all the other star fox team vehicles... he is also the mascot of the team... he is not the best pilot .. but he is the best in the land master tank....

Stryks

Smash Hero
Doubt ur rite about slippy makin the arwings, last I recall fox's dad, slippy and pigma had arwings, and that was when fox was a little kid (or cub whatever), slippy would be younger or hell he may have not been born yet, but I doubt the guy made the arwing, tough I believe he did made the submarine and the tank, but not the arwing, slippy still aint as awesome as fox, falco, wolf or krystal, or neither any of the SW team while am at it...

D

Deleted member

Like my signature?

And I believe it was James/Pigma who made the Arwings. They were the origional team. StarWolf's ships are obviously copied from StarFox, and seeing as Pigma would have been the one who leaked the information necessary we could say he made them, explaining how he had blueprints or something to make them. Unless Andross made/copied them...

Pokemaster

Smash Cadet
If Falco leaves and he comes in, no Wolf for me

Or I'll go and convince Sakurai by any means to make another edition with Falco in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom