• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Most of that would ruin my Star Fox experience. It better have one good storyline where everything is the left alone so that the series can continue. Or be non-canonical.

Stryks

Smash Hero
SF command takes place in da future of the SF series, kinda like the last chapter, im betting theyll make more games between SF assault and command, dont worry... still hopin for a star wolf game...

Spirit_Fox

Smash Cadet
I had an idea long time ago... about a prequel of the star fox series... when you play as James McCloud... the legend! and you have to go through the story until the end when James is betrayed by Pigma and stuff.... what do you think?

Spirit_Fox

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah... just imagine using the legent himself... MR James McCloud... and wow ... please nintendo........... *sobs*

Stryks

Smash Hero
Exacltly, why all the hatred, with all the rivalry they must have had some hard apst or something, this is why I want a Star Wolf game, and seeing how SF games has been going down, I wouldnt be surprise if they dont make one sooner or l8r...

Spirit_Fox

Smash Cadet
I know what happend..

Fox and wolf were on the same military school and they were rivals.. but in a certain day they fought and fox accidentally pierced wolf's eye.... making wolf to hate fox... :p

Spirit_Fox

Smash Cadet
We have always had his eye patch.. since he fought with fox in the military school of corneria...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Agree with numa dude, I think its there were he got it, and spirit fox, either it said on SF command, or ur completely makin that up...

Stryks

Smash Hero
I doubt everything in the comics are true, and if theyre just makin stuff up, then its BS, besides, if its not mention in the games, is probably not true...

Blazer

Smash Ace
Pretty sure he always had the eyepatch and that Spirit Fox is right. I've heard that somewhere before and I've never read the comics.

Spirit_Fox

Smash Cadet
here goes some info..

Wolf O'Donnell is, unquestionably, one of the most loved characters in the Star Fox franchise. Introduced originally without an eyepatch (but with a scarred face) in the Star Fox 2 beta on SNES, Wolf became Fox's nemesis, and possibly his only true rival. He carries with him knowledge of Fox's past, as well as information concerning James McCloud, Fox's deceased father, but we are still unsure of the relationship between these two characters. In Star Fox 64, Wolf is 19 years old.

Blazer

Smash Ace
You told us a bit about the eyepatch too actually. From what you toldd us, he didn't always have it since meeting Fox, and it's used to cover a scar not "he's missing an eye" or something to that effect....Good job actually.

D

Deleted member

Wow... Just nineteen? He sounds as if he's forty-something in the game. So, what, he's younger than Fox? That's pretty odd.

All the 'Command endings ruin the storyline, really. The only "normal" one is where Fox and Krystal settle down and have a child - even then it's really cheesey. Like Fox's son becomes a StarFox pilot with Falco in Peppy's role. So annoying... So terrible...

Spirit_Fox

Smash Cadet
Wow... Just nineteen? He sounds as if he's forty-something in the game. So, what, he's younger than Fox? That's pretty odd.

All the 'Command endings ruin the storyline, really. The only "normal" one is where Fox and Krystal settle down and have a child - even then it's really cheesey. Like Fox's son becomes a StarFox pilot with Falco in Peppy's role. So annoying... So terrible...
You misunderstood that... he was 19 in star fox 64 and fox was 18 in star fox 64...

Spirit_Fox

Smash Cadet
Here is all the info you need guys!

F o x M c C l o u d

* HEIGHT: 1.73 SM
* WEIGHT: 70.31 SK

Fox was a cadet at the Cornerian Defense Army when he received the news from Peppy that his father was betrayed by Pigma and killed by the evil Andross. Peppy and Fox reformed the Star Fox team, this time recruiting two new young pilots, Falco, a young talented fighter, and Slippy, a happy go lucky mechanical genius. Fox is the most skilled pilot in Team Star Fox, and the character you play as. He's also the only one in the team that doesn't get shot down all the time. Go figure.

F a l c o L o m b a r d i

* HEIGHT: 1.88 SM
* WEIGHT: 74.84 SK

Falco is the young hot headed pilot. He's been a close friend of Fox for quite a long time now. He may be a little insulting at times but its meant in good nature. His aggressive flying skills and reckless habits come from his younger days when he was member of the "space hot-rodders". Follow him to get more kills and go to tougher areas. Falco is also rumored to have a love interest with Katt.

S l i p p y T o a d

* HEIGHT: 1.67 SM
* WEIGHT: 63.50 SK

Slippy, handy as he may be, is the biggest wuss on the team. Sure he can analyze enemies in boss fights, but that's all he's good for. Slippy is a tech wiz though so his computer skills will help him out when he needs them, which is practically all the time. Lucky for him, he gets a bigger role in Star fox Adventures.

P e p p y H a r e

* HEIGHT: 1.70 SM
* WEIGHT: 71.03 SK

Peppy is the oldest member of Star Fox and also the most experienced. He declined the team leader position and insisted that Fox take it. Peppy flew with the original Star Fox team with James McCloud and Pigma Dangar. Peppy has watched over Fox since he was a young pup to a skilled pilot. He often knows what to do in a tight situations and will give advice when needed. Also, his experience helps him identify the weak points of enemies, this makes Peppy a necessity to the team.

B i l l G r e y

You fist meet Bill on the Katina mission, and then run into him on Solar/Sector X if you are wily enough to go searching for the hidden warps. He's a fair chap, with a puppy dog style and takes care of his men in the Bulldog Squadron. Fox seems to have a relationship with, perhaps from the flight academy, but the ties are left unknown, as are most plot tidbits in the Star Fox universe. (See: Fortuna = Dinosaur Planet on the forums). Other than that, there isn't too much we know about Bill.

K a t t M o n r o e

Katt is what seems to be Falco's Love interest. You bump into her on Zoness and she seems to enjoy taking the limelight from you and the crew. You COULD shoot her down, but then Falco might be upset. If you are lucky enough, you can catch up to her on Macbecth/Sector Z if you are looking long and hard for the mystery goodies that supposedly liter the game. You tell me, because I haven't a clue.

G e n e r a l P e p p e r

Gen. Pepper briefs you before every mission, but his speeches are a little lacking. Usually they're more of a cry for help or a warning, but nothing helpful. Regardless, he is the General and you must obey him.

R O B 6 4

Not much can be said about this robot that pilots the Great Fox. He helps you out when you need it most, though, and will even give you cover fire on certain levels. Other than that, ROB is a mystery.

D

Deleted member

I believe there's a root in '64 you can take that allows you never to meet Wolf.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
I think fighting Wolf is guaranteed no matter what route you take because the two places you go to right before venom make you either fight him at the end of the level or fight him on the next level no matter what.

Spirit_Fox

Smash Cadet
I think fighting Wolf is guaranteed no matter what route you take because the two places you go to right before venom make you either fight him at the end of the level or fight him on the next level no matter what.
that's right

Blazer

Smash Ace

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I think there actually is a way to get by without Wolf but I no longer have the game to check....
This is precisely what the Wii was made for, my friend.

Star Fox 64's on the Virtual Console, the Wii can browse the internet, GameFAQs is on the internets. Convenient, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom