• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
Another I remember is that on SF:A whenever wolf wins a match he puts out 2 guns and shoots wildy, maybe that could be a move, if not as least give him guns that are not similar or the same as Fox's/Falco's.
I don't think you have to make sure EVERYTHING is different about Wolf from falco and fox. I am sure pistols similar to fox's will work fine.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I know but the first thing a typical Krystal fan will come and say is "What a clone, he even has the same gun as Fox/Falco, that's why Krystal should be in Brawl she can't be a clone". Then a big flame war insues.

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
Yea he should have double guns Dmc-esquie, Ice Wolf FTW :D Wow bowserlick ur here to u want wolf in now.... or are u still Pro andross :D

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I am still all for Andross. But I wouldn't mind if Wolf got in so long as he had a great, interesting moveset that didn't include anything that Fox does. If he gets in, I say he should play like a Rambo type figure. He should probably stay away from shooting weapons, but instead be able to lay traps (something like a bear trap but maybe more futristic) and carry around a big illegal claw blade that could spin around like a drill. That would be neat.

Too many people in here are pulling for Wolf to get in too hard. They don't even care if he does get in as a clone as long as he gets in. But I think it is vital for Wolf to be completely different for his character and attitude then Fox if he got in. That way he can break out of the mold of typical dark colored version of the hero.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
That's true, that's exactly why I said he shouldn't have any major similarities to Fox because that would just be wasting great potential for such an interesting character.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I think Wolf would be awsome with the spining claw attacks, but failing that I would also accept him with duel pistols. (Something less radical then the spining claw idea, but very different then fox's)

---------------------------------

B: Draws both guns and shoots and energy wave a short distance in front of him, would knock enimies back and slightly up.

UP B: Draws a rocket launcher and shoots a rocket, can aim simular to nesses pk, but it would be much faster, could also use to launch Wolf as a projectile.

B Forward: Smokescreen, Wolf would pounce forward and a bunch of smoke would follow him, woudn't knock back much or do hardly any damage, but would leave the enimies dazed for a little while, would take a small amount of lag to perform the move.

Down B: Makes to sword beams come out of his guns, replaces his A moves with sword slashes and stuff untill he presses it again.

Alternate Down B: Make him block and counter attack physical attacks, and only block projectiles.

Alternate Down B 2: Make him roll a granade a short distance on the ground.

Starmanclock

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fangzthewolf
I am Pro-Wolf also, and I would like a course from his base in Starfox Assult, with the Starwolf theme in the background. If he is unlockable, it should be unlocked with him as a two-in-one deal.

Blazer

Smash Ace
My eyes just got burned and are refusing to open. But, I must save the greatest topic ever! Wolf must be in Brawl!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yes wolf COULD be a fox clone, but cmon people use ur imagination, he could easily become his own character, god how many times do I have to say this for wolf/dark samus/mach rider/megaman - will-be-clones posters...

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I know a lot of people are screaming Fox clone at the mention of Wolf but I think if he walked the way that they did in SF Assault, he wouldn't be considered to to much of a clone. By the way I'd much rather have Krystal in Brawl than Wolf. Her staff usage holds a lot of not clone possibilities

Blazer

Smash Ace
Wolf won't be a clone though since they're shying away from clones from what I understand. And how hard is it to give him his own moveset? Not very. Assault-based, Robotic eye(unlikely), a kind of mercenary moveset, or something completely off the wall and original.

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
tis isnt would u'd rather u see in brawl this is what if Wolf was a villian in brawl tell u the truth i think there gonna add two Star fox people Wolf and Krystal *dont wanna here that 2 slot crap*

link00678

Smash Rookie
Sorry everybody. I have noticed that this character is hated now thanks to that post.
I love the idea of wolf, honestly.
The time of this post was 10:31- i was in school (14 yrs old) its prob my brother (have the name on remember)
None of this will happen again.
Proof? click my name and check out my posts. Wolf and krystal are somewhere in there.
Sorry abou that post and I honestly support krystal and wolf more than the makers of the threads probrably. (dont want any bad things about that now either, its how much I love the two, seriously.)

link00678

Smash Rookie
i take it you just completely ignored the post saying i support wolf and krystal.
that was prob my brother while i was in school.

Blazer

Smash Ace
If this topic dies again I WILL NOT rush in and save it so this is my final bump. Wolf's supporters need to gather together and TALK like the wind.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hey it were up to me id Post here everytime I could, but sooner or l8r some guy is gonna come along and go: Wolf wuld b a fox clne!!1!11!... and Im far too tired of saying how all characters can be unique... I mean wolf can have a claw-based moveset... CLAW-BASED MOVESET THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE B4!!

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
I think it'd be pretty funny if Wolf was in, but he was a clone of Snake.

And to all saying it couldn't happen, I have one word for you--

Ganondorf.

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
Clone of sn-?!
3 words: CLAW-BASED-MOVESET!!
While I do not think he'd be a clone of Snake, I also don't think he'd have a claw-based moveset as I've often seen people say.
I'd like to point out that the characters in StarFox, while obviously anthromorphized animals, are portrayed very similarly to humans. Sure, they do have tails, but I don't think any of them have noticable claws. Fox's and Krystal's hands look just like a normal human's and I'm fairly certain the same goes for Wolf.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Assault would probably be best. But Claw based would be good too. Heck the bionic eye would be pretty good, off the wall but good.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I say a combination of both, I can c wolf with a claw based moveset, not only would it fit him, but would totally obliderate the idea of a fox clone, still machines guns and maybe the eye laser thing could work...

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
As much as I like the idea of Andross making it in, my love for the ape has slowly been eroding. The best argument against him is not that it couldn't be done, but that if they did make him smaller, they would alienate him from every game appearance he's ever had. He is known as the head and hands in two games, and a metallic head in one. There is a single shot of Andross being banished in SF64, but you just see the top of his head.

If they did human-size him, it would be an unprecedented move for the team in that they would actually significantly widen the scope of a character's design. But we've been surprised before.

That said, I really like Wolf as well. They would need to update his outfit just like they did with Fox's, but stay with the hunter motif and the kickin' pauldrons Assault gave him. He could easily be unique, and easily be a clone, as with any character. But I also think Krystal should make it before Wolf, if only for her staff, and that Fox, Krystal, and Wolf are a lot of fur for one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom