• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Mainers?

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
YES! he is by far my favorite character on the roster. I will main him along with lucario

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'll use him more than some others just cause my gamertag will be wolfy. Hope hes at least a little different from the two other spacies

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Thank you very much ^_^ I'm not so great with making sigs. I'm a Lightwave and Photoshop noob still.

I'm very tempted to main Wolf, second Fox, and third Falco. Star Fox games, son B). Like mindgames, but better.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
starfox is my favorite nintendo series so yeah. wolf is probably my favorite nintendo character in general, so i HAVE to main him..

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I'll be maining Wolf.

Mains:
Wolf
Marth
Falco

Secondaries:
Fox
Lucario
Toon Link

Yeah, my brother, cousins, and I do something where we "pick" our characters that NO ONE else can use. xD I've already called all of the StarFox reps (Because the StarFox series rocks), Lucario, Toon Link, and Marth.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
The Star Wolf theme from StarFox 64 has been stuck in my head for the past few days. It commands me to main him.

Wolf is like...like...Saito Hajime from Rurouni Kenshin. Best comparison I could make, and for that reason, I am definitely going to main him.

Saito: Can't let you do that, Kenshin.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Im gonna main wolf as soon as I unlock him. Being the Last character Unlock is gonna be hard. But first its Gonna be Fox. But every time in Star Fox Command i Multi-lock every AI i can lock on. Its awesome when his Charged shot goes flying in circles. :chuckle:

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm... considering it. I've wanted to main Pit since announced, but Wolf is really making me reconsider. And along, after those two, would be a couple of vets, probably Marth and Link.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Don't worry, buddy, he won't be the last you unlock. Just be sure to refer to the "How To Unlock Wolf" thread so you can get him as soon as possible.

I'm so glad they didn't butcher Wolf's theme in this game.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Hmmm... considering it. I've wanted to main Pit since announced, but Wolf is really making me reconsider. And along, after those two, would be a couple of vets, probably Marth and Link.
yeah when brawl was first anouced i was going to main pit, but wolf is too good now/

1.Wolf
2.Snake
3.Link
4.Pit

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Yeah. I hope his other two taunts are just as, "I'm a badass and there's nothin' you can do about it loser," as that one is.

I wonder how annoyed someone would be in a tournament match if everytmie you killed them you did that taut and howled in real life as well. Haha.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Yeah. I hope his other two taunts are just as, "I'm a badass and there's nothin' you can do about it loser," as that one is.

I wonder how annoyed someone would be in a tournament match if everytmie you killed them you did that taut and howled in real life as well. Haha.
That would be really weird...*quietly sneaks away from the crazy person, then bolts out the door.* thats what i would be like. :laugh: jk

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce

XD It's funny, cause If I got that good with Wolf, I'd do that. =p

Skillface

Smash Cadet
I thought I saw one of his other taunts, he slams his hand down on the ground in front of him and sort of roars.

Don't take my word on this though.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Haha, I might do it if I was feeling extra cocky and *******-like.

Every time I know I'm going to land an electric knee with Captain Falcon I scream "FURY!" Funny stuff right there.

Hmm. I really hope one of Wolf's taunts isn't... you know... so feral... I want him to use one of his SF64 quotes or have a brief transmission with Leon or something.

Also, if Wolf is in the SSE, wouldn't it be cool if at some point he said, "Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act."

*sighs* Video game nerdom at its best there.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Haha, I might do it if I was feeling extra cocky and *******-like.

Every time I know I'm going to land an electric knee with Captain Falcon I scream "FURY!" Funny stuff right there.

Hmm. I really hope one of Wolf's taunts isn't... you know... so feral... I want him to use one of his SF64 quotes or have a brief transmission with Leon or something.

Also, if Wolf is in the SSE, wouldn't it be cool if at some point he said, "Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act."

*sighs* Video game nerdom at its best there.
I wonder what he will say in the next one? or maybe he is a good guy in the next one...(which i doubt)

BlackTulip

Smash Cadet
Im maining

Wolf 100%
Ike 100%
Samus/ZSS 100%
Metaknight 90%
Fox 90%

They all just are so bad ***.

Just a quick question what is the purple thing wolf does? Im thinking its just one of his smash attacks..cause i saw him shine in one of the videos.

Machete

Smash Ace
Wolf will be my main.

Ganondorf and Pokémon Trainer (Charizard FTW) are good, but Wolf is better.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
The only thing that could prevent me from maining Wolf is if he ends up in "worhtless tier", but I HIGHLY doubt that is going to happen.

Dark Meta-Knight

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to Main him because, well, he's cool, always loved him in the Fox games, and his be moves are so much cooler than Foxes.

Even though they're the same, Wolf can go diagonal with his Side-B, Down-B is cool, and his Up-B is cool.

Swords

Smash Rookie
Heh just joined smashboards cause I just wanna say something about wolf and other things XD definitely going to main wolf =D was gonna main MK but he seems to be a bit too much ._.

Top Bottom