• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Community Combo Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
I don't really care, I just want good music for a combo video.

And Tekkie are you considering anything specific? All I know is the JSRF soundtrack...I don't know anything about the original Jet Set Radio one.
*goes to check out JSR soundtrack*

Sumer

Smash Ace
I used almost every one of my replays in mine and haven't saved many after. ._. And my wifi sucks and i only play offline at tourneys SO..should i just give some of my replays from that or just try to find some people offline to play for combos? XD

iChilla0

Smash Cadet
I used almost every one of my replays in mine and haven't saved many after. ._. And my wifi sucks and i only play offline at tourneys SO..should i just give some of my replays from that or just try to find some people offline to play for combos? XD
Give a few new ones and a few of your best ones for your CV.

tekkie

Smash Master
And Tekkie are you considering anything specific? All I know is the JSRF soundtrack...I don't know anything about the original Jet Set Radio one.
*goes to check out JSR soundtrack*
not really. i meant Future too. both OSTs are godly.

for intro music i would suggest something from incredible crisis.

impostoroak557

Smash Cadet
Notes:
Names in the corner are good. Ikes, Links, Marios, Marths and Diddys are the ones I remember off the top of my head, and the names really did help the ones that had them. The Marth one had no names, so you had to guess who was who. Sucked.

There is only one cutscene featuring Wolf in SSE

Corneria remixes are good, get one in there somewhere.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
itallics! XP something that looks fancy but is still readable for the short second its on the screen, or would something jagged and rough work better for wolf?

iChilla0

Smash Cadet
Well, very few people have submitted, and if this thing is really going to happen, we need to get going on this.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I would submit things, but i don't have my dazzle
Sorry :( I reminded Atomsk but he forgot to bring it to the Rutgers tournament...

And yeah, I'm pretty sure it'll take a few months just to get all the clips, so don't stress out about getting things done instantly. It's not like we've set any deadlines yet, so yeah... (please don't set deadlines yet lol)

I'm still not sure if I'll be able to get a Dazzle for the holidays, but worst comes worst I can get the infinite replay hack and send you the replay files. Won't be able to get to collecting clips until January though :ohwell:

:059:

tekkie

Smash Master
i thought we were supposed to send in replays and not videos

i will try to get awesome replays this weekend

tekkie

Smash Master
instead of turning this into the 47th social thread we should talk about the combo video lol

people getting replays? :p

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Lol Tekkie, you know it's inevitable x___x

But yeah, let's keep this on topic. BALLIN' Is there a thread about how to get the infinite replay hack working? I'm too lazy to search atm :p

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
If you have clips, send them over to iChilla0 and he'll work on getting into the combo vid :) You can post your clips here if you want too, so that everyone can see.

iChilla0

Smash Cadet
You guys can submit either video files or replay files. Either way I don't care.

(PS. Vet, your avatar scares me.)

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'll try to get some clips soon. The best one I have right now is one of me gimping a Lucas with my shine and upB'ing back to the ledge. =/

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Well, I'm new. But I know alot on paper. I have been studying like crazy. Now, I suck at the game, but I know like, alot of the Advanced Techniqeus of the game, and I know al the characters fine. Watching combo video's is also a part of that.

So, I think I should give my opinion.
First of all, you should go with very little editing. I have heard from lots of people that they hate al the editing in combo video's. Personly, I think its pretty fun, but it kinda ruins some cool moments.
Secondly, the music. The music on the monky video is cool, but some another cool song is "Immediate Music - Electric Romeo." Just a personal favorite too. But when I think about "epic", I just hear that song.

I think its cool to make an intro where you can see Wolf for the first time. (In the Supspace Emmisery.) That's pretty common in combo video's, but its an easy an cool intro. Then we could possibly turn the "Star Fox Assault" music with that part.

Ive been listening Starfox songs on my Ipod, an the only other cool song form Starfox is Fortuna. But stay's the same for almost the hole song, wich is a big downside.

For the last thing, we should really watch out that not alot of the same combo's occur. I konw its pretty obvious, but I saw a combo video that almost completely existed from Boost Smashing into Back Airs. Back Air is Wolf's main game, but you can "combo" out of alot, so we should I think its better to do more on other thins like grab combo's and awesome edgegaurd moments. (Possibly with Baick Air, ofcourse..)

I'm not good with video editing, but I could give it I try, if you trust me.
Sorry for my bad grammar as well, I'm 13 and in the Netherlands, so I'm not the best at English =p

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
so many new wolfs with only a couple posts... stop lurking! we want to help/meet/initiate you to the wombat lords!

pretty please?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i think its just stagnant for the most part, we're all too lazy to go out and collect comboes and whatnot sadly...

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
What Golden said. Both posts :3

So next week I'll hopefully have time for once in my life to record stuff with Atomsk x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom