• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Community Combo Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
What Tekkie said.

man an infraction seriously? sigh* shouldnt you be out looking for real trolls?
It's because I love you so <3 And also because it kinda made sense, with starting everything off, idk. All the cool kids have infractions anyways :p

Start making more drunk posts if you don't want to get banned next time :3

:059:

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
man ufck these bords, i'm losing a drinking game atm.... dsmash war vs mk.... not working to my advantAGE... WOLF VS MK LAWL

****ING SHIEK is good btw.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
man ufck these bords, i'm losing a drinking game atm.... dsmash war vs mk.... not working to my advantAGE... WOLF VS MK LAWL

Hey Omniswell. Does Wario have any guaranteed attack on Mk if he air releases? Not counting if a Wall is present or something situational like being on a moving platform.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer

That's better :3
*reverses infraction*

Whoa, I didn't realize I was the first one to actually infract you. <3

Sheik, idk I don't see it but a lot of people are saying that now... Who knows, maybe Armada will help shed some light on the situation at Pound :p

@Seagull - Dash attack on MK off of an air release iirc... not worth it >_>

@Me getting clips - Not happening until midterms are done :(

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Hey Omniswell. Does Wario have any guaranteed attack on Mk if he air releases? Not counting if a Wall is present or something situational like being on a moving platform.
on smashville on the platform i can gr fart or fsmash on any stage i can gr to dacus

That's better :3
*reverses infraction*

Whoa, I didn't realize I was the first one to actually infract you. <3

Sheik, idk I don't see it but a lot of people are saying that now... Who knows, maybe Armada will help shed some light on the situation at Pound :p

@Seagull - Dash attack on MK off of an air release iirc... not worth it >_>

@Me getting clips - Not happening until midterms are done :(

yeah my best friend is samurai panda, i dont get infracted ever unless its by him

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
So Atomsk got a new SD card, and we saved a bunch of vids w/ no tripping. Does anyone with a recording device want to record the replays and send me back the vids so we can choose/submit specific clips?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer

Vista

Smash Journeyman
<3<3

Mannn if my wii worked and i went through my replays, you guys would have enough amazing stuff for the entire vid lmfaoo

pulse131

Smash Ace
hey wolf boards. i couldn't help but notice you guys were in the process of making a combo video. i use wolf every now and then and get some cool stuff but thats not why im here.
over on the Link community were doing our second video and im helping them out as well but since i love doing it so much im available to help you guys out as well. if any of you think i could possibly be of any assistance your best bet to contact me is through AiB (same name as here).
regardless i look forward to the completion of the video and good luck all around.
-pulse

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Thanks Pulse, we'll let you know if there's anything we need :)

I'm actually thinking of getting a recording device (FINALLY), so if you need recording you can send it to me in a few weeks or something like that, I'll give more details once I actually get the thing.

pulse131

Smash Ace
so it seems that this idea hasnt really caught on, but im really into these kinda things and i would like to, not necessarily take over, per say, but maybe i could rally some clips or something, i dun know, maybe ill just send messages to good wolfs i know and see what they think.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
are you kids good at this game yet.
I missed you <3
Well, I beat PA's 3rd in tournament, but besides that, no not really :(

JJ, if you make your own combo vid, will you still submit some clips from it for this? Atomsk and I were thinking of following a similar route >_>

audauro

Smash Rookie
yeah i can send some clips. just wondering though... whos actually putting it all together? and are they still up for it?

pulse131

Smash Ace
im also in the process of making a crew video, blue elf 2, and submitting for this video, untouchable 2, do the mario 4(maybe), and believe the legend 2. thats 6 vids yall. im really ruuuuuuuheeely into this stuff. so im eager and willing to do whatever.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
:D :D :D :D :D

Good to hear that you're back :) Now go get some clips and help us make a good combo vid like you promised haha

Destrawr

Smash Cadet
Ok, I'll be saving all my replays throughout the whole week and get some to you, mind giving me your wii number so i can just send them you that way?
10characters4lyf

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I suppose that would be for the best.

Your combo video was pretty good in terms of the clips you decided to use imo, but have you ever tried anything with some more editing? As in different transitions between clips, maybe having the player's name come up for a little bit during the beginning of their clips, etc.

Either way, I'll PM the OP about it and see if they're still interested in helping out. Once I hear back I'll let you guys know :)

pulse131

Smash Ace
check this out.

if we make a wolf community vid, then WE too, can be that awesome, and accomplish what ganon has.

pulse131

Smash Ace
not bad. i liked it. im sure youll get some other great stuff, i mean, your seagull after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom