• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Community Combo Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choice

Smash Champion
hahahahaha, i just cant watch anything after the uthrow -> upb inside of luigi's mansion. why do i never think of any mix ups like these?!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
hahahahaha, i just cant watch anything after the uthrow -> upb inside of luigi's mansion. why do i never think of any mix ups like these?!
Your not thinking outside the box like him get it in with those up b's!!! SUPER LEGIT

Choice

Smash Champion
i knew there was one thing that i was missing from my wolf's mix up game.

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
Admittedly I don't Up-B nearly enough either. that dude is on a whole other level.

Choice

Smash Champion
up b as an approach sounds legit to me.

also i think ftilt should be used more in place of fsmash when people display that they know how to sdi fsmash.

Destrawr

Smash Cadet
Maybe if we stick a texture on fox and use some of his combos they wont realise the difference!
: D

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
Wolf's up b isn't bad... but most of those people he used it on really sucked anyway. I doubt you'd be able to pull something like that off against a real opponent... they'd see it comin a mile away. A simple air dodge and you're punished.

Gotta use **** like that at the right time.

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
The Big Bad Wolf

For the music... we should use something that really parallels the awesomeness of our character. If you ask me I'd say metal... but that's just me... lol. Beyond that could definitely be something Star Fox themed, Wolf's theme from assault is something we can all agree on.

No drastic introductions, just a simple display of our name in the corner. We'll introduce ourselves through game play.

Also... I was thinking we could title it "The Big Bad Wolf"... just a thought

Gonna go make vids now.... >.>

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
up b as an approach sounds legit to me.

also i think ftilt should be used more in place of fsmash when people display that they know how to sdi fsmash.
True at this I like usen ftilt after I hit with a bair just to mindgame it for fsmash it does work pretty good to as long as u space it right

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
That technical combo video was way too much for my eyes. Too much win.

So who would I send replays to? I may not have super awesome jaw-dropping kills, but I think I can make it look nice. :3
Or rather, make everyone else look good if nothing else.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
OP isn't very active from what I see. I think he'd question my sanity if I asked him for his Wii code so I could send replays for the Wolf community vid, considering how long ago he actually made this.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
OP isn't very active from what I see. I think he'd question my sanity if I asked him for his Wii code so I could send replays for the Wolf community vid, considering how long ago he actually made this.
I could do this.

But lemme get back you you guys before I put my foot down though.

Eddy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3909-7498-4428
I will help to get combos and post them here when they are recorded by are friend from me

Choice

Smash Champion
yea, welcome to the boards eddy. looking forward to seeing your vids. <3 european players.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
Army of the Pharaohs - Dump The Clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs-KZti8W2g

Celph Titled - Panic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzTZV1_szJE&feature=related

Nas - Hop-Hop is Dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=limWD2yPGg4

And last but not least, for obvious reasons. (Play this along with every clip Kain gets)
Far East Movement - Like a G6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-e6oS8lGMo

Otherwise, yeah, I am a hip-hop fan. I think it flows a lot better, and its smoother instead of being frenetic like a lot of metal music tends to be. Not that metal doesn't fit, I just think that a lot of that stuff where they scream at you for four minutes straight can turn someone off of a combo video. If you are going to use hard rock/metal use **** like In Flames, Disturbed, Muse, and Soilwork, or something.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
I honestly believe it's a preference... but even more than that: playstyle and movement tempo. I'm a very aggro player... therefore I like my music to be high energy and for it to make my blood boil when I listen to it; I try to pick a type music that fits the character in general...

Wolf is a savage, blood thirsty character with some of the more violent moves in the game.... he deserves something bad@ss. As I said before, I believe it to be more of preference and playstyle though.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Yaaay Mitsurugi is back with his red font xD

I feel like something metal-ish would be a pretty good choice for the most part, but most combo video music doesn't have much going on lyrically so imo it'd be good to try and keep to that as well.

:059:

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
I listen to alot of Metal and Rock. If your going for bad@ssery, these songs are perfect for combo vids right down to the lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4poRkeB1grU - Rob Zombie - Super Beast

Nothing anyone hasn't listened to before, but definitely good choices for Wolf Imo.
Super Beast is perfect Imo. I can hear Wolf growling like a "beast" (down taunt) over the music somewhere in the combo vid.... like maybe an added sound effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom