• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Boards User Profiles

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Wolf Boards User Profiles
A list of active wolves...

If you believe you should be on this list, contact me.
I like making threads, and now I am pulling through a large amount of time, and I thought I could finally, once and for all, finish this user profile thread. In this thread, I will be listing active wolves on the board and also active wolves in tournaments. Here, you can find links to KRD's Wolf Tourney Results Thread and the Wolf Social, where you will find these listed wolves.

Without further bla-bla here is the list of wolves I found most active in Wolf boards and the tourney scene.

*NOTE! I did not include you if you are not active on the boards, I have not seen you outside this thread, do not main Wolf primarily, did not post a profile in this thread and/or do not participate in tournaments. If you think I should inlude you anyways, I laugh. Just post on the boards a lot, become active among us, and I will include you. This isn't just some list of people that main Wolf. This is the heart of the Wolf boards.

*NOTE! In the future, I may add more to this original post and expand on the profiles more than just list links. I am hoping that one day, we might all have photos and the such. I did not post any information in original post because I did not want any inconsistencies (like photos).

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
...that's right, I go hardcore with profiles!
MidnightAsaph
So, here is, like, every **** thing you could know about me.

Name: Holden
AIM: midnightasaph
Email: hpdrummond@gmail.com
Mains: Wolf
Region:
Atlantic North MD
Experience:
Brawl at the Mall / CCBC Essex Biweekly / Combo Knight's Castle Tourney
College student / writer
Projects: writing a novel series
Obssessed with: Linkin Park, Dead By Sunrise / Chester Bennington, writing, Brawl, the word 'midnight', the apocalypse, his cats, being organized/colorful/neat, reading about people, his notebook, philosophy, hoodies, LOST, House M.D., being a renowned Wolf user, Metroid Prime (trilogy), etc...

Bio

Well, you guys know me okay. I main Wolf, I'm not too bad, but I need some work; I'm a writer; I have a lot of names; being a ******* amuses myself and others; I'm philosophical; I like Linkin Park, etc. So,you know the basics. Let me just tell you some of the things I carry with myself.

I'm a chilled back guy. I wouldn't give a **** if I died tomorrow. That's how content I am with my life. While I am aspiring to write a series of novels and become a well-known Wolf, I'm still resolved. I spend my time thinking in-depth about my fiction series and Wolf doing the bair dance.I got school every other day, save for weekends, and in the time I don't have classes, I'm online searching smashboards, my forum, facebook, youtube and my flashdrives "novel" section.

I live with family for now (huge mistake, getting out as soon as I can carry myself). I have two cats (Moo Moo and Raven) that I adore. I've spent time getting to know friends like Seagull, Coney, HAT and whatnot so I can get better at Brawl. I usually watch Bones, Lost, Fringe and House while I AIM friends to set up dates we can have a smashfest. As of late, my closer friends outside Brawl (that played Brawl), have quit (cause I beat them to a bloody pulp). So now I'm relying on Seagull and the gang around our great state of MD to play Brawl.

When I'm not bair dancing in my head or talking to friends, I'm sitting at my comp planning out the plot of my five novel series called Midnight. For now, it's going great, and I plan to do publishing in three years or so. I can't wait to show it to everyone. I've been working really hard. Like I said, it's a fiction. It's not medieval or modern, it's a mix. Think of it as a far older world that replaces modern appliances through magical means while also adopting modern styles. It's kind of weird, but hopefully you'll see one day.

Hopefully all of you know my personality. I like to make people laugh, and I like to talk, but at the same time I'm a super anti-social. I can be very social, I could ask a girl on a date without getting nervous, I can do this, I can do that... I just don't care to sometimes. I keep to myself (mostly because I have to finish this **** book). Anyhow, I am very sarcastic and love jokes. I also adopt a "n00b" persona because I personally think "n00bs" are fricken hilarious... I mean, look at 'em.

I love ramen, that's something else I do. My eating habits are horrible. Most of my days are spent eating ramen, PB&Js, pancakes and occasionally a rogue banana, if there is one. I bet you money I'm getting diabetes in the future.

Anyway, I'm an average guy as far as appearance goes, being almost six feet tall. I weigh like a hundred and forty or so pounds. I have glasses, hate 'em. My hair is brown and messy, so I usually keep a crew cut. I am always wearing a blue hoody. So, in conclusion to my appearance, I'm a sexy beast. Like, really, on a good day guys go gay for me... Wow, say that five times fast.

Well, I think that's about all I'm going to say for now. I'll post a picture of myself when I get a haircut. I'll also toss the glasses off so you can see the beastliness. haha

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Okay, so some temporary stuff up, just the easy stuff

Smash tag: Ish, Dstiq
Name: Arda
Location: NJ for now, tentative to change after a year due to college.
Current age: 17
Main: Wolf (brawl), Link (melee and 64)
Secondary: Pokemon Trainer (brawl), Roy/Pichu/Bowser (melee), Jigglypuff (64)
Tournament Experience: Very limited and bad due to: 1. always having to leave early 2. not knowing the MK matchup in a state where 70% of the people main MK and 3. being bad :bee: (loljohns)

Biography: I'll do this later >_>

K IT'S LATER ENOUGH

First things first... I'm really lazy. So that being said, I'm leaving most of this for another time xD I'll get a picture next time too, probably.

I've always been an avid smasher. Would've probably gotten into Melee if I wasn't an idiot -__- I gave a GC that I won to a friend because we were all working towards winning it (although it was actually just me that won it, but whatever), and we were supposed to share, but the ******* hogged it forever and gave BS excuses :mad: Never mind that though >_>

So I kept up with Brawl a bunch before its release, and I'll get into all that next time I remember to update this ;D

:059:

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
El Padrino (Padrino, Pad)
Umm pics...
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/shtoinele/sharyyoehemCENCORED.jpg?t=1253588373
^Me and my girl
Yes, I'm bragging about it. Shut up.
http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/shtoinele/?action=view&current=yoalasiado5.jpg
http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/shtoinele/?action=view&current=picme.jpg
^Me with my hair semi flat and with my hair all messed up. It might look like the guy is pissing on my head, but he isn't.

Tourny Experience: None lol
Region: Mexico...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Name: Kevin

Picture: http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w299/KRDsonic/krdstuff001.jpg

Interests (in order): Wolves, Listening to music, Writing, Playing piano and bass guitar.

Tournaments I've been to: HOBO 4, HOBO 5, HOBO 8, HOBO 10, HOBO 11, HOBO 12, LHOBO 1, HOBO 14, HOBO 15, HOBO 16, Ozzfest 3, HOBO 17, Play 'n Trade (just a random one), HOBO 18, HOBO 19, HOBO 20, HOBO 21.

Favorite songs: The Last Amazing Grays by Sonata Arctica. White Pearl, Black Oceans... by Sonata Arctica. Ain't Your Fairytale by Sonata Arctica.

I can't think of anything else to write.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Name: Shaggy doo

Picture: http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w299/KRDsonic/krdstuff001.jpg

Interests (in order): solving mysterys, talking to my talking dog, playing brawl, and eating scooby snacks (yeah I'm human, but I don't care)

Tournaments I've been to: HOBO 4, HOBO 5, HOBO 8, HOBO 10, HOBO 11, HOBO 12, LHOBO 1, HOBO 14, HOBO 15, HOBO 16, Ozzfest 3, HOBO 17, Play 'n Trade (just a random one), HOBO 18.

Favorite songs: scooby doo theme song

I'm shaggy doo *****es.
Edited for correctness

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Gamer Tag: Castorpollux / JJ Wolf
Name: Jonny Jenq
Main: Aggressive Wolf
Secondary: Campy Wolf
Friend Code: 2148 7907 4089

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
User profiles without region? lol

Name: Gabriel
Gamer Tag: Gebh, Gayb or g.
Main: Wolf
Second: Snake, Lucario but I play almost all characters for fun
Region: Austria, Europe
Tourney Experience: TNOT2, CiB plus countless regional tourneys
Interests: Smash, Music, RPGs, Cooking, Women
Favourite Pokémon: ARCANINE!!!

:059:

tedeth

Smash Master
Tag: Tedeth
Name: Ted Elliott
Age: 21 (23/7/1988) (Or 7/23/1988 if you prefer... America...)
Region: New South Wales, Australia
Second: Wario
Tourney experience: Many tourneys you have never heard of and don't care about lol.

Might put a photo up when I can be bothered...

tekkie

Smash Master
Tag: tekkie
Name: Niall
main: Wolf
secondary: Kirby/Dedede/Snake/MK/Diddy
region: Southwest (New Mexico)
experience: been to tournaments. own scrubs, but never place.

bio: i have red hair. i listen to all electronic music. i think totoro from my neighbor totoro is awesome. i collect masks and other ethnic art. there is one cheaply self-published novel of mine sitting in my desk drawer. another is in the works. i like a lot of things that people are too inhibited to like.

if you see me on the streets give me a high five

twice

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Gamer Tag: Seagull
Name: Joe Raucher
Main: Green Wolf
Secondary: Rob and Metaknight
Friend Code: Look in my name
Tourney experience: Meh. I'm too lazy.
Region: Atlantic north (Md/Va)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master

Name: Matt
Gamer Tag: Xzax
Main: Wolf/MK
Second: Falco, Snake, Mario, Pit
Region: PA, Easy Coast
Tourney Experience: No Maps, U.N Owen was Jigglypuff, APEX, DSO BiWeeklies(5 of them), CoT4, I Can't Defeat AirMan, and many others.
Interests: Smash, Sports, Girls, Music, Internet, and Girls again.
Accomplishments: 2nd best in PA, in the crew Enemy Controller, and have won multiple tournaments.

Radori Nighthawk

Smash Apprentice
...that's right, I go hardcore with profiles!
MidnightAsaph
So, here is, like, every **** thing you could know about me.

Name: Holden
AIM: midnightasaph
Email: hpdrummond@gmail.com
Mains: Wolf / King Dedede
Region:
Atlantic North MD
Experience:
Brawl at the Mall / CCBC Essex Biweekly
College student / writer
Projects: writing a novel series
Obssessed with: Linkin Park, Dead By Sunrise / Chester Bennington, writing, Brawl, the word midnight, the apocalypse, his cats, being organized/colorful/neat, reading about people, his notebook, philosophy, hoodies, LOST, House M.D., being a renowned Wolf user, Metroid Prime (trilogy), etc...

Bio

Well, you guys know me okay. I main Wolf, I'm not too bad, but I need some work; I'm a writer; I have a lot of names; being a ******* amuses myself and others; I'm philosophical; I like Linkin Park, etc. So,you know the basics. Let me just tell you some of the things I carry with myself.

I'm a chilled back guy. I wouldn't give a **** if I died tomorrow. That's how content I am with my life. While I am aspiring to write a series of novels and become a well-known Wolf, I'm still resolved. I spend my time thinking in-depth about my fiction series and Wolf doing the bair dance.I got school every other day, save for weekends, and in the time I don't have classes, I'm online searching smashboards, my forum, facebook, youtube and my flashdrives "novel" section.

I live with family for now (huge mistake, getting out as soon as I can carry myself). I have two cats (Moo Moo and Raven) that I adore. I've spent time getting to know friends like Seagull, Coney, HAT and whatnot so I can get better at Brawl. I usually watch Bones, Lost, Fringe and House while I AIM friends to set up dates we can have a smashfest. As of late, my closer friends outside Brawl (that played Brawl), have quit (cause I beat them to a bloody pulp). So now I'm relying on Seagull and the gang around our great state of MD to play Brawl.

When I'm not bair dancing in my head or talking to friends, I'm sitting at my comp planning out the plot of my five novel series called Midnight. For now, it's going great, and I plan to do publishing in three years or so. I can't wait to show it to everyone. I've been working really hard. Like I said, it's a fiction. It's not medieval or modern, it's a mix. Think of it as a far older world that replaces modern appliances through magical means while also adopting modern styles. It's kind of weird, but hopefully you'll see one day.

Hopefully all of you know my personality. I like to make people laugh, and I like to talk, but at the same time I'm a super anti-social. I can be very social, I could ask a girl on a date without getting nervous, I can do this, I can do that... I just don't care to sometimes. I keep to myself (mostly because I have to finish this **** book). Anyhow, I am very sarcastic and love jokes. I also adopt a "n00b" persona because I personally think "n00bs" are fricken hilarious... I mean, look at 'em.

I love ramen, that's something else I do. My eating habits are horrible. Most of my days are spent eating ramen, PB&Js, pancakes and occasionally a rogue banana, if there is one. I bet you money I'm getting diabetes in the future.

Anyway, I'm an average guy as far as appearance goes, being almost six feet tall. I weigh like a hundred and forty or so pounds. I have glasses, hate 'em. My hair is brown and messy, so I usually keep a crew cut. I am always wearing a blue hoody. So, in conclusion to my appearance, I'm a sexy beast. Like, really, on a good day guys go gay for me... Wow, say that five times fast.

Well, I think that's about all I'm going to say for now. I'll post a picture of myself when I get a haircut. I'll also toss the glasses off so you can see the beastliness. haha

That's my boy Asaph. :chuckle:

JCav

Smash Lord
name James Cav.... its where i got my name, im not creative
main: white wolf
secondary: not really...
region: middle coast
experience: dont know, ive been going to tourneys for more than a year now, ive won a few scrub ones too

http://www.myspace.com/jimbocav09

bio:
playing smash brothers from brawl to 64 to melee. my grammar and lack of capitalization may piss you off. i would ****k most of the women in my school. i got a 51% on my last physics test. im working on a combo video right now

some things i like electronics, tvs, speakers, controllers, video game consoles, cars, taking all of the previous apart. alcohol. i dont know why i watch the lions every week, im a big football fan. im doing this instead of my homework

im making my gamecube a lunchbox

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Profile name: Professor mgw
Mains: Olimar, Wolf
Secondaries: Zelda/Sheik, Toonlink
Tourneys: 4, Won one
NO PIC

Bio

Just a fellow newyorker brawler looking for tourneys. I enjoy drawing video games and H.S. mostly.

NeedMoarGoyf

Smash Rookie
Name: Jimmy
Game tag: Goyf?, Goyf!, Goyf
Main: I've changed to Wolf.
Secondaries: Marth, Falco, Fox, Snake, Sheik. In that order.
Tourney exp: Only small local ones, and ones at school...

AIM: jimmehjimmehwuh
Region: Austin, Texas
Other interests: MTG, DotA, Orchestra, Tennis, Pokemon, Zelda games.
Friend code: 0173-1045-6344

Dv8tor

Smash Journeyman
Screen Name- Deviator, Dv8tor, RM Dv8tor
Age- 20
Main- Blue Wofl!
Secondary- Blue R.O.B. (I'm trying to learn Link now)
Fun Characters- Shiek, Sonic, Marth
Region- Arizona
Experience- A couple of small tournaments, which I won

Bio- Not much to say about me really, I have a wide array of interests so naming them here would take forever. Basically I love anime and manga, science fiction books, I love post-apocalyptic themes, I play a crapload of games, I am going to college, and I am writing a book of my own. (Like Jackasaph)

Last edited:

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
Woah, you're last name is Muse? Thats badass.

Also you win for maining Wolf and Seconding ROB.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Name: Matt
Main: I don't have one, I play everyone except Peach and a few others for fun.
Tag: SOLID
Experience: All of the CoB tourneys, MI and IL with a bit of WI attended.
Bio: Yeah I don't really play Brawl competitively anymore. I live in IL and yeah. I lurk like every board here and post occasionally. I used to second Wofl and I was in the WBR before i quit Wofl.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Guys, so you understand, I'm only aiming to post the hardcore wolves. If everyone just kinda throws there **** in the thread, it's not really a Wolf user thread anymore.

Just keep that in mind. :p

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Name: Charlie
Secondaries: Kirby, MK, Everyone else
Tag: Rain
Experience: I live in canada *rolls eyes* so not much, and I suck at brawl just ask sess ;)

Dv8tor

Smash Journeyman
Woah, you're last name is Muse? Thats badass.

Also you win for maining Wolf and Seconding ROB.
Yeah thanks, it's a fun name and R.O.B. would be my technical second but I mainly just use Wolf. I would rather go all Wolf in a tournament than ever use my second, I've used Wolf so much that no other character compares to him for me.

Hey Saph can you delete some messages on this thread or can you have Xsy do it somehow?

Safe_Kid

Smash Rookie
Tag: Safe_Kid
Name: Saif
main: Wolf
secondary: TBA
region: London
experience: Pretty Newbie, No tournament experience but I can play. :D

Bio: Well lets say i'm new to Competitve brawling. Decided on Wolf being main, and im still thinking of who to 2nd main. But anyways, i'm a experienced pokemon battler, you might know my name from Marriland, Team uber or Smogon. But yeah pokemon before Brawl.

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
Kain's legit, with that pink bed n' all.

Sorry for the bump lol, but this looked like fun.

Name: Matthew, how original.
Tag: Arc∙!, Locke, WOFL.
2ndary: Marth (Picking up Falco)
Region: NorCal, west coast baby <3
Experience: Local tournies, local smashfests, WiFi.
Friend Code: 4893 - 4820 -3083
Pic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PmYbqUXEng Lmao.

Bio: Uhm... I'm not really a video game fanatic... I LOVED Knights of the Old Republic (The original, the second one sucked in comparison), and then Republic Commando was also amazing. I've always been looking for games with depth...and then...March of 08...Brawl came! I actually didn't know Brawl had a ton of depth, I just wanted to compete with a friend. Then I got into smashboards, where I found people to play on WiFi, then I wanted to get better, and then I just started practicing a ton over spring break/summer, then I went from HOLY CRAP crappy, to crappy. First tournament came, I got better and I've been progressing ever since. Now I'm only kinda bad. Compared to HOLY CRAP crappy.

I love meeting people, I love to laugh and just have a good time. I also love to play tennis =) I love having in-depth discussions/debates, they're so fun, a lot gets done, and I get a better understanding of things. As a whole I just try to better myself. If anyone of you ever got to know me you guys would soon figure out that I have a naturally loud voice, and believe me, you hear it. I'm also fairly unserious most of the time... I'm just laid back in general, formality and presentation is important me but I hate keeping a serious tone. But of course I can if I want to. Oh and I love sarcasm <3

Idk how else to describe me.

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
I didn't know this was here so here I go

Name: Paul (lol i wanted a asian name D: )
Tag: Blarg
Secondary: Marth, Luigi
Region: Boring Kansas

Bio:

lol first off Im Korean :D i dont have a wii so i only play brawl when i steal my friends or go to one of our smash nights. I like meeting other people (even tho im extremely shy). My grammar sucks and im already failing english and my mom going to kill me when report cards come out.

I play a lot of games (mostly FPS) but brawl still my fav :) i recently dropped ICs since i hated chaingrabs and liked wolf so i started to use him I don't think im to bad with him either.

Can't figure out what to say now :)

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I am insulted I'm not on here! Just cause I took a break from the chat n the boards....
Also my PC got fixed...

and now the GPU is on the fritz :/

Top Bottom