• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
FD is bad for D3 wtf it gives you so much space to camp him out Wolf MU vs anyone is not to get grabbed if you get grabbed a lot then you shouldn't be playing wolf.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
FD is bad for D3 wtf it gives you so much space to camp him out Wolf MU vs anyone is not to get grabbed if you get grabbed a lot then you shouldn't be playing wolf.
I hope you are trolling on that one, anyway I dont ban FD becouse if they choose it then Ill go with my pocket IC's which are as cheap as D3, and on FD it becomes quite easy to get 3 grabs lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I hope you are trolling on that one, anyway I dont ban FD becouse if they choose it then Ill go with my pocket IC's which are as cheap as D3, and on FD it becomes quite easy to get 3 grabs lol
He's not. FD is good for running away vs :dedede:.

:018:

Zync

Smash Journeyman
He's not. FD is good for running away vs :dedede:.

But how? You will have to land on the stage sooner or later, I know BF is not really good even if it has plataforms, but the best choice is SV where you can camp him on the moving one while watching for confrontations once the plataform moves around.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
k, censor dodging is still possible. Is it impossible to have nobody to follow? I don't wanna follow anybody but if I unfollow all people it tells me I need to follow at least one person. That's ******** guys why would anybody program this site to be like this.

I also couldn't find a way to not show other people's signatures or subboards. My favorite features are gone except censor dodging -.-

:059:

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
But how? You will have to land on the stage sooner or later, I know BF is not really good even if it has plataforms, but the best choice is SV where you can camp him on the moving one while watching for confrontations once the plataform moves around.
You can always foot stool D3 bf is not not not nooooooot good cause d3 can get easy kills / early kills the smaller the map the harder it is for wolf. the bigger the better but yeah FD is prolly the best option you can always stay in the air and do cross ups if you need to land you can always foot stool ddd or go for the ledge its simple. if they do grab you at the ledge they only get max 18 % on you thats about it

:shiro:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
At least Arcanine survived the site change. Sad about the loss of usergroups and wall posts, but eh.

Now that the site change has finished, I should go ahead and start another voting round for the interview thread... maybe tomorrow when I get a little more used to this new forum layout.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You can always foot stool D3 bf is not not not nooooooot good cause d3 can get easy kills / early kills the smaller the map the harder it is for wolf. the bigger the better but yeah FD is prolly the best option you can always stay in the air and do cross ups if you need to land you can always foot stool ddd or go for the ledge its simple. if they do grab you at the ledge they only get max 18 % on you thats about it

:shiro:
He's right :/

I played vs a lot of players at the KS/IA/MO/NE/CO's 1st leg of the tournament who play IC/D3/insert chaingrab, and I'm not going to lie, FD if it wasn't for the ledge would easily be our best stage vs every character. (side note: Future is really ****ing good at smash again when he doesn't SD).

But, D3 has that ledge b.s. on FD, doesn't he? He can just stand on the ledge and regrab like 5 times on the d-throw, right? I mean, DON'T GET GRABBED and all, but I agree that Battlefield is not as great of a choice vs D3 than every other character, other than maybe MK who I also don't like to fight on BF.

Also I got 5th out of 34 or 29 depending on if you count refunds (after pools) in a tournament in Saint Louis, lost to MJG and Mr. Doom. (Domo, JJ rockets and I tied with Lux).

I recorded game 2 vs Mr. Doom. And all I have to say is that when I talk **** about how I am the best at the ukemi, I am not lying.

I beat Legan in pools (won 4-0, 8-0), even though the computer refused to believe that I did :zss:, and no one really notable in bracket, the people I beat were the ones who beat the notable players imho.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Good work!
I played vs a lot of players at the KS/IA/MO/NE/CO's 1st leg of the tournament
Why did you say CO's in this? I hadn't heard of any multi-state tourneys CO's part of.

PS
My Wolf sucks vs ICs. I need to learn the MU. My Link and G&W are better at it :/

Zync

Smash Journeyman
I dont like the new layout :/ even my avatar looks pixelated, anyway, lets just accept change and not be like melee fans who hate brawl for being newer.

Im finding hard to play vs a grab character on FD, they will corner you on a ledge and then what? a Bad position, where as if you are on smashville you can play with the plataform to always have some way to escpae their range etc.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm fine with the new layout. The main thing I miss is the old skins. I can deal with forums moving though. I can't really think of any times it's worked out for the better (other than Marriland's forums changing over, since back when I went there, that site got VERY laggy at times).

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I should have beaten an IC's main on FD with Wolf, and I've beaten Pika mains on FD because I know the matchup and pikas grab range is hilarious.

I don't think that's trolling, Kain has been saying that stuff for years too.

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
Even though last year was my most successful year in brawl was last year my attitude towards playing the people was me not caring to win at all and, thats not a good mindset for tourneys when I come back I wanna have the mindset of winning, as scary as this sounds I could atcually improve wolf even more with my 2099 meta game but a good break should help me come back stronger and better than ever.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
You do what you gotta do, man. Looking forward to your return, hopefully we'll meet again at APEX2014 :3 best of luck with the rest of life in the meanwhile!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
HEY. I'll remind you that I outplaced you at APEX :glare: lol but no really we need to pick it up Seagull. When's the next time you plan on coming to a NJ tournament?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Hype, I'll try to make that since False should be going too, so I can probably get a ride from Keitaro.

Also, your Pidgeot is back! To celebrate, imma resume using Arcanine lol

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I did just place 5th at a MO regional, and people in the region actually believe the 2012 MRM hype now that I am the Top 5 Wolf I claim to be.

It's just....Ike is the best character in the game JOHNS.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You clearly didn't read my post Rob...I said I'm the only high level :wolf: now. You're the only top :wolf: (Always have been). There's a reason you're the best :wolf:.

Top Bottom