• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Rizen

Smash Legend
That wolf better have died from natural causes.
^

D

Deleted member

Soooo, The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses was kind of the best concert ever.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Well, that gives me a reason to wish I was dead.

:018:
Just... why... T_T
I have been slain. But not in a good way.

:059:
^You guys took a bullet for me. I almost watched it:scared:.

[FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT] (besides drinking). Everything blends to acidic grey up to the horizon. I think I react too strongly to lighter variations of redundant, stupid themes but there's nothing else:urg:.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Really!?!? Holy crap man, that's awesome :D how was BDE btw? Or was it a different series, idr :x

@Tekkie: it's k, just keep an eye out for such stuff in the future I suppose <3

:phone:

AscWolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AscWolf
this weekend was BiB (brawl in Berlin 3)

I placed in Teams 7th with VyQ (austrian Falco/MK)
we beated istudy + Gregs ^.^

in Singles I placed 25th.
lost to leon 1:2 and to serudos 2:0 cause my mindset was down.
**** tripping and random SDI to Stagespike xD

but i beated (S!C) in Pools, Wario with Chaingrab

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Good work! Anything recorded?

Idk if S!C is just not a fan of the Wolf MU, but I'm pretty sure he also had a losing record vs Semifer, and the MU is also very close in the US afaik (mostly MCP vs Reflex though lol). Does anyone else think it's more of a -1 than -2?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Really? I could've sworn otherwise but you'd know better than me lol. Either way, all high-level Wolf vs Wario marked that I've seen are very very close, borderline last hit.

BPx, I don't see how it's ever a -3 in practice, even after playing a Wario that is great with the CG :x Wolf can wall out Wario quite well and avoid the grab within reason. Saying a MU would be X if people never dropped grabs is... maybe theoretically sound, but doesn't match up in practice :/ but then again this all depends on what each person considers the numbers to mean lol. IMO, even with near perfect CG proficiency, the MU results at high level would indicate a -1 (similar to results seen now)

AscWolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AscWolf
yup, semifer never beated him.
That´s why im so happy about that win.

But it was both rounds a very closed Last Hit Situation Match.

Oh man im so frakin nervous.
we dont even have save housing xD

so it looks like were sleeping on this guy

BPx

Smash Lord
i just hate that cg cause i'm terrible and its impossible
but its probably even w/o chain grab, its a real fun matchup

Top Bottom