• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I still think Wario might be up there with DDD as our worst match-up. SiC told me he dropped like a million grabs against Asc.

:059:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I didn't know there was any going on :o

(Just checked)

I am down :D I didn't know that was going on. As long as I can play in the Midnight Magic tournament and my Ascension championships Saturday I am down.
Only one tournament I've been in smash wise would have been a conflict with that, and since we were there so late for that tournament, I'm assuming that they'd stop it from happening this time.

Yaaay~ I hope we get to play then :3.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Kain got 1st seed :). Denti 2nd and MCPP 3rd! Both :wolf:'s survived for once! Guess Kain won the ditto lol.

:018:

:phone:

rsr2

Smash Lord
Only one tournament I've been in smash wise would have been a conflict with that, and since we were there so late for that tournament, I'm assuming that they'd stop it from happening this time.

Yaaay~ I hope we get to play then :3.

Yeah I don't see why not. I know Sunday I am not doing anything (Unless I qualify for the Gen Con Champs) Then I would but we can easily get friendlies in then or pretty much before 8pm Friday. Which I will be there around 8am-noon

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
My condolences, KRD. I'm flying overseas soon, but if you ever want to talk I'll do my best to be there. And as always, don't forget that the Wolf boards love you <3

:phone:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
:wolf: mains are always destined to knock each other out. Every national I go to I usually get another :wolf: in my pool (Apex 2010: Ish, Apex 2012: Tekkie).

MCPP is very good at the ditto too lol. Should be an interesting turn of events.

you were a metaknight main vs ish

Rizen

Smash Legend
^congratz
"$713.10 (...)
Thanks for coming. The money you won has been donated to the charity of my choosing."
Which charity was this for?

AscWolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AscWolf
So I´m since 3 days here in japan.
It´s freakin hot, lucky that nietono has a air conditioning here.

here are always a hand full of japanese players.
But most times I´m stronger or even with them.

Nietonos olimar is brutal.
Most times he 2 stocks me, rarely 3 stock.

his Meta Knight, diddy and IC are very good to.
But I stand better against them, rarely I win.

We will stay here to the 8th, then we will get housed by ayuha who lives near the Tokyo center.
then finally I can see the City =D

EDIT: Oh and I went back to the GCC with almost no Custom Control (just R = Attack)
So I need to practice with my new controll X)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
^congratz
"$713.10 (...)
Thanks for coming. The money you won has been donated to the charity of my choosing."
Which charity was this for?
lol the robs cats need food charity.

I played like absolute garbage vs Tyser the first match, like I haven't played brawl since the last tournament, but I don't have **** to do until thursday really so I'm going to be playing a bunch of games to keep steam.

I bodied Thugz harder than he's been bodied in a while though.

Good **** MCPE and Kain, I'm especially impressed at the wins vs :ike: since he's ****ing broken.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The win on Ryo is my favorite too. I like McPP's style. I think I'mma steal his Fh Bair>Nair back of shield thing. It looks good. And if it hits then it can true combo into Dacus.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Good stuff MRM and Asc, as well as Kain and MCPP in Texas :3

Any links to the bracket for WHOBO, or videos? I barely got to watch the stream, lkdfmvsdfvm :( wish I had the chance to go.

Also, wtf at Wolf players getting screwed by Frigate all the time lol, come on now. And I hear that this is the last WHOBO / Xyro's not hosting any more tournaments? ._.

AscWolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AscWolf
Wolf is 22nd in the japanese Tier List.
4th last mid Tier.

2 places over pikachu xD

these guys here really know how to stop Wolf´s side B

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
That's good news about sideB lol. People that know how to take advantage of it make recovering so much harder :urg:

Did you get to ask their opinions on why Wolf is so low and about the character in general?

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
If he'd learn to tech walls I'd say he's the best :p
Yeah I atcually lost two stocks game 2 against Will Cause I didnt tech the wall lol
Good stuff MRM and Asc, as well as Kain and MCPP in Texas :3

Any links to the bracket for WHOBO, or videos? I barely got to watch the stream, lkdfmvsdfvm :( wish I had the chance to go.

Also, wtf at Wolf players getting screwed by Frigate all the time lol, come on now. And I hear that this is the last WHOBO / Xyro's not hosting any more tournaments? ._.

Frigate sucks I lost to mjg game 3 on frigate TOO :( , Oh and congrats on the 700$ win I should move to your state and make that much money since I only make 100$ if I win first place

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Why am I awake :/

@MCPE-See, dude, I give the best advice.

I said that if you would have teched that wall you would have beaten Reflex that one time, and you screw up vs Will too. You gotta practice everything since you're gonna be better than me :p

And the money was donated so I didn't really get 700.............I made like 200 :9

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
Why am I awake :/

@MCPE-See, dude, I give the best advice.

I said that if you would have teched that wall you would have beaten Reflex that one time, and you screw up vs Will too. You gotta practice everything since you're gonna be better than me :p

And the money was donated so I didn't really get 700.............I made like 200 :9
Well I already mastered light stepping kain is the master of side b cancelling kain also lost a game to will cause he didnt tech the ledge either :)

Rizen

Smash Legend
Synchronicity is weird. I was talking about cats on another forum.
A few years ago my Mom's glasses' lens came out so I had to put it back and screw in the tine screw that held the frame together (or should have). Of course my dumb cat, who was 3 or 4 years at the time, lays down on my tools. So I placed the screw driver down on her. She didn't move. I placed a wrench on her and she still didn't move. Soon enough she must have had 2lbs of tools on her but she'd rather bare it and be in my way than move, lol.
/cats are dumb
(not relating to tekkie's post other than the shared subject of cats)

I hate playing wifi with lag and/or playing when I'm tired and playing like a total scrub. Win or lose, it gives a 'I can do sooo much better' bitter after taste. But I really can't play better until I get some sleep *sigh*

I always edit these because a slight hand tremor and bad spelling; sometimes I'll think words but not type them. Abbreviations make me do that a lot, I think 'shouldn't' but autopilot type 'should' without noticing at first.

/tired rambling

Top Bottom