• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
KH1 is my all time favorite game. (dont worry golden, GS1 is number 3) I've beaten it close to 16 times now (no joke) I love how the entire game is just a metaphor. I also like how the game play is a little bit slower then KH2. KH2 was just spam X and win, while in KH1 you had to plan things out a little more. Sephiroth on 2 was lol cake. On 1 he was a *****.
You just listed every reason why I believe the first game will always be the best <3

D

Deleted member

358/2 Days was just recycled music, so that was really disappointing. :/ At least it had two new GREAT songs. Xion's Theme and the Final Battle music vs. Riku.

But yeah, Birth By Sleep is freaking amazing. Don't listen to Espy. :<

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
It wasn't impatience, it was just that double jump.
No, it was pure impatience. You were way too close at the edge and were spamming dsmash trying to get a lucky kill. You should've been another roll distance from the edge and just spammed blaster cause a Fair could've killed.
Seagull said 100% facts there. I was like "WTF, is he trying to lose sitting there spamming DS?" Ishy's notes seemed pretty right too. You lost two stocks due to putting yourself in bad situations.
Still better than me.

Yikarur

Smash Master
don't you get him? he lost the last stock not because of the dsmashes, he tried to challenge him.
he wasn't in a really bad position and he didn't lose because of it.
he lost because the double jump was taken without noticing, not because of his challenging.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I just watched the video from 3:00-4:26...he was up 2 stocks 40% to 1 stock 120%...and he lost because he lost his double jump. RightO!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
He actually did lose cause of that you could see him DIing back to jump and he didn't have one so he up bed. Don't make it more than it is lol. Spamming dsmash is not even close to why he lost.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Which Wolf can beat my score of 386 on fast typer 2 on facebook (other then arrows who got too high a score for me to get on my computer)?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
My dazzle works fine now Wolf's. I just had to update my Adobe Flash Player apparently.

I'll upload them vids I have and the ones Auspher gave me now.

Choice

Smash Champion
great vid semifer.

oh and everyone calls clementine's cuties. at least everyone i know including myself xD

its like how people call tissues kleenex

Semifer

Smash Journeyman
It just won't work, no matter how hard I try :<
Actually I just want finals to end lol

@ Semifer video: Everything that doesn't have a comment is basically very well done, overall you played excellently and I praise you enough everywhere else so I'll keep it short this time xD You tend to hold shield longer than you need to in some instances; speeding up your reaction time might help a bit. Seems like you rely on hit confirmation on your shield to punish, and while you had no issues with tiny shields in this match, just watch out for it in the future I guess, idk.

This is right. I'm always working on this and my overall reaction time.

1:02 - why did you fsmash after dair, it's too slow :x jab or shine, I'm pretty sure you know that dair combos (at least jab would've hit), and shine is just if you're afraid of being too slow, the invincibility and whatnot.

Yeah I do know. Not sure why I did an Fsmash there, actually made it a habit to jab or grab after such a Dair...

1:05 - usmash OoS when he's charging a smash in the other direction lol

This tip is way too situational. Of course I could have done an Usmash OoS, I'm not sure but I think I wanted to SH Bair him, would also have hit, but did a FH... happens.

2:48 - I'm not 100% on this, but I think MK might have a guaranteed ftilt/dtilt on us if we dthrow him at 0%. Either way, frame disadvantage, so it's quite a big RPS game.

I made the experience that I really often get a jab hit after Dthrow at low percents. So I did it, and it wasn't bad actually, the last hit was just a bit too early released so I did not hit him out of his spotdodge, happens.

3:18 - should've played it safe and blastered imo, he'd still be in a disadvantaged position (at the ledge without a lead)

I actually Did something good but I Dacus'd too early. Maybe because I was afraid to be too late like the last time he tornado'd, but blastering when you have the chance for a harder punish blaster is not that good imo.

3:43 - the problem here is that you didn't DJ far away enough... I do the same thing, and against people with crappy horizontal air mobility like MK and D3 you need to make sure you get that distance if you want to avoid getting gimped hard.

Yeah should have watched out more. Didn't expect him to get to me that fast though.

4:00 - you have the lead, just let him sit there next time :x patience.

You and you're patience. I am patient, but patience was not the way to win here... I was like "don't let him get back and scare the **** out of him" You can make a philosophy out of the fact if this was the correct decision or not and everything else I COULD have done, but you didn't play him right in this moment, so you actually can't judge it very well. I just know that this was not the reason for me losing and everybody who thinks it was does either not understand the situation or the game itself.

:059:
Thanks for your critique.

rsr2

Smash Lord
No too little. Tell us more :D

But seriously I will have a video up this weekend. My friend will record some matches for me. Excited to show how bad I am :D

Choice

Smash Champion
depends on % and situation.

any single follow up isnt good though caz you should be mixing things up.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
It's been a while, guys. I forget. Is there less knockback against a shield if a move is decayed? Take bairing a shield, for example. Does it slide the same distance always?

Choice

Smash Champion
I would imagine its less. It does less damage to the shield's health if its more stale.

Choice

Smash Champion
i just found out today that link's hylian shield makes lasers unviable. 7-3 link. poor wofl.

also, mmm while he sleeps you should iunno get on his fb? lol

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
JJ, it's imperative that you get a camera and attempt capturing Ishy talking in his sleep. He is a wofl, so he may also spontaneously bark and howl while attempting to run in his sleep. You must capture this.

Top Bottom