• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

RATED

Smash Lord
I wish that I had videos on youtube, the few vids I have the most recent is from Summer LOL. From a smashfest that lasted 3 or 4 days in house of a smasher that he does a long smashfest that tend to last probably a whole week.

like 25 people inside that house all week playing Brawl, Melee, SSF4 and other games. Hide and Seek even though I tend to hide and never go out since I play till I die... I played with the same smasher(our best Rob player, who's pretty good better than someone else that I won't say name) 15 hours in a row the Snake vs RoB matchup. so that when I hide in hide and seek I slept below the bed.

then after sleeping 5 hours... I woke up and continued playing till 2 days in a row again. I am known for that, for my "smash stamina"

Yes I do know the Rob matchup

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
a large portion of the trolling comes from JJ, its actually safe to say that most of us are too lazy and unmotivated to troll, but we always fall for JJ's antics, least i know i do

stupid bearroll -_-

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Spent thanksgiving with at an MIT frat and stayed over and went black friday shopping.

i have an ipad now

*goes to watch bair dance video on ipad*

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
I can network with people to get your vids up ghost. Just send them to me via aim or email.

Same goes to anyone.
Thanks but I couldnt just send them to u over the wii? Cuz that's my problem... I have no way of converting my vids to PC... :ohwell:

Actually, I bet a lot of Wolfs like getting there *** kicked.
Well I'm no pro (yet), but one thing I think a Wolf player needs is patience. I find a lot of Wolfs playin too aggressive and not realizing they're makin the same mistakes back to back. Yea... I'm guilty of this too.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
it doesn't really do much other than make me sound more stoned than I actually am...juss trollin a tad but I don't take offense to anything other than people that voted for Okami over MM9 in the gamefaqs poll for game of the century.

Choice

Smash Champion
Thanks but I couldnt just send them to u over the wii? Cuz that's my problem... I have no way of converting my vids to PC... :ohwell:

Well I'm no pro (yet), but one thing I think a Wolf player needs is patience. I find a lot of Wolfs playin too aggressive and not realizing they're makin the same mistakes back to back. Yea... I'm guilty of this too.
so like no sd card or nothin? you can send em via wifi too if not.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i was probably one of those ppl, not gonna lie xD

okami was epic, the DS game coming out looks even better

Choice

Smash Champion
or if someone doesnt mind being the middle man, you can have them send their videos to them and then have them put it onto an sd card, send me those files and i'll get the vids up.

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
or if someone doesnt mind being the middle man, you can have them send their videos to them and then have them put it onto an sd card, send me those files and i'll get the vids up.
Yea this might be a good idea... Considering the fact that I dunno how to send vids via Wifi....

D

Deleted member

@ Gheb: I just wasted an hour or so of my life reading through the last ten pages of crap in the tier list thread. Thanks :< lol
:059:
Technically, I brought it up first. But ugh...so done with that thread. Sorry, but some of those posters are idiots.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
lol i hear ya auspher but its not like wolf has actual evidence backing him up, only wolf main (that performs well) that goes solo wolf is Kain and while he does great i dunno how good a scene Louisiana is.
choice and gull have alts so the ppl in the tier list will just ignore them xD

such is the story of wolfy

D

Deleted member

lol i hear ya auspher but its not like wolf has actual evidence backing him up, only wolf main (that performs well) that goes solo wolf is Kain and while he does great i dunno how good a scene Louisiana is.
choice and gull have alts so the ppl in the tier list will just ignore them xD

such is the story of wolfy
Louisiana??? Lol, Kain is from Illinois.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Louisiana??? Lol, Kain is from Illinois.
To be honest you never really put up a good arguement to begin with. And even worse you use me as evidence lmao. Then again it's a lost cause to begin with. I was arguing how their judging of every character should be universal yet they kept bringing back Wolf up so I just quit. Not to mention people think they know Wolf cause they play him. LOL ahhh Tier List Discussion too good. They just jump on hype trains is all.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
kain loses to barracuda drifter's ganondorf.

therefore ganondorf beats wolf 60:40

CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!!

D

Deleted member

To be honest you never really put up a good arguement to begin with. And even worse you use me as evidence lmao. Then again it's a lost cause to begin with. I was arguing how their judging of every character should be universal yet they kept bringing back Wolf up so I just quit. Not to mention people think they know Wolf cause they play him. LOL ahhh Tier List Discussion too good. They just jump on hype trains is all.
I'm not the best at arguing..:(. And who else am I supposed to use as evidence? You're all we have. Nobody plays Wolf...

Then again, it's hard to argue with them in that thread..

_Kain_

Smash Champion
kain loses to barracuda drifter's ganondorf.

therefore ganondorf beats wolf 60:40

CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!!
I get 60:40 by barricuda drifter's everything!!! Cast>Wolf

I'm not the best at arguing..:(

Your just stating your opinion, unfortunately people on here have differing opinions, or just troll. And when it comes to this game and that thread...its just a waste of energy XD. It's not that your wrong it's just that there like sharks ready to eat up anything they dont agree with.

RATED

Smash Lord
N00B question, while reading here I saw "barricuda drifter" name a lot of times, who is he ?

I am assuming he's a "inside joke" like the Steak on the sonic boards, Manly stuff in Snakes, Mewtwo in Captain falcon boards and stuff like that.

It is? or is a real person LOL?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
its all good, its not like we'll stop playing wolf just cause ppl hate the poor guy, best thing you can do auspher is go out there and beast with wolf ;3

i'm trying to figure out a way of getting to some larger washington tournaments so i can be part of our scene and work on my wolf skills, its all woods and mountains up here, perfect wolf territory

edit: barricuda drifter is the god wolf, he's in all of us and he leads us down the path that is wolf

know barricuda no fear
no barricuda know fear

and yes, it is a sort of inside joke, i'm sure someone can lead you to the youtube vid it derives from

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'm not the best at arguing..:(. And who else am I supposed to use as evidence? You're all we have. Nobody plays Wolf...

You obviously didn't use enough ad hominem, there's your problem. People in that thread hear two things: Japan, and ad hominem.

Top Bottom