• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
anyone want to come up to washington, get me then drive me back to cali and let me live with them for a bit then drive me back? :o

no? well then... i'll just rot up here and glare at our tourneys from away

white knight chronicles update: apperently i was banned for sexual harrassment :( but i'm a girl character and everyone thinks i'm a girl DX i dont even talk to anyone outside of my little group! someone at sony mixed my account up withsomeone elses... oh well, its only a 7 day ban
/wrists

castorpollux

Smash Champion
anyone want to come up to washington, get me then drive me back to cali and let me live with them for a bit then drive me back? :o

no? well then... i'll just rot up here and glare at our tourneys from away

white knight chronicles update: apperently i was banned for sexual harrassment :( but i'm a girl character and everyone thinks i'm a girl DX i dont even talk to anyone outside of my little group! someone at sony mixed my account up withsomeone elses... oh well, its only a 7 day ban
/wrists
^sexual predator

pulse131

Smash Ace
heh. the tourny is gonna be hella crowded. its held at my house, and its a simple townhome. first tourny was crowded with a dozen people. this time more then 2 dozen...gonna be hectic.
also this time my roomate wont be there so its all on me.

pulse131

Smash Ace
heh ya its prolly gonna be hectic. multple rooms and everything. and i dont have any assistants. s'gonna suuuuuuuck.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
^sexual predator
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. One of the funniest posts from you in awhile.
heh ya its prolly gonna be hectic. multple rooms and everything. and i dont have any assistants. s'gonna suuuuuuuck.
My tourney is gonna have 100+ today with people including ADHD, Atomsk, Ally, Possibly Anti, Orion, Md/Va, Baltimore people we never see at tourney, almost every PA PR member, and maybe Alphazealot if he finds a good teammate.

Hard competition:psycho:

pulse131

Smash Ace
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. One of the funniest posts from you in awhile.

My tourney is gonna have 100+ today with people including ADHD, Atomsk, Ally, Possibly Anti, Orion, Md/Va, Baltimore people we never see at tourney, almost every PA PR member, and maybe Alphazealot if he finds a good teammate.

Hard competition:psycho:
ya i know what tourny your talking about. its a good hour or 2 from my place. what im saying is i have to run this thing on my own. my place is supposed to comfortably house 2 people, it isnt very big. theres supposedly going to be 2 dozen. im just going by what aibs attendees things says. now if were to double like you did...
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9391

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i'm officially the wolf boards sexual predator. imma **** you all, just so you know

starting with tekkie

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Something like Wolf acting cool and pimpin', then Fox and Falco disrespecting them, then the dancing part I was picturing some kind of old disco music, and Wolf talking like he's just having lots of fun, yet is slightly insane, or something, idk xD. Then lots of "IT'S STARWOLF"s.

As far as being more descriptive goes, kinda like...
Wolf: Hey guys, we're gonna take you down.
Fox: *middle finger*
Falco: There's no way you wi-
Fox: Let me take care of this Falco. Wolf, there's no way you could beat us.
Wolf: Really? REALLY? *starts singing*

Edit: *Listens to it with music* That was so random xD.

:059:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
This is actually going to be a full-fledged animated series. Wolf (whose glamorous and blown out ego I adore, lol) is hinted to be in a relationship with Leon. XD

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
It's full of pop culture references, but it's not only humorous. It'd be something you'd see on late night TV, and has some serious parts as well.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Speaking of tourneys: Semifer, T and I will take part at a huge tourney in france this weekend. All the best players of Europe as well as Ally will be there.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Speaking of tourneys: Semifer, T and I will take part at a huge tourney in france this weekend. All the best players of Europe as well as Ally will be there.

Wherein in France? Is it another of the Bushido impact series and will the vids be up on their channel?

Mainly interested since I am French and go back there every now and again, and last time just barely missed a Bushido Impact tournament.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah, it's a Bushido Impact tourney dedicated to Brawl exclusively. Vids are p. much a must since we all want to see how EU's so called "top"-players do against Ally and each other ofc.

.AC.

Smash Lord
any videos up?
idk if they might be, i dont rember if i saved replays or not, i went fox against tkd except on the last match (he was using mk) which i somehow managed to win and i only used wolf for one match in grand finals but i was kind of messing around at that point.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
I'm unbanned from playstation network tomorrow :D
now if i can just keep my sexual deviancy down a tad i shouldn't be banned again :/

i'm still coming for you though tekkie. and ish

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
actually the wkc forums are really bad XD there's no moderators for it or rules other than the sony rules you sign when you log on
soooo.... its literally a battlefield. imagine what this site would be like if there were no mods or rules, its chaos and i was the harbinger of said war ><

sony finally took notice and banned me and 20 or so of my followers for a week. :(

y'all are lucky i dont trolls these here boards, i'm the omega troll <3
i love my woffles

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i hope your soulessness (due to your red hair) doesn't manage to seep into my body during said ****
i need my charcoal black lump of life D:

<3 <3 <3 i can finally use most of wolfs oos options without accidentally messing up and doing something else!
now if i only had someone to actually play against instead of cpu's :/

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
sometimes they keep taunting after you've respawned letting you hit them :D

cpu samus doesnt use zair, wolf doesnt shine and snake loves the cipher too much... silly cpu

pulse131

Smash Ace
diddy and his peanuts. and my cpu squirtle spams upb on stage its hella random. and the charizard, lol every time he starts a glide he goes up and down til he kills himself on the other side of the screen.

Top Bottom