• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
Did you know that Japan uses more paper to print manga then for toilet paper
Also they have 40 new anime series air, per week

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Actually the wolves were trying to get the main character and his friends to stay inside because they knew of the freeze that was about to happen, and they didn't want them to get caught outside when it happened. They saw that the friendly approach didn't work when the main character was unable to convince all those other people to stay inside, so they tried to approach it with force. Really, the wolves were simply trying to help.

:059:

Rizen

Smash Legend
How to make global warming into an action movie!
TBH, I'm not looking forward to summer heat. The rise in temperature is crazy :[

Global warming is happening 2 days before the day after tomorrow. Oh. My. God. That's TODAY!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So apparently, if you go to Ontario watch out for strange pets?
Statistically speaking, it only really matters if you are a 10-year-old boy.

TBH, I'm not looking forward to summer heat. The rise in temperature is crazy :[
Aren't we supposed to die in like 10 days anyway?

At least there's going to be a new megaman game out before the apocalypse.

KRD it didn't requote what you said for some reason, but I agree, Wolves were clearly trying to help but the doucheforfaces humans didn't know.

tru0067

Smash Journeyman
Hmm

Now that I think about it, the Wolves really were just trying to help

And its kinda funny, they make a movie about global warming and have the Northern Hemisphere freeze

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Hmm

Now that I think about it, the Wolves really were just trying to help

And its kinda funny, they make a movie about global warming and have the Northern Hemisphere freeze
My favorite part, however, was the US migrating towards Mexico haha. It is a cool movie, I liked the freeze effects.

And lol ROB, funny, you were true on how only 10 year olds get attacked for some reason, probably they are just good at startling tigers haha

Rizen

Smash Legend
...But what is civilized in this crazy world anymore?
/jk

I guess since the scientist was in the US he only drew the plans for that hemisphere. *shrug*

rsr2

Smash Lord
So no Apex for me this year : (

I recently got dental work done and it's costing me more than expected so now I am broke again....

Sorry Ish <3

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
:( that's okay, these things happen <3 Hopefully I'll make it out to a MW tournament before too long, sounds a lot simpler than hoping all of you Wolves to come to my area lol

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Ish are you still thinking about going to that tournament with the ******** MK legal invite?

I got a new job today and they are cool with me taking time off to play video games, thankfully Nebraska is super free so I can be like "Yo, I make money playing games to supplement my job, give me a job."

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
If there's a carpool going from NJ, perhaps. My parents are visiting then though, so I probably won't be going. Congrats on the new job btw.

KRD, I stopped by Houton when flying back from WABA if that counts :D

So I have finals coming up, and I'm having a dilemma. Do I try and get As? Or not really try and get B+s? My GPA is in between the two right now, and will likely not change much regardless. But grad schools look at the last two years of college pretty heavily, and this *is* my most important semester, supposedly... blahhhhhhh. The education system is full of crap.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^It's nice you value our opinion on your GPA more than flipping a coin. Go for 'A's. School should be about learning as much as possible and not grades but both point to trying in this case.

Congratz Rob. Many places are free at this point :/ .

tekkie

Smash Master
no way; i wish i had cheated more in college. higher gpa with less work, would have had a really easy time getting a job.

tekkie

Smash Master
Sadly that's frequently true :facepalm:. Provided you get away with it.
literally half my controls class was copying solutions manual answers onto homework sheets and turning them in. the teacher told them anonymously that people were 'suspected' of cheating and to stop it. these people will all graduate in may with higher honers than me.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
literally half my controls class was copying solutions manual answers onto homework sheets and turning them in. the teacher told them anonymously that people were 'suspected' of cheating and to stop it. these people will all graduate in may with higher honers than me.
More or less how it goes. The education system is brokeded.

Well, being a prostitute is illegal, so there's that.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Isn't Vegas the only city in the US?
Vegas is illegal. There are two towns outside of Las Vegas that have places where you can pay to have sex with women. All 100% clean and not have the fear of getting AIDS.

Also you could always donate sperm.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Theres a girl in the US who placed at an auction house her virginity..... the price is currently at 3.8 million dollars -__-

The question is, would you do that if you could????

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sex Change
Penis
Rapist
Molest
Fart

Edit: Wtf I didn't realize that word was censored. I thought none of these words were.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Lol!

edit, I missed the last page again.
Censor stuff from another thread (but which one?!)
I wish Nintendo would release new info about SSB4 and Zelda for the Wii U. I like how this article looks at how the next Zelda should be http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/five-ways-zelda-wii-u-can-kick-***

Edit, lol the censors. http://www.zeldainformer.c om/news/comments/five-ways-zelda-wii-u-can-kick-*** remove the space after former.c and replace *** with the obvious 3 letter word begining with 'a', then copy/paste into the search bar. Or find it here http://www.zeldainformer.com/

I need to learn lightstepping enough to be comfortable with it. I know the other stuff but avoid lightstep because wifi SDs :[ . It's best not to learn tech skill online.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'd love to come and visit ******* and see if ******* is how I would expect ******* to be.

Lumi I see you lurking, any word on your schedule?

Also you can say Blowjob and cunnilingus and even gay.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Unless that was in or around Vegas it's illegal. I'm skeptical about that in this economy. Anyone see inside job? "This sobering, Oscar-winning documentary presents in comprehensive, cogent detail the pervasive and deep-rooted Wall Street corruption that led to the global economic meltdown of 2008." (No, it's not dirty. Sorry.) The prostitutes the CEOs saw were only $1,000 iirc.
Good watch, it shows how the wallstreet corruption worked. I highly recommend it.
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Inside_Job/70139555?locale=en-CA

Top Bottom