• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Choice

Smash Champion
falco's nair is amazing.

it depends when you are getting hit by marth side b. if he really was using it over and over it sounds like it was a problem with where you were landing or what option you were carrying out when you landed. try not to land near marth, its just not very safe in general. in front or behind doesnt matter because of side b.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
the only place thats safe around marth is under him when he's in the air, that toad sticker of his is really annoying at times. silly little fruit

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
nice fair kill 1st stock, try using dsmash less though to keep it fresh-ish
nice grab mix ups though.
when you're coming back to the stage its generally better to land further away from mk instead of shining into him its easy to see coming (especially if you do it more than a couple times) and you'll get punished for it.
try to bait glide attack instead of trying to beat it out, that thing has **** range o.o

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i wonder how good everyone COULD be if they had all the chances of playing better players irl and going to tourneys :/ i know that personally i'd love to have that luxury. stupid work ;-:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
o ****e mistake there sorry it was tekkie and gull, not JJ. sry sry sry.
anyways since nobody is ever in the critique thread to critique ill post it here as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbA1ZWvzQ3s me(wolf) vs catnip(mk)
People are in the critique thread, it just gets caught up with everything else in there most of the time D:

You used quite a few random nairs, I'm not too convinced that that's a good idea. You also use dsmash a lot more than you probably should if you want to save it for kills. Another note on dsmash, get used to pivoting it after a shield drop, it helps a lot for when you have limited frames to punish. You rolled a lot, but didn't get punished for it as badly as I thought you would, so idk :p Stop running into charged fsmashes, and don't dair when coming down from above onto MK because it basically never works :<

Also, I like the clips you got for the combo video so far ;D

:059:

pulse131

Smash Ace
i suppose that wasnt really a good example of my wolf needing help. i watched it too and was like, why the hell was i using so much dsmash. thanks though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wolf does better against MK than Wario does. I think Snake, Falco, Diddy, Fox and Wolf are MKs hardest match-ups.

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
lol @ viviff saying wolf/mk is 70/30 mk
that seems silly even to me, guess he's not a good enough wolf

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i was always under the impression that wolf/mk is around 60/40 since wolf has 3 or four moves that can beat out nado and with good di mk has trouble killing him outside of gimps

_Kain_

Smash Champion
i got my MLG pass wut!!!! Time to get ***** wolf style ;)

D

Deleted member

Let's be repping Wolf O'Donnell at MLG guys! I plan on going to Columbus.

Choice

Smash Champion
best out of 12? it has to be an odd number or else theres a chance of a tie.

Choice

Smash Champion
once the announcer says GAME first player to run a lap around the building and sit back down in their chair wins.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i like that idea, a video game that requires you to be somewhat active and it doesnt make you play around with silly little nunchucks

Choice

Smash Champion
an alternate solution would be to bust out your wiichuku's and duel. no one ever uses those for anything else anyways.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i dont know how well breaking into mortal combat would turn out....

unless of course someone with a boombox had the theme song playing to the fight

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
that would be more than acceptable as well, i'm down for some B boy action. i'd be going out of my way just to tie someone if that happened

D

Deleted member

Going to a tournament this weekend.

Wish me luck, guys!

Top Bottom