• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i think a wolf rap is in order now :p

or some other genre, heavy metal wolf? symphonic wolf? eletronic wolf? our options are endless

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
we can just get someone to write the lyrics and some one to sing it, send it to me and i'll autotune it XD

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
that was some sexy luigi pwnage X3 speaking of which, what was that song playing in the first match? i liked it :D

tekkie

Smash Master
didnt enter the tournament yesterday but did play lots and lots of friendlies. and a lot of the matches were clawsome.

ill look for stuff to upload for critique and more stuff to make a kawmboh video

tekkie

Smash Master
yet again i am failed by tekkie, were any of those matches recorded? :<
i didnt fail you :dizzy: i recorded a buncha stuff, probably like eight replays or so, now i get to try to figure out which code sets go with which

the one im really interested in is my $1 mm with doooooooooooooooooooooom, an mk player ranked 8th in NJ :O

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
yay! adept wants to waaatch. a one dollar MM? O: thats a lot of money on the line there bud. you sure about that?

tekkie

Smash Master
yay! adept wants to waaatch. a one dollar MM? O: thats a lot of money on the line there bud. you sure about that?
it was pretty much the match of the century

if i have no clue what codes were on for this thing what should i do? im just mixing and matching infinite replay with no tripping and some other things. are there a bunch of infinite replay codes?

also isnt there an infinite replay code that still shows the "press z to save replay" thing at the bottom? i think that was the one

Gah777

Smash Lord
Naw he's got the right idea. Just mix and match codes until magic happens :p

D

Deleted member

Tournament was a really small turnout for Brawl entrants. 5 people. I came in 3rd. But hey, this was my third tournament, and I've never beaten out two people before, so I suppose that's worth something.

D

Deleted member

Didn't get any money, but I didn't really care at that point. I was just happy I beat out a Meta Knight player, haha.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
lol metaknight i a joke :3 he's da bess you know? but good job regardless, its always nice when you beat someone in a tourney enviroment

pulse131

Smash Ace
mk dosnt count he cant read.
heh. ive been practicin and choice was right, falco does make a good secondary for wolf. so ya ive been working on him a bit.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Yes, Falco does make pretty good secondary for Wolf, that's who I use. The only problem is Pikachu

pulse131

Smash Ace
Yes, Falco does make pretty good secondary for Wolf, that's who I use. The only problem is Pikachu
good point. however i dont think i have ever seen a pika main in norcal, at least not any good ones. and even so its not a sure thing yet. ive been looking for a high tier main cuz wolf mario link dosnt always fit the bill. if wolf and falco suck against 1 particular character, well, one of my other secondaries will have to jump in.

then again, could just go mk -_-
ya im not gonna do that.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
there's a wolf/pika main who's here pretty rarely called FZies, or zero, i dont think he really goes to tourneys though so no worries XD

and also guys, c'mon... you're going to choose a wimpy *** bird as a secondary for wolf when you could have a rugged manly man like snake?
i am disapoint wolves, very disapoint
snake does better against pika, not much better its even last time i checked.

nocturne55

Smash Cadet
and also guys, c'mon... you're going to choose a wimpy *** bird as a secondary for wolf when you could have a rugged manly man like snake?
i am disapoint wolves, very disapoint
snake does better against pika, not much better its even last time i checked.
i second/third the second and third most hardcore ******es in the game, kirby and lucario

Yeah, no Pika mains in AZ that i know of either. Might be some at Devastation, but you never know.
if isaccard goes to devastation he'll plunder you pretty hard

also this is tekkie, pulling a JJ for a little bit

Gah777

Smash Lord
Then I'll just have to bust out my super-secret-anti-pika technique.

Choice

Smash Champion
Gah you're from AZ? You see darklink and people like that at tourneys then?

Gah777

Smash Lord
Yup, whenever i've got time between work and school to go to one. I used to go practice at his house for a while

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
So they finally modded you :D I've been waiting for this since like March lol. Congratulations :)

I have to take the AP Lang test today... :urg: But after that, life will be good.

Also, this made me lol.
Huh? No. I'd never sink that far. I was thinking chloroform.
Genius <3

:059:

Top Bottom