• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

pulse131

Smash Ace
i must become the guy who continues to meaninglessly encourage others to submit clips for the community vid. SUBMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or ill find you.

Choice

Smash Champion
when is devastation?

edit: btw i'm gonna try to post at least a little bit more on here. i'm new to wolf and would like to learn how to get better =o

_Kain_

Smash Champion
when is devastation?

edit: btw i'm gonna try to post at least a little bit more on here. i'm new to wolf and would like to learn how to get better =o
ur horrible at lying...*facepalm* lol

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
lol choice had me going there, i was all like o.o "there's a new choice?!" then i was like >:[ "oh its THAT choice"

Gah777

Smash Lord
i'll come to devastation if you come to our tourney on the 8th :bee:

talk to darkshifter/bryce, hes trying to get people to go

and im gonna try to get in on devastation :D
The 8th? That's right before my finals week >.>

If you want to get in on Devo, I'd hurry. Online registration is manditory this year and the entry fee is gonna go up to $45 soon.

And choice, Devo is June 18-20. you can check in the Southwest reagional thread fur more info.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
JJ should realize that too and make a 1000th post next time :p lol

I saw this, and was about to go IP stalk you to see if I could justify an impersonator account ban :p Good to see that JJ got you to post more though :D

loooooooooooooooooooooooool M2K is coming to our biggest major of the year..
Wow... gg lol. When is it?

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'll be at a big tourney this weekend. I try to go as much Wolf as possible. Wish me luck!

:059:

pulse131

Smash Ace
l0ol at choice.
good job tekkie!! we has clips now. next is someone recording it but that comes later. the first one was'epic.
who's next?!?!

tekkie

Smash Master
l0ol at choice.
good job tekkie!! we has clips now. next is someone recording it but that comes later. the first one was'epic.
who's next?!?!
mine was just some samples, someone def has to rerecord in not-**** quality with not-a-video-camera-propped-on-a-chair-and-some-boxes for the final product lol

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
how is that wolf combo vid going anyways? XD i have some decent clips to contribute once i find some way of getting them off my wii

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
tekkie your new avi and sig made me rofl at work, i hope you're happy. my co worker slapped me for messing up his phone call ;-;

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i just burst out laughing in the middle of the firm and screwed him up as he was trying to convince some mom to pay the loans she had taken out XD once he hung up he leant over the cubicle and slapped me, how rude. thats what i get for thinking gay things are funny :(

pulse131

Smash Ace
oh gawd tekkie. the new sig and avi, although the actual vid is funny, and cant help but dislike TL anymore. bleh. w/e. the Link boards completely loath TL with an immaculate passion fit for a thousand kings, to put it lightly, but thats mainly them. it kinda grew on me but i dont mind. :)
but ya dont beleive me just go on over to AiB and ask anywhere and you;ll get a parade of hate none of the likes youve ever seen, meer mortal.

ANYWAY. on to why i came here today. so ya i played this pretty good guy yesterday(used falco/marph[some fox]) and well, i discovered just how bad i am with wolf. basically, i think ive been focusing too much on offense and how im going to hit my opponent next. where in the mean time if im not getting chaingrabbed im trying to ditch all there high priority moves and it just isnt working out. i watch vids by those like choice and Kain and i just dont cant figure out htf they do it.

basically, falcos nair, when im on a platform, even if i power shield i cant everytime and it just pokes me, or he does another one or something else, and due to the good spacing i cant think of anything but fair/fsmash OoS, and i try to space the fair as well, it just dosnt seem to work.

as for the marph, it was basically side b spam, with some aerials/dtilt/upsmash gheyness. what on earth do i do about freagin dancing blade?? i usually dont have a problem with it but yesterday i just couldnt do anything. retreating forward airs, well timed blasts, noncancelled jabs, sure, every now and then something worked, but what am i missing?

i suppose i was having a bit of an off day and he said he usually dosnt so that good, which kinda made me feel like a n0ob but i couldnt help but think he was. i mean, dont get me wrong ive played good marths and falcos, but he seemed to pretty much use moves, and it worked...kinda thing. it was a bit annoying and respectively, a bit narbish.
suggestions guys???

imma stop posting just vids of my wolf with him just winning and start posting ones that i can get some help out of, cuz the vids i asked to get critiqued on basically just gave me a bunch of ''you kicked his ***, no worries'', or ''its sonic, just grab em''.

tl;dr- im struggling with a player who thinks hes good because he uses falco/marth and does crap and it works, i need help with dancing blade and falcos nair/others aerials. ive also been having trouble with instant ledge grab, like, fall off the stage and fastfall to get it quicker then jumping, is there some trick to it with wolf?
ya i did read up on the MU thread but apparently i need more help.

tekkie

Smash Master
tl;dr- im struggling with a player who thinks hes good because he uses falco/marth and does crap and it works, i need help with dancing blade and falcos nair/others aerials. ive also been having trouble with instant ledge grab, like, fall off the stage and fastfall to get it quicker then jumping, is there some trick to it with wolf?
ya i did read up on the MU thread but apparently i need more help.
our matchup threads are useless and outdated. if wolf mains want matchup help, theyre ****ed.

but maths sideB and falcos nair are both not that great if you can get around them. nair has a bit of lag and can easily be outranged by bair and a well timed fair. just stay out of distance and punish. marths sideB is very punishable on shield. also if you get hit DI/smashDI away.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
if the marth isnt going as fast as he can with the side b you can grab him out of it, and maybe you can shine but i'm not sure about that.

as for falco's nair, well he shouldnt really be using that in the first place right? o.o not often at least, listen to tekkie there, i think a space fair should be enough to get him out of that habit

Top Bottom