• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOC presents: Cold Hand Johns - Sat 26th Jan 2008

grayfox

Smash Champion
Sorry mang, but my last melee tourney was about 2 years ago lol. Anyways, i'll be real surprised if this is the last. We have to wait until summer at the earliest before it even comes out over here haha

Kone

Smash Master
not for me mr.ryan ^_^. wes has american wii and american brawl, so at latest be playing it mid-march. im also getting my wii chipped soon, so im hoping i can have *** brawl en dof jan. even if i dont get that, i def know ill have the american version

teehee hee

GAwes

Hidden Boss
ok, can u text me with your arrival time man? so i can plan ****. 07772356410. aint going to be online much next 3 days as i got a ****load of uniw ork in for wed. try get up early thurs. got **** planned thurs and fri ngiht dude. also scotts coming, so im afraid i wouldnt be able to give will a car seat =(.

you are coming right???????????????????????? dont be a tithead

ed

Aiko

Smash Champion
Just so everyone knows, there is a new crew going around called the smash yakuza. CHJ is now run by the yakuza but it will still be labelled WOC so it won't confuse ppl. Check the yakuza biweekly thread if you're somewhat interested in the crew.

craiigg

Smash Lord
booked time off work so im def not flakin =)
am arrivin with VA at liverpool coach station at 25 past 8 friday night
does someone sexy wana meet us (L)

also aiko if youre in desperate need of a setup let me know im sure we can bring 2?
if you've got enough itll be alright though don't reeeeally wanna take wii's through scousetown XD

Aiko

Smash Champion
please could you bring them? Don't worry about walking through liverpool, my flat doesnt go through the town center, plus its only 10 mins away. also, just give me a ring when you get here and we'll pick you up, hooker style. no. is on first post.

Mr P

Smash Ace
I should be there but it looks very much like im gonna have to pull a sickie from work to do it which kinda sucks, but i cant really miss another tournie. Hmm we'll see

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
I hope everyone has fun (me and the rest of rage wont be able to make it :( ) It would be great if some top guy could record some matches, they would be great to watch. Good luck to VA and craaaig in teams, charles and frost, and all my dirty south triggas that make it. Sweeeet.

craiigg

Smash Lord
please could you bring them? Don't worry about walking through liverpool, my flat doesnt go through the town center, plus its only 10 mins away. also, just give me a ring when you get here and we'll pick you up, hooker style. no. is on first post.
awesome =D will bring mine, hopef va will bring his wii but he has no smash LOL

spam - D: you suck for not comin, go sit in the corner (XD cheers dude)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I hope everyone has fun (me and the rest of rage wont be able to make it :( ) It would be great if some top guy could record some matches, they would be great to watch. Good luck to VA and craaaig in teams, charles and frost, and all my dirty south triggas that make it. Sweeeet.
:( too bad you're not coming. I was waiting for you to post to show your hand for quite a while. neither you or owna or ouch have posted for a while it seems. I might get to play you in London If I come up in the summer :lick:

J03

Smash Master
ive been planning a round trip this summer.

scotland
sunderland
liverpool
taunton
yeovil
brighton/reading
and even london are all on the hitlist

ill be asking numberous people if they can hook me up for housing + if anyone wants to join me lol.

this isnt certain obv, it all depends on ppl's interest in melee or brawl

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
ive been planning a round trip this summer.

scotland
sunderland
liverpool
taunton
yeovil
brighton/reading
and even london are all on the hitlist

ill be asking numberous people if they can hook me up for housing + if anyone wants to join me lol.

this isnt certain obv, it all depends on ppl's interest in melee or brawl
If I couls then I'd def be interested in joining you in your travels :chuckle:

Kone

Smash Master
Ive started beating wes at smash. . . . . this isnt a claim to me getting better but that absoulute **** practice wes gets and the fact im making him worse ^_^

Everyone owes me a massive favour for this, like beer.

ed x

Boest

Smash Rookie
looks like i cant make it now so no crew battle with woc ****.

any way here is your sig va

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Ive started beating wes at smash. . . . . this isnt a claim to me getting better but that absoulute **** practice wes gets and the fact im making him worse ^_^

Everyone owes me a massive favour for this, like beer.

ed x
Ok then, if I beat Wes in my pool (if he's in my pool) I will but tou a crate of beer or your choosing. No jokes :cool:

Not long till the big day guys. I look forward to seeing you all there. Just so you know, I've cleaned my room and cut my hair for the occasion :chuckle:.

Last minute money matches-

MrP- 50p (lol)
Lord Rust- 50p
Jam- 50p

:lick:

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
im booked

cant leave on the friday due to exams n ****e

so i have to leave on saturday and get there at 1pm