• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOC presents: Cold Hand Johns - Sat 26th Jan 2008

grayfox

Smash Champion
I reckon Bills calling me a tree, bad times. Well to that i say, the tree may fall hard but the lotus blooms twice my bullet-like friend!

DevMBC

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna comment specifically on the seeds, for the way you've done them, however they've been thought about it's all good times. People don't really care lol, i argue for the sake of it / these boards are the easiest place I know to yell at people lol

what i do wanna say is i disagree with the way seeds are done in general, i don't really know how it goes down abroad.. much.. there never seems to be too much dispute as far as i know. being british it's in our blood to be ****s about this typsta **** imo, and about most other ish.

The way I think is results count for , [IF YOU PLACE ****] - 'right i've gotta get my gear in order an start stepping my hobby up if i wanna kick some *** an be a bad *** mother****er on the day next time' - [IF YOU PLACE WELL] - 'ahha good times, i mighta put some paper in my pocket an hell, doing well in anything is good times'. Are we really in this to see who we stand above in other people's heads? w/e coming from me, the ultimate defender of rankings but you all know it's just for the times of uk forums lol.

What i'm saying is I KNOW that those seeds aren't how they should be. Again, nobody really gives that much of a ****, but there are things in that seeding that i KNOW FOR FACT aren't how it should go down. And I know that about most ish that's brought to the scene before just about every tournament we organise. Utmost respect to all hosts, i get to travel, see good mates i rarely get an excuse to see an i get to unleash hell on all yall with my ultimately insane skillz lol. Utmost respect for jus telling *****es like me to gtfo an stfu ahha i'd do the same i suppose...

my point is.. uhm.. logic >> rankings. Hell, i was jus telling ryan i don't even remember where i've placed past 3 tournaments. Nor could i tell you names of those touranments without some serious mental **** going on ahha.
Hey whatever, I'm for a panel of people who know the state of the scene at the minute to sort this **** out before the next tournament. I know i can honestly put aside all my bias, might sound like crap but I know I can do it and I know it's overrated as to how hard that is.

congrats if you made it this far :o long live UK Smash <3

EDIT:
Ryan, check my new implementation of sporadic CAPS to get my point across :o distinguished path :D

ANOTHER EDIT: (while I'm on a roll :D)
I'd also like to say that a lot of people 'I THINK' completely underestimate;
a) The depth of this game
b) The standard that old school players understand the game to in this country
c) how much some of us understand exactly where you're at with this game, = LMFAO when some of you say some of the things you say about yourselves on the boards/wherever
d) you get me?

not talking about anyone in particular but there's some knowledge and some solid gameplay in the UK, we're the underdog nation of the world, the only country to consistently be the worst LOL that teaches you **** xD serious!!

- Final point:
I in no way try to justify this hobby to myself as something more when I refer to it as a scene or get passionate about my beloved smashboards/smash melee/smash w/e ahha

Thank you for listening !! The original reading whirlwind, destroyer of scottish hopes and dreams - THE UK'S RED BEAST!! - - - JAM5 | SDB

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
seeds shmeeds..dunno why people care so much.

i eat seeds for breakfastz

grayfox

Smash Champion
Seeds=perceived placing in the uk smash hierarchy=ego times lol

All boils down to bragging rights really and we all know that the uk loves those times

grayfox

Smash Champion
Prolly do but don't know you by interweb alias

Anyways, i've met my spam quota for the night and i don't wanna be banned from this tourney lool

J03

Smash Master
ryan- gtfo and just waste some high seeds in pools.

jam- older is wiser, but i dont think its fair for you to sabotage the newer generation by making us read that HORRENDOUSLY LONG POST and putting us into a ****ing coma so we cant practice :laugh:

this was gonna be a serious post but **** it

DevMBC

Smash Ace
lol hey man that post is refined ish :o you can't handle the refined ish!!
get on msn too, i found a song called 'her name is Jo3'

Kone

Smash Master
sent dan a text not long ago and he said he may make this as he has mates in liverpool aswell. ill send him a text like today and find out what he thinks. also, if dan shows he should be ranked cos he poops on coey, sorry william :(

craiigg

Smash Lord
yay dan

lol uk is awful but jams right noone but the old school people on here know **** all about this game
i just go for the fun =)

on a side note

craiigg says:
zomg euro release date of smash
Robby {VA} says:
what is it?!?
craiigg says:
march 6th
Robby {VA} says:
ZOMFG
Robby {VA} says:
WTF
Robby {VA} says:
*HEAD EXPLODES*
craiigg says:
=)
Robby {VA} says:
BAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHEBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAWTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF WHERE DID YOU SEE THISS>>!>!
2p
craiigg says:
sike.
Robby {VA} says:
Robby {VA} says:
Robby {VA} says:
..................................................................................
Robby {VA} says:
G
Robby {VA} says:
ee
Robby {VA} says:
t
Robby {VA} says:
F
Robby {VA} says:
O
Robby {VA} says:
PRICK
craiigg says:
=D=D=D=D=D
Robby {VA} says:

good times

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
havent played MBAA in so long.

think its time to try

and play obv

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Edwin it was decided you would flake after you accepted my mm
you wish i bet you were crying rivers and farting rainbows when you found out i wasn't going. i did you a favour mate i did not want to take your money thats all . i did not want to see your dog looking face sulk whe i spent your money at Mc Ds :)

@J03 i am busy i want to come but i have a mountain of work

DevMBC

Smash Ace
if you spent half the word count you do on here on your work i'm sure you'll have it all done by the time this rolls around

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Cant come to this, got my prelims in january, but i dont know which dates...by the time i find out it'll be too late to book, or the prices will be to much...So i wont be here. Insted i'll come to one of the WOC/STFU fests, if ofcourse thats oryt. Sometime in feb.

J03

Smash Master
fine to come to one of our fests obv, tbh tickets are only ever gonna just top like 20 quid.

theres no need to flake imo...unless your a ****...unless your spam is the worst thing ever...unless your a tosser...unless of course your edwin :laugh:

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
I'll have to check with everyone first but me and a few of my friends may be coming, lol we'll probably get eaten having not been to many tournys ourselves ( 1 to be exact, hosted by me lol).

:grin: Get ready to meet South Londons Finest :grin:

Top Bottom