• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

With Friends: Which colour connection do you have the most of?

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Pretty sure this hasn't been made...right?
As I'm sure you're all aware of, if you add someone online on Brawl and play them in the With Friend's Mode, your connection and lag is rated by a colour coding system. This goes in order of Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Dark Orange and Red in order of how good the connection is.

This is simply out of curiosity but if you were to look at all the friend's in your FC List and count the amount of the different colours you have, which do you have the most of?

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Most of them Green. 2 Blues, a few Yellows/Oranges, and three reds. Not too bad.;)

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Greens, 2 blues, and one red from a friend across the country. my connection isn't amazing but I just play ppl in cali and sometimes the surrounding states. ;o

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
I have 64 friends and I'd say that about 50 of them have either red or dark orange connection, 10 yellow, and the very few remaining ones are green. I don't have anyone with a blue dot for connection on my list.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
I didn't even know Blue existed.... O_o

Mostly Orange. Some Red and Yellows, and a couple Greens.

Two friends of mine that lives about a mile away I have red connection with. Someone a couple states over I have green connection. I don't know what the heck's going on anymore.

Onxy

Smash Lord
I have mostly blue! Ahahahahaha! *Sprouts magical pink wings, and flies off into the stars*

Mew2Thing

Smash Rookie
yellows, oranges and reds.
p.s.: on my friend list, my friend's connection goes randomly to green, back to red and into yellow after I play random matches, not with him. Can anyone explain?

Top Bottom