• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan smith

Smash Champion
It's new! Brand new! Made of space age plastics and radioactive mutant blood plasma...dude, you get soo sick. Too bad you didn't buy the correlating anti-mutagen injection packet.

I wish this board (forum games) would be altered so that it would automatically turn off sigs. I GET SO TIRED OF TURNING IT OFF EVERY TIME.

How hard can it be to make them turn off automatically?

Amateurs...

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted, but when the cops ask you what it is you attempt to say it, but because it is so hard to say, you accidentally say "mash fash". They think it is offensive, and you go to jail for 3 years.

I wish for pie.

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
Granted but the pie turns out to be moldy and is very rotten so you will die from a very horrible disease

I wish that I was invisible

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted...nothing that bad happens but nothing really that good either since that was such a ****ty ****ing wish. ;)

I wish that I was at another partay instead of just walking in from one and being bored and alone.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Granted, but you read it all in binary, so it takes alot longer, and when you read outloud it's still in binary =/

I wish I had laser eyes, destroying all spiders upon sight.

HAHAHACHOO

Smash Cadet
Granted, but spiders is all you see.... even in your dreams

i wish i had some money some money some money

dan smith

Smash Champion
What does that even mean??

Congratulations, I declare you a king of smash. Not as cool as you thought it would be, huh?

I wish my boss would call me. I need work.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Granted, but it;s a call to do XXX with obese women, togh luck huh?

I wish I had jsut a little bit more to drink, now that m y felling is going away .....sorta :cool:

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but that little more you have to drink is just enough to give you alchohol poisoning. You then fall into a coma that you never wake out of. Maybe you shouldn't have asked for that last drink.

I wish that I was 18 years old.

HAHAHACHOO

Smash Cadet
Granted but everything that you could do at 18 has been now changed to 21 and your mother kicks you out of her house.

I wish I had someplace fun to go.

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but then you start hating the game. You're the only one who doesn't like the game. Then you get beaten to death by an angry mob of rayman fans. God I'm so evil I could just....um.......don't help me.........repeatedly kick small children. Isn't that evil?

Oh right I have to do one of these too....um....I wish I had a girlfriend.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
granted, but she nags at you all day long and she never puts out, and she does everything that you think is annoying

I wish that I had a watch that worked, mine is broken

Godamus

Smash Ace
It's yours,
but you are allergic to cheese making your eyes swell up while you are driving

I wish smash bros 3 would come out quicker

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but it doesn't taste as good as you might thought it would. Trust me on this one. Um...I mean... haven't tried it...I mean...only an idiot would...I'll shut up now.

I wish I could hypnotize people. Then I could get a girlfriend easily, and then I could make it so that she isn't as annoying as NessExclusively described her. As for the not putting out...I'm Catholic.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Granted...but then you accidentally hypnotize yourself when you look into a mirror. You are your own girlfriend...

I wish my car ran on hydrogen instead of gasoline...and instead of gas stations...there were hydro stations all over the place.

Dapenda

Smash Champion
Granted, but you know hydrogen as a source of fuel is still very expensive, and you can only run about 50 miles on a whole tank, so i guess it bankrupts you

I wish for more time

True_Link_Master

Smash Cadet
granted but you only get more time when your in school!!!

i wish that i had a infinite amount of non counterfeit 20 dollar bills whenever i needed them

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted, but the government couincidentally makes it so 20 dollar bills now mean nothing and the 30 dollar bills rule all!!!!!

I wish for a monkey and to name it "Penguin"

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Granted but it chops off your manhood with your swiss army knife. OUCH.

I wish I could completely understand women.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Meteos???

Uhh...you have them...but they are covered in fire ants!!

I wish I was better at articulating. I mubble too much.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted. Now people think your'e annoying and pretentious because you speak so eloquently.

I wish my boss had paid me before he went to geneva so all my bills won't be late :(

tissue

Smash Ace
He pays you in Wampum. In effect, you have a lovely set of seashells to put on the back of your toilet.

I wish that Terri Schiavo can have a taste of Pringles before she dies.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Granted, but they're itchy wool socks.... (how unfortunate).

I wish I had a picture of your mom to constantly look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom