• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Granted he win for best actor but then for his acceptance speech all he does is say "I would like to take this oppritunity to insult LoserLad89, he is dumb and I hope he chokes on his own feces. Thank you very much."!

What now? The man you love hates your guts.

I would also like to say: A) Fluffy-Sama is a girl, no matter how much she wants to deny it and B) MK should be an Admin! 8000+ posts?

I wish my beard would grown in faster. There is always this awkward stage inbetween full beard and stubble. (I call it Fubble, it's no good.)

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted, your beard grows so fast that it takes up your entire house, and you can't cut it fast enough, and you sufficate on your own hair

I wish I had a painting that was partly an expression of my teenaged angst , but still mostly a moo cow

flamingfalcon

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but it's stolen and auctioned to a famous museum for millions.

I wish more than one person would make a post in my game "the never-ending story".

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Someone does but they get flamed and the topic gets closed cuz i think there's a game just like that exactly on here, somewhere...

I wish i had more $$$ so that i could move @_@;

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted you have just enough money to move, but it's to some town that is infested with rats and everyone is mutated by nuclear waste

I wish for a chat with God

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted, but now the only class for the rest of your life you can pass is Math.

I wish I automatically had everything I needed and wanted and didn't have to work for anything.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but you get run over by an ambulance. Ironic, isn't it?

I wish there were more varieties of ramen.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted, but the price of Ramen went up. It's no longer the cheap food we grew up loving...

I wish that I had a T-bone steak with a side of fries and six shrimp right now. Steak cooked medium rare.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted he got rid of his new, or should I say old avatar, but he replaced it with an even gayer pokemon. CATERPIE

I wish I had diamond and pearl before they came out. ( these are the new pokemon games )

Aerogamer

Smash Apprentice
Granted , but they are still in japanese , cost 60 dollars , and once you play them you realize that they suck major ***.

I wish that there were no more country or rap music in the world

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not even granting the rap part, but country is out. I happen to love rap...sorry. But I still have to corrupt you for the removal of country music, so here goes: you never get laid again.

I wish I was getting laid by a beautiful woman with no STD's.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Help them kill themself...

I wish I had more clothes, fashionable clothes. A lot of well fited button up shirts in nice shades of pastel blues and greens, pinstriped and plain, and maybe a dozen different argyle sweaters and sweater vests.

Some really snug cordory pants would also be nice.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted, but they all smell like fish and no matter what you try you cannot rid them of this unexplainable stench.

I wish I was asleep right now, instead of being awake this late and knowing I'm eventually going to have to try and sleep.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted, but you also got ****ed by him. wow, that's weird huh?

I wish that I wasn't at home right now...so I think I'll go take a shower and leave.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but because you are deaf and mute, when everyone makes fun of you for being deaf and mute, not only can you not hear the insults, you can't even retaliate back at the insultors

I wish that my dad wasn't at work right now

DaleG

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but they'll contain 53% of the daily recommended ammount of sodium
Wait,what...they allready have that? um...****...NINJAS ATTACK

I wish I had a bajillion Ninjas come and kick my ***.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Too bad...one of the bajillion Ninja's is busy. Only a bajillion-1 Ninjas come to kick your ass.

I wish my ex-girlfriend would stop calling me!! Every few minutes the phone rings, I pick it up and hang up immediately. Can't she get the message??

Steel Kangaroo

Smash Ace
Granted, they kick it so bad you die and your *** breaks into 8000 different pieces and each piece is burned.

I wish that the wish I am currently wishing for is unable to be made corrupt, meaning that any ill wished effects of the sub-wisher * are henceforth made ineffective.

*that person who is 'corrupting' said wish

dan smith

Smash Champion
Your wish can't be corrupted but nobody really cares because you skipped my wish. That makes your entire post look stupid and nobody likes you anymore.

My wish still hasn't been corrupted! I desire corruption.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted, I will corrupt your wish, your ex-girlfriend stops calling you, howevor she instead of calls you, goes and gets herself addicted to crack to ease the pain of losing you, and when she can't pay for her latest crack fix her crack dealer "scrunchy" asks for payment, and she says that you being her ex-boyfriend can pay it, when "scrunchy" comes to your door demanding payment you say no, so then " scrunchy " goes to the mob who is " scrunchy's " crack supply. They then send "scrunchy" and 100 other mobsters, who in turn come to your door, knock on it, you open the door, and they kill you for not paying. Maybe you were better off dealing with her calls.

I wish that I didn't post such a long corruption

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but then Las Pictoras 2 arises.

I wish that you would have actually currupted my wish. Instead of just saying that you also wanted the same thing.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Him having done so would have gone against his nature, SoberFox dosen't work that way, and if he had done what you wished he had done the extreme abnormality of the situation would have torn a rip in space into which would have been sucked you and all the people you love. There you would drift forever in the void...and the void smells like pee.

I wish I didn't have to do my stupid collage project for school...

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ <3

Granted, but now you have 5 jobs and are bound to them by an inhibitor chip in your neck.

I wish more people knew about the Bright Eyes. (hint hint people)

Aerogamer

Smash Apprentice
granted but since they know what bright eyes is..they forget about all of the "good rap music" that you happen to like..therefore making rap the least listened to music in the world..! yay

i wish that i only had one job and it was a great job. where i made lots of money

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted you have a job, you are a pimp, it's a great job beacause there are lots of ho's to slap and sleep around with. Unfortunately those darn anti pimping laws stop you dead in your tracks.

I wish that I was 2 weeks in the future so that I could finally go on my band trip to texas

flamingfalcon

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but being in two places at once is mathematical and physics anomaly, and a rift opens up in the space-time continuem and sucks you and the state of Texas in.

I wish I had a faster computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom