• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but you get the N-Gage DS instead. (be more specific next time! ;)

Okay my sig is off in the other post, so how about some honey roasted Planters Peanuts now? :D

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Granted but it youre lactose intolerent.

I wish I Nintendo would make an SSB64 remake, with more stuff and well balanced... oh and Kirby + Pikachu still top tier! :D

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Ok, you get nothing. You find yourself in the emptiness of space, where there is nothing. Your head explodes and your brain fragments freeze.

I wish I had an italian greyhound.

rabidbunny33

Smash Apprentice
Granted....but her ex gets jealous and kills you.

I wish I had a new picture phone.

I've dropped my current cell phone one to many times...

ANTX

Smash Ace
you are a better peach. the best peach ever. you're so ripe and delicious, but you are sliced and eaten.

i wish for a wish!

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman

Granted but then you've also broken the seal of "Good submissive marital wife" released an unearthly PMS that all housewives where having undercontrol they woulnd up going postal on all men on earth,
except the single men. ...Oh, and yes even the gay men that are housewives killed all the really really hotlooking metrosexual males.

I wish for a chulo. With J.LO in a thong with no top, holding it! Oiiiieeeeeeeee, mommacita likes...lol

Racoonboy

Smash Cadet
Granted, but it becomes a real donut with no atmosphere and the sun cooks all of us.

I wish I had a skateboard

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Which one, the Giver wish? Fine, now you know what it's like to suffer from starvation and die in war. Your life sucks forever as you dwell on these thoughts day after day.
Originally posted by Rodimus
but if there is nothing, how can i be there, i am something.
You asked for nothing, not to BE nothing. For that, God would just Ctrl+Alt+Delete you or something.

I wish I could be a good standup comedian.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
yea seriously 311, what up with that?

Moving on.

I wish for a monkey wrench that ruins everyones, life, only to fully make it all the way up the corporate ladder, where I am king, Forevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! *evil laughter* "Muhamuhamuhahahahhahhmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhahahhahahahahah

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Wish granted but the monkey wrench ruins everyone's life so yours is ruined too.

I wish someone would post after me.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
granted only to have BBT transform into the hulk ...because you literally where trying to convert the faithless in smash; smashing you with 1,000,000 warnings officially banning you forever...after eating you of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom