• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wish granted, but then the English gurus re-write the MLA handbook, and all of a sudden the grammar we all know as 'correct' is obsolete, and we all have to go back through English 1-4AP to relearn it.

I wish MasterOfFlames lived in Texas. Like. Next door to me.

Vjoe

Smash Cadet
granted, but now you hate yourself and have suicidal tendencies.

i wish that the next ssb would be out already (i dunno if someone did this im not gonna read 200 pages).

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Granted, but then they make you go to school in a cheap trailer house.

I wish We could all have holes in our heads like in the Matrix, so we could download everything to our brains, and we wouldn't have to go to school.

EclipseGT

Smash Apprentice
Your wish is granted, but you're going to hate it when you see the number of popups that will be forced upon you.

I wish that the Revolution would come out by Christmas.

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Granted, [instert country you live in here] undergoes a revoultion tomarrow, you are drafted by the rebels, the standing government catchs you and sentences you to death.

I wish for 1 million kroner in my Paypal account.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted, but since paypal is so easy to hack, someone steals all your money and changes your password.

I wish my parents had filled out and returned my financial aid application 3 weeks ago when i brought it home instead of waiting until 2 days before registration is over. v.v;

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Granted, you don't learn anything at all, never get a job and become a bum on the street.

I wish for some Lakerol. (If you don't know what it is, don't reply!)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Granted. You now have the wonderful job of scrubbing scum off boats for 3 cents an hour.

I wish it would stop raining.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted, and now you're as smart as two inanimate obects. (( LOL, that wish sort of ruins itself. ))

I wish everyone would quit telling me that Azen won TG6.

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Granted, instead you take Sex education, taught by an 80 year old pedophile hungry for love from some teens.

I wish I could get this girl to go out with me.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted... now he can spel, but teh rest uf us ca'ntt.

I wish that Captain Planet was real. Because he's our hero. And he'll cut the pollution down to zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom