• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Mario RPG

Smash Rookie
Your wish was granted, but instead of 52 characters, there were 30 characters because they couldn't fit all of the characters on the selection screen. :(
I wish that Doctor Mario could wear gold clothing instead of plain white! :mad:

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
What you got something against white.... and why not black, or yellow? Does it have to be "Gold"? However wish granted and an angry mob kills you for being a racist...

I wish I could buy better fireworks.

Bushelz

Smash Journeyman
Your wish is granted, but the kitty will have no teeth and will look like an old grandma.

I wish that EarthBound came out for the GBA.

BeatofAngel

Smash Apprentice
Your wish is granted, but only 10 copies will be sold worldwide and it will stink anyway.

I wish there would be more holidays where we could get more presents and money ^^

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Granted, however, the only store that sells it is on a small island off French Guiana.

I wish I could have seen fireworks for the fourth.

Eral

Smash Journeyman
congratulations
you get a raise!
youre now getting paid minimum wage

i wish i had a blastoise with thunderbolt

BeatofAngel

Smash Apprentice
(minimum wage is better than the training wage im gettin...-_- **** government)

Your wish has been granted, here's a blastoise with a thunderbolt painted on it.

I wish I can get a nice car when im 16.

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Granted, you know thats hes serious, this knowledge forces you to pick up a gun and blow off ur head due to visions of everwhere else in the world not having adult swim

I wish I had a better digital camera

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Granted, it does, but the Goverment of......whatever country you live in decides to kill anybody who rymes, say "hi" to My Grandpa if you go to heven, or that girl who dated John Lennon if you go to ****!

I wish for my very own Kosher Deli.

Helpful1

Smash Cadet
Granted, but you eat your self, killing you.

I wish that the next female poster will have all of their jewelery become their body and teliport to the sun's core.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but . . . wait, what???

You . . . uhh . . . become as ******** as your wish was.

How do I work with that?

I wish Helpful1 would make sense.

tissue

Smash Ace
You make more sense to everyone except yourself. Then yourself can't understand what you're trying to say, so you say what sounds like it makes sense to you, only to confuse everyone else, and you're back where you started.

I wish I didn't type all that.

Bahful

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but your screen is quickly flooded by a million other non-AI related ads vying for your attention causing your harddrive to overload and explode killing you and everyone within a five kilometer radius.

I wish the next person who posts a long, happy and fulfilling life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom