• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Granted, you become really popular due to your normalness, the hottest girl in school has sex with you, you then get Genetel Herpes from her, enjoy it, Mister Normal!

I wish for a shrubbery.

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Granted, instead, you eat it, you then get a massive clogging in the arteries and have to live on life support for the rest of your life in a hospital bed next to a gay Israeli man named David.

I wish for a new computer.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, but it's so old there is no place to attach a mouse, keyboard, monitor, printer, etc.

I wish Norway would stop burning down.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, but the lack of a preposition ("to") and the fact that you didn't specify WHICH Everest (Mount? Mister?) led me to believe you instead deserve this shiny new grammar book.

I wish I had another good computer...

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Granted, you become a master at it, however, punk teenagers start downloading all your songs on the computer, so you end up having to pay money. (For a contract, ect)

I wish for a new car.

Sirus10

Smash Rookie
your wish is granted but then they break through your door and steal your computer. I wish I was a super hero.

LHS_LOSER

Smash Apprentice
granted but every time you try to beat the game you end up getting in a thumb war with the master hand and the gc controller is not equipped for that

I wish I had a cool motorcycle

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
granted, but the department of transportation refuses to issue you a motorcycle license so you can't ride it.

I wish KFC would give me fewer hours and more money.

DarkSideMarth

Smash Journeyman
granted, but you go too far and the world has ended and your floating in space and then the vacum rips your lungs out of your chest and you die.

I wish My farm's river wouldn't have flooded and I hadn't had to make the two hour trip to go there to move stuff out of the barn so it wouldn't be destroyed.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Granted but he decides to convert it to a man-love p0rno studio and you're forced to direct the movies.

I wish Captain Jack would respond to my PM!

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
Granted but you become the Fairy God Parent and you have to grand all the wishs you want to other people.

i wish i could finish my story.

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Originally posted by SakuraPichu
Granted but it gets converted to U.S. money.
Whoo hoo, $144!

Methinks you need to learn a few things about making a good response.

As for T_L_M, you can now do anything that Neo Matrix, a 44 year old plumber from Berlin can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom