• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted, but your computer would overload, and the mass production of heat would be it's undoing.

I wish I had a pet toad that could shapeshift into a bucket of cornflakes...

Gligar Man: I apologize for bringing up your memory...may Justin rest in peace.

Sauron

Smash Ace
Granted, but there is more Gender Prejudice.

I wish my RPG character actually looked like the Witch King.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Your wish is granted, but you get all your stats reset to zero because they think you're cheating.

I wish my dog would quit finding ways of getting out of the back yard.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
granted, but now you both type and speak 1337 speech.

i wish i had a monkey on my shoulder.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
you wish is granted, but the monkey is so fat that he eats ur head.

I wish to have money. lots of money.

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
Wish granted, but then the geeks and immigrants would get hurt feelings, and grow a powerful network to hack everybody's computer systems, even yours!

I wish that I had 50 platypuses in my creek.

SilencedViolence

Smash Journeyman
If reality is what my mind percieves, then I might
Yes, but the workload causes you to comit suicide after banning as many members as possible (btw, mods can ban, right?)

I wish my school bus driver would stop forgetting the pick up time ahs been changed...

Sorry about the sig... I could've sworn I unchecked it... I guess I'll go to my options and make it auto-unchecked.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
granted, but now you get to pay out your *** for the insurance, gas, maintenence, etc...

i wish i was cool.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
granted, but now the battery manufacturers will all go out of business, beginning a chain of events that will eventually destroy the world economy.

i wish for a babbling tree hugging hippy.

Ryboflax

Smash Apprentice
Your wish is granted, but after you install MX, it infects your computer with a one-of-a-kind virus and corrupts the hard drive.

I wish that I had a hot girlfriend.

Ryboflax

Smash Apprentice
Umm, really sorry about that post. I was reading on the 3 page, and I thought it was the most current... ^.^;;

Anyway, your wish is granted, but while you watch it, Vash is about to get shot on an episode you haven't seen, and your TV fries and explodes.

I wish I had a new guitar.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
granted, but then a ninja jumps in, steals it, wails on it, and cuts your head off.

i wish i wasn't so spastic.

Ryboflax

Smash Apprentice
Wish granted, but all you learn from her book are tips that will never help you like "Don't invest in land", "Don't invest in land in Arkansas", and my favorite, "Don't invest in land in Arkansas with the McDougals". (SNL inside joke :p )

I wish that I could go back in time and tell my ex-girlfriend not to break up with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom