• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Granted and they are playing with your emotions!

I wish for... MiNdGaMeS!!!123453ORDOi^*((Whoknows! Ninjas ninjas everywhere MINDGAMED!

RDK

Smash Hero
Granted, but they're anchovi pizzas.

I wish you all were dead (not literally :)).

RDK

Smash Hero
Granted, but through some freak of nature, you are unable to wish for pizzas anymore.

I wish.........

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Granted but RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEE EEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR

I wish RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEE EEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Granted...but 7 post ahead of Takdragon is an evil place where bad things happen...and you get AIDs

... I wish could fly somewhere on a plane made of glass

Edit...**** you for taking that last wish

RDK

Smash Hero
Granted, but that place is a stone factory and you crash and die.

TakDragon, by the way, look at post my last post. You can no longer wish for pizzas, or you will unravel the fabric of spacetime.

I wish bananas were extinct.

RDK

Smash Hero
Granted, but you contract AIDS from coming in contact with blood and you die alone in a foreign hospital.

I wish I suddenly knew what it was like to be God.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Granted but seeing as there is no god you just become a mindless shell with no purpose

I wish i knew what it was like to be Joe soup

(O yhea we are on page 500 w000)

RDK

Smash Hero
(Soon to be page 501. W00T!)

Granted, but at that very moment, I was about to connect Falco's foot with Soup's Marth's face in Melee, and you are transported into the game, causing my character to smite you into the abyss and you smack into the death wall, and you are never heard from again.

I wish ^ wasn't a run-on sentence.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Granted but you were nothing but a mindless shell so you could be playing smash and i was still joe soup and i took over all of smash and made your body one of my Ninjas

I wish ^ was a run-on sentence

RDK

Smash Hero
Granted, but since it is a run-on sentence, the Grammar Nazi comes and turns you into a common garden toad. You hop off and are eventually crushed by the massive tires of a semi truck speeding across the highway.

I wish I knew the meaning of life.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Granted but once you find out the truth you become so enlightened that your soul leaves your body (And while your in the astral plane you forget and are stuck there!)

I wish to PWN JOO

RDK

Smash Hero
Granted, but you can't PWN MEE, so you just end up getting your own body disintegrated by my aura of awesomeness while attmpting it, without me even touching you.

I wish ________ .

RDK

Smash Hero
Dangit Tak--you can't wish for that anymore. Check one of my posts on the last page.

Granted, but NO! :laugh:

I wish you would stop asking for pizzas.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Granted you do get painful consequences except... in your face

I wish for you to do the best that you can!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Granted but they are leaning towers of pizza so you are crushed to death and so is your town and everyone in it.

I wish for one coleslaw

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
Your wish has been granted! Enjoy some plastic pizzas.

I wish that everything was back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom