• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider43

Smash Journeyman
I grant your wish but it turns out the wish you did not want to wish was wished to be that you had no wishes.

I wish i was Top 10 pally's in Ladder for D2 (currently #45 and rising)

Zabutur

Smash Apprentice
whoa. you didn't wish for pizzas. Tera says that's some kind of sacrilige right there, and that you have 11 pizzas to go before you beat her pies.

silly Tera... *huggles*

anyways, granted, but since that doesn't makle since, you get 140 pizzas. on your head.

I wish for a Wii remote, a slice of bacon, a raindrop, and Link's head on a golden platter.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You get all of them... except in one game! So everyone wins

I wish for The stupid postmen not to go on bloody strike all the time!!!one!!11shift!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Granted, but now that I know you are in competition with Tera, whom I have nothing against, you get 142 pizzas instead (run with it Tak!)

I wish TakDragon had 143 pizzas.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Granted, but if you ask for Pizza's again I'm giving you a spam warning for being unoriginal

I wish someone would tell me all of Tera's accounts, I'll make sure that person gets Broom access

mask man

Smash Cadet
a magic gameboy god gives you them but its a diffrent tera.

i wish tak could wish for pizzas again

mask man

Smash Cadet
146 gaint instantly-kill-you-by-putting-an-eternal-flame-over-your-body-with-flesh-eating-
magots-of-death-sending-your-dead-corps-to-the-belly-of-hades-to-do-satan's-
wishes-whill-still-expeincing-the-pain-of-your-pizza-death-times-ten-for-each-pizza-
piled-ontop-of-you mushy overcooked cold pizzas fall from the sky and pile themselfs ontop of you and surround your body in a gaint pizza mountain.

i wish R Kelly would hurry up and release the rest of his pwnage urban opra with more chapters

mask man

Smash Cadet
same thing as last time happens.but the pizzas also make amillion lightning bolts strike every inch of your body every secound in every form of harm and pain possable impossable and even unimaginable even through the bases of the minds capacity.thats infinate.
also the fact that your expeincing every kind of pain even unimaginable screws up the laws of physics and everything but that to keep the pain and everything mentioned in my last post is blown to peices sucked in a dark hole into a demention in the past the exploded making the big bang along time ago making life.

i wish i knew the secret of the universe

mask man

Smash Cadet
god gets mad and flicks you into a valcano of death filled with acid and everything from the other posts happen and all the things from every game attack you with every one of there attacks.and your suspended in mid animation dieing a painfuller death every 0.00000000001th of a secound

i wish this wish doesnt get corrupted

mask man

Smash Cadet
same thing as last time happens but it happens to all your freinds famely and everyone you love.besides me.and anyone i wouldnt want that to happen to.
i wish you couldnt wish for pizzas cuss you know youl just get pain so painfull in ways it screws up the universe.

mask man

Smash Cadet
you know you cant even eat these pizzas due to the fact that your dieing every millasecound and dont have a chance right?
granted.but they dissapear before you even see them.
i wish you didnt love pizzas!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Granted but they cant read english so they cary on posting

I wish that tak cannot wish for ANY more pizzas under any circumstances at all this wish canot be corrupted by tak himself but if anyone else try to corrupt it they have to wish for another 50 pizzas

(Thats means tak cannot wish for pizzas or corrupt this wish but other can and if they do they have to wish for 50 pizzas)

O yhea and remember... YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE WISH!

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
Your wish has been granted! You may eat it when you're dead.

I wish i knew my sis's AIM pw

WFL

Smash Journeyman
granted, but you forget the screenname.

I wish I was the best smash player in the world, had 2 hands, 4 fingers and 1 thumb on each hand, and those 2 hands connected to 2 arms connected to 2 shoulders etc. (having a human body).

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
granted, but your hands sweat Crisco and ruin every controller you touch

I wish I could get a copy of Brawl 3 months before everyone else

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
wish granted, but you are a pokemon and the worst one ever

i wish the first black president of the WORLD (not just america) "THE WORLD" muHAHA!!!

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
granted but you can only dance when music is not being played.
I wish for antartica to stop being so snobby.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
Your Wish has been granted! Unfortunately, now you are the snobby one!!! MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

That one was lame.

I wish I knew what else to wish for. did someone already do that one? oh well.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
Your wish has been granted! The message inside the bottle says,"Empty. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

I wish that no one mentions Disney ever again. HA! I wished for it!

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
granted, now you may never speak about disney, but it's all you can think about.
I wish for a large amount of legal tender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom