• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Granted the new wish is to make it and the previous wish never existed, therefore neither wish ever existed and you got absolutely nothing.
I wish I got a cape everytime I picked up a feather.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Granted, he broke your hands instead. Just wait until they make a control for feet I guess.
I wish Halloween lasted longer. I like dressing up :colorful:.

UberMario

Smash Master
Granted, but you still perpetually fall down a bottomless pit.

I wish for a fish-sized elephant carrying a telephone.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Granted the telephone doesn't even work and the elephant is made out of chocolate.
I wish I had a pet turkey that I would take care off but latter betray close to Thanksgiving.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Granted, it comes back to haunt you, along with a bunch of poultrygeist... Talk about fowl play. You better not chicken out, or you'll be all cooped up and surrounded by chickens... They'll peck you all the way to Turkey!

I wish I wasn't so corny just now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Granted, but the reason it can't be corrupted is because it is already at maximum corruptness.

I wish for quick-edits.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Granted, but your posts will always be quickly ignored.

I wish to take the red pill, not the blue one.

Loxo

Smash Rookie
Granted, but the red pill is poison.
I wish that Christmas would come sooner.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Granted but your game takes forever to load and you can't understand what the people on skype are saying because it's all fuzzy sounding for some reason.

I wish I didn't have ADHD.

:phone:

Jasou

Smash Ace
Granted, but you end being distracted by things that even distract non ADHD people.

I wish I wasn't so hyper compulsive so I could play mmos again. (I quit them on my own will for school :()

Asteuruxaz2082

Smash Cadet
Granted, you're a fisher now!

I wish that the weather here would be clear more often, and that other natural disasters that doesn't happen in my area wouldn't sudden interfere it.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Granted, but the leftover natural disasters kill everyone in the african country of cote d'ivoire.

Jasou

Smash Ace
Granted, but your banned from everywhere you go because it's an item.

I wish I could play my best at melee all the time. (maybe I'm just not very competitive....)

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Granted but you're color is permanently that of a soccer ball and you're permanently ball (Ability) kirby so people keep mistaking you for a ball and you constantly get kicked around untill a scientist disects you and turns you back to a normal person.

I wish that when I play on Shadow moses Island that Metal Gear REX comes out and launches a nuke and destroys everyone and the match suddenly ends with Liquid Snake(He's operating REX) as the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom