• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Smash Lord
Granted but he is just a harmless smiley and I just delete him.
I wish the devil was king of the earth.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Granted, But i lead the Palidins of Hyrule into The Horned One's lair and banish him to the fires from whence he came

i wish for another wish

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Long Live Nirvana

Granted, but you wind up getting seriously depressed and put a 12 gauge in your mouth..... long live K. cobang

i wish he wasn't a wus that took his own life, aND CONTINUED to make cool songs

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
granted but they all get ruined.

I wish hte Denver Nuggets would win the NBA finals. (i bet 100 bucks at hte beginning of the season they would go all the way as a joke but if they win he will HAVE to pay me 100 bucsk heh heh :D)

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but I must painfully stab you to death before your wish is approved by the Department of Magic Wishes.

I wish for world peace...and a bottle of vodka.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Granted, amen to that

I wish to be a CEO of a herelm with 1000 girls, however all of them can not transfer or recieve STDs and they are all willing and lets not forget Infertal
($100.00 admition fee for non members, per .5 hours)

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
granted, but since you did not corrupt the last person's wish so that yours might be granted, both of you're wishes must be corrupted by ME! MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneoneeleven

then i keep typing to infinity (or at least for a really long time) to the point where the numbers fall off the screen and fill up the herelm 'till everyone is crushed. MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111ONEONEONEONEONEONEONoneoneoneoneoenoneoneeleven

I wish for 411 73|-| 5|<1llz 1|\| 73|-| \/\/012L|)!!!!!!!!111111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneelev3n\/\/07-\/\/0TT!!

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but you are crushed and killed by your own typed numbers!!!111!1!one11!1Shift+one!!!eleventy!!1!!1

I wish to know the meaning of life.

Death

Smash Lord
The meaning or purpose of life is to end-Smith
I wish to know who made up /_337.

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
Granted, but the person who you ask doesn't know.

i wish i knew how to be sarcastic and not offend people in the process.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
*dodges glove slap* Granted but you shall die now! *launches a nuke at Ace(Fox) that instantly kills him in a great explosion* Mwahahahaha!

I wish I knew what the **** I'm doing.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
granted, but it doesnt work.

I wish that there were no more SPAM in my e-mails. (for hte last tiem i DO NOT WANT TO WORK FOR WAL-MART!!!!)

Death

Smash Lord
Granted but the point of the game is to corrupt hence the name Wish Corruptor. *Nelson comes and points* HAHA!
I wish we didn't have rules in the world.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Granted, but then you step outside and get run over because some guy was driving over the nonexistant speed limit.

I wish I had something to wish for.

Jasona

Smash Ace
granted, but your hopelessness, due to knowing what to wish for and knowing that you just wasted a wish that could have been used to fullfil that desire, consumes you and thrusts you into depression

I wish for a pony

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
granted ,but its literally a top(the toy) that sits on your lap and thats all it does.

I wish we were allowed to use our sigs in the the forum games.

Jasona

Smash Ace
granted, but your sig takes forever and a day to load and you never get to see it or post on these boards ever again

I wish for a pony that didn't die when it sees me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom