• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Your wish is granted, but the rest of your life will be ****

I wish this wish won't get corrupted:D

paperboy

Smash Ace
Awww, I didn't bother to read anything, so I didn't know that it's been used so many times. Anyway, your wish is granted but now you can't eat anything ever again.

I wish I was King of the World (it's probably been used already, and if it is, I'm sorry. I don't feel like going through 70 pages just for a wish :crazy: )

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Originally posted by DukieMan1223
Your wish is granted, but the world is taken over by a hostile race walking chairs.
Ummm... After you corrupt a wish you're supposed to make another wish. Since you haven't done that I'll do it.

I wish I lived in a Beach.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Wish granted. Oh, look over there. Pirahnas. In salt water? Oh, those aren't pirahnas. Those are evil fish demons.

I wish I could trust in an evil person.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted, except I'm not really a genie!!! Pfft. [/lame]

I wish that dukieman got his arse banned so I could laff my butt off.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Granted, but that planet is Pluto and it crashes into Neptune, and you don't have insurance because it costs $20 billion.

I wish for that Sonic Mega Collection game.

link 2003

Smash Journeyman
Granted, you now have a collection of sonic photos!

I wish i could walk with link (from legend of zelda, of course)

RichBrown

Smash Master
granted, but you drive mathias and other banner makers out of business and they gather together and kill you.

i wish that i had a custom avatar

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Granted, but the riot gets so out of control that the police set everybody on fire, including you!

I wish that I was an immortal super strong person who did not have any deformities, weaknesses, could not feel pain, had no missing body parts, and this would last forever, and there was nothing to stop, chain, imprison me!

(I'm trying to test the limits of "wish uncorruptability)

paperboy

Smash Ace
Granted, but now the earth just blew up, and there are no other life forms in the entire universe so you just float around helplessly for the rest of eternity.

I wish that I had a better cell phone

NinjaX

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but since you want to do anything in the world you want, you go to the center of the earth and melt.

I wish I had a dog with a big *** full of chocolate and whenever I get hungry I can ask politely and he'd poop it out.

"Hershey's, please."

paperboy

Smash Ace
Granted, but everytime you eat the chocolate you gain five hundred pounds and eventually die

I wish I was in the 70's

bonehead

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but in the 70s you go back in time and you become a baby, and then you go even more and not even born! You aren't in the 70s at all! Unless you are an old man! :(

I wish I never had to take a shower! I would be clean for the rest of my life. Yay for me!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Granted, but what would you do with it? Maintaining it would require you to be proffiecient with CGI/PHP, Javascript, and CSS. You still with me here? :p

I wish I was a sexy woman for a day.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but you are on the heaviest day of your period, so it's pretty disgusting and painful.

I wish I could use the Force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom